• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being serious, I always wondered what happens if you're a normal dude in the SW universe that dies. We know Jedi turn into ghosts, but has an afterlife ever been suggested?

Rogue One actually touches on this in a way that was quite needed in the Star Wars universe. How outsiders see The Force.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I remember it as one of the few times that ABC actually fucking delivered on one of their fucking teases *shakes fist*

8nGQoZq.gif

Are you implying that that Omaze Daisy and Mark video didn't deliver? Cus I've seen that thing, like, 50 times.

Surfinn

I found that garbage actually and my friend argues with me about it. Don't know why it does nothing for me. So we have a generic march, what is great about it?
It sounds incredible. I'd replace generic with memorable. When it kicks in in TFA it's utilized perfectly.

Slaythe

Yeah, looks like a bunch of 2D animated shorts focused specifically on various female characters in the canon.

Pretty cool they got all the film voice actors where they could.

...or yeah, you could go with this too, i guess.

But Anakin is in it. That's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom