• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidtmd

Banned
That big ass VistraNorrez post was very good - that. All of that. Very much so.

I want to be shown why we are where we are. Post ROTJ - pre Force Awakens. What the hell happened. To echo the post, I'm sure VIII will explain but retrospectively now we're being told Luke wants to end the Jedi, I'm very concerned VII now didn't already cover this ground.

First "Journey to..." book:

C9ZzVw_U0AAU1xQ.jpg

Not

Banned
Hope this means Phasma is back in full force for VIII.

Sounds like a lot of characters now actually. Hope it doesn't turn out like Rogue One.

Come on Johnson.

Cranster

Banned
Why couldn't they make a film just on Tatooine? Over 90% of all films take place on one planet.
Star Wars films tend not to stick to one planet though. I just don't think it would work for a casual audience that expects epic space battles and multiple alien worlds.

antonz

Star Wars films tend not to stick to one planet though. I just don't think it would work for a casual audience that expects epic space battles and multiple alien worlds.

They could do some pretty wild stuff just on tatooine. Between Smuggler's and Bounty Hunters and the Tusker Raiders could have lots of conflict. They could even bring the Krayt Dragons to screen for some big epic monster moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom