• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eumi

Dammit you're right Dad's Army is basically a live action anime with old men, the daft scenarios, the one note joke supporting cast, the total lack of actual threat from the war, it's anime all the way down!

I wonder what the demo crossover between old British sitcoms and anime is. Like, do we reckon there's a potentially untapped market there?

Concrete Revolution Episode 23

I didnt know the movie would play that much of an effect in everything. Inevitable conclusion overall
Taiyaki engine plot is intriguing, poor beasts. Also why is Yumihiko on the bad side :(

Permanently A

Jojo's confirmed for 39 episodes for the entirety of Part 4.

https://twitter.com/anime_jojo/status/741137850956144640

rough translation is "As in the july issue of Animage Diamond is Unbreakable is revealed to be 3 cour all 39 episodes. Quickly run through to the end!"

What is a cour exactly? Like a season? Is it going to be breaks inbetween the 3 cour like for Road to Egypt or will they all air continuously?

duckroll

Concrete Revolutio - Episode 23

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Lulucop 11

Pzh4xJa.jpg
qO8uQ6b.png
yMciLZ8.jpg

lmfao at Luluco being removed from the OP

I wonder if I'll enjoy it as someone who gets 100% of their Warcraft lore from Hearthstone. They should just ditch the trilogy and focus on the Overwatch animated series tie in instead.

I dunno maybe it'd be good from that perspective. You'd be able to see hey, Gul'dan is still a dick. Oh, so thats what a Frostwolf Warlord/Grunt is. Oh, Stormwind looks like that. the Overwatch animated stuff is still tainted with the touch of Metzen, but it probably wont have baby Tracer being sailed down a river in a bed of reeds

fuck everything

Kabaneri 10

WHY NO ONE THINK OF CUTTING THEIR ARM WHEN BITTEN?

That has never worked in any zombie fiction ever, surely the characters know this

Line_HTX

『食戟のソーマ』TVアニメ公式 ‏@shokugeki_anime 16m16 minutes ago

本日TOKYO MXにて放送の「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」のCM枠にて「食戟のソーマ 弐ノ皿」の番宣が流れるかも…!?ぜひ放送される地域の方はチェックしてみてください! #shokugeki_anime すーじー

Looks like they'll have the broadcast times for Soma S2 during Jojo's commercial break?

Line_HTX

Concrete Revolutio - Episode 23

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all superhumans are created... equal?

Moaradin

So is Concrete Revolutio any good? Feels like the only time I hear much about it is when a new Yutaka Nakamura clip comes out.

I won't lie, that's what got me interested in the show to begin with.

Just T

Re Zero: 10

Guess this arc might finally wrap up next episode.

Netoge: 10

Wow who knew she would be the weakest on the team.

Bakuon: 10

Chisame be needing to calm down lol.

Kabaneri: 9

Smh Mumei, you fucking it up for everybody. What was the original point in this anyway.

Line_HTX

So is Concrete Revolutio any good? Feels like the only time I hear much about it is when a new Yutaka Nakamura clip comes out.

I won't lie, that's what got me interested in the show to begin with.

IMO it's heroes done in a way that they're integrated into modern culture, and in that sense, I think it's very interesting.

Though I haven't caught up yet and I'm 4 episodes behind, I can't lie, I'm enjoying this type of hero anime way more than MHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom