• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT2| I am altering the OT. Pray I don't alter it any further.

5taquitos

If TIE Defenders are in but not B-wings, I will cry-punch my pillow.

Looks they might finally fix the issue of the ship select screen for Fighter Squadron being a total joke.

Then again, considering Y-Wings and Bombers might be pick-ups instead of selectable ships, I don't get my hopes up.

My guess is Defenders and B-Wings are new flyable ships for all modes, with those Y-Wing and Bomber icons being mode-specific pickups.

I mean, we'd better fucking get B-Wings, especially if they're going EU for the Defender.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I just realized that last Star Wars game I've personally played that had a space setting was Battlefront II (2005).

We really need more flight sim/fighter-style games

5taquitos

I just realized that last Star Wars game I've personally played that had a space setting was Battlefront II (2005).

We really need more flight sim/fighter-style games
Yep, give me a new X-Wing or TIE Fighter game with an "accurate" flight model and systems control.

Throw in a dynamic campaign and I'd be in heaven.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hopefully this DLC fixes the goddamn hero stutter bug.

Ozorov

"We simplified Chewie's fur to reach perf goals. It went from amazing to awful to decent the last days. Unsure which ended up in the trailer."

MMarston

Only one year left!

I think (and hope) Battlefront 2 will be the prequals and then Battlefront 3 (2019) will be Ep 7-9.
No I think they're gonna head straight for the sequel era - it's more profitable that way.

Also, 2000-2010 had an over saturation of prequel products. So I don't think people want more of that any time soon

Ozorov

No I think they're gonna head straight for the sequel era - it's more profitable that way.

Also, 2000-2010 had an over saturation of prequel products. So I don't think people want more of that any time soon

So Battlefront 2 Ep 7 and with Ep 8 DLC?

And that's why I will never swap out scout for any other trait.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Gravemind IV/video/21439291

Death Star looks great. Chewbacca seemed a bit iffy in the trailer, but it was more his face than the fur actually. I will reserve judgment until I see it in the game itself. And even then, in graphical terms that would be one small misstep in comparison to the rest of the game's amazing look.

Do hope that it holds up on Xbox One though. Bespin really suffered from aliasing and some other graphical quirks, which seemed strange as you'd think that something like Endor would be more taxing than the environments presented on Bespin. Talking about the WA map here, because the smaller maps were downright gorgeous.

MMarston

And that's why I will never swap out scout for any other trait.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Gravemind IV/video/21439291

Scout + thermal imploder + 9 people huddled up in one spot on Tattooine =

fb4.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Unlocked scout for the first time, and I fucking love it. Jetpack + scout is exactly how I like to play this game.

EDIT: Aaand I'm reminded how bacta bomb has effectively ruined the game.

Top Bottom