• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Bakuon 8-9 - Hane continues to be super cute.

Macross Delta 9 - The triangle a bit more to the fore. Good. More spotlight on Mirage please. Still not sure who Lady M is. Mylene maybe.

Rainy

Banned
Rurouni Kenshin 2

igo4hSB.png

Nice.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The Last of Us of Anime Tier: You are Umasou
The Road (book, not the one with Aragorn) Tier: Sword of the Stranger
Ice Age Tier: The Boy and the Beast

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was wondering why people were talking about Facebook on this page. Took me a while to notice the new buttons at the top lol

All I want is an Asuka and Eva 02 skin for D.va. nothing more, nothing less. I mean come on, D.va/Eva? Why did we get a bumblebee skin and no Eva love... sigh.

Jintor

Seriously? I thought they're quite fitting

there's something off about it. You can tell it's entirely intentional, but what they've intentionally built kinda irritates me. Not, like, pisses me off... but I was hoping to really like them and instead I just get kinda annoyed when they say anything.

Cornbread78

New Tales of Zestria PV

Who is the VA doing the narrative at the beginning?

I wonder who is going to do Lailah's VA work since her original VA, unfortunately passed away a few months ago?

From that PV, it looks like they are going to rehash the games story, rather than an Epilogue or prologue..

Samurai Flamenco 9-11
This escalated quickly, and at first I thought that it was trying to be realistic. There are a lot of new characters, but I don't like the rangers, prefer the original Flamenco.

Cornbread78

Twin Star Exorcist ep.9
Good episode again. We got further clarification about the disaster that threw Rokuro off-track and not wanting to be an exorcist anmore after the tragedy. It really was some messed up stuff that
her brother did
Either way, I'm glad that it's all out in the open now, so they can start looing forward now, but poor Mayuri has
no shot because childhood friend
and all that, lol.

Also, saw this online from some of the facials during the reveal. Lots of emotions in this episode, but these images below are hilarious...

qTYLMp0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom