• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLue Exorcist BD set 2 looks great as well.

ItemDescription

Mr.Jeff

duckroll was against F/Z initially I believe.
He may have been - and it possibly didn't help with the word exposition filled first episode - but I seem to recall before the second half aired he was hyping it up something awful and people were predicting it was going to crash and burn because of it.

Risette

A Good Citizen
He may have been - and it possibly didn't help with the word exposition filled first episode - but I seem to recall before the second half aired he was hyping it up something awful and people were predicting it was going to crash and burn because of it.
duckroll is one of those asylum patients that likes the first episode, it was actually what made him into a believer

JCG

It's funny how I'm currently hesitating between starting Moribito, Simoun, Magic Knights Rayearth or Starship Operators right now. Any tips?

the suffering is only going to get worse as you continue
with Code Geass

Either that or he'll learn to stop worrying and love the bomb!

trejo

In contrast to the new faces around here it's worth remembering those regulars have gone further afield, like:

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91

and many more.

Emunoz
Icarus
Miri
Uchip
Femmeworth

*salute*

trejo

It's funny how I'm currently hesitating between starting Moribito, Simoun, Magic Knights Rayearth or Starship Operators right now. Any tips?

Yes, Moribito is by and large the best of that bunch so... save it for last, maybe?

cajunator

Banned

Either that or he'll learn to stop worrying and love the bomb!

I have all those shows and of them I would recommend MKR the most.
Followed by simoun.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
NEWBIE ZERG RUSH TIME?! yessssssssssssssssss. Welcome, follow the rules, don't let Kirbyguy trick you into watching bad shows.

Go_Ly_Dow

Don't worry, it still exists <3

But I have my MangaGAF harem...
Haly
upandaway
dakkumauji
DTL

Sweet bro!

In contrast to the new faces around here it's worth remembering those regulars have gone further afield, like:

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91

and many more.

This makes me sad :(

If any of you are reading this then PLEASE COME BACK!

Mature

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91

and many more.
Duckroll has not left us. He sits perched in the shadows, quiet and vigilant, ready to defend us... from ourselves.

Watch Moribito.

Rayearth

Neo Member
I really like this anime community. The people here are friendly, don't jump to conclusions and aren't deranged fans of one anime. Sometimes I do think theres a little lean towards "moe" anime but I don't mind. Different people prefer different things.

I remember when, about a month ago, the KyoAni boy's swim club anime was confirmed to be a thing. MAL went rage ballistic within a few pages of the news thread, while you guys remained pretty chill and appreciative of KyoAni trolling all of us. Thus, this community: confirmed to be bros.

cajunator

Banned
Who's raxhephon? Can i see said bitter post? Actually... how could he post he was bitter if he was perma?

You are so precious.

I remember when, about a month ago, the KyoAni boy's swim club anime was confirmed to be a thing. MAL went rage ballistic within a few pages of the news thread, while you guys remained pretty chill and appreciative of KyoAni trolling all of us. Thus, this community: confirmed to be bros.

And you have a really great username..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom