• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Outlaws - Kay Vess Appreciation Thread

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
XthZ6fb.jpeg
What devilry is this? It's like her original ugliness was turned to pure energy and zapped the logo in the corner

Spyxos

Gold Member
While we have Alex here in a dress and thus questions arise, his accent. He's German right, but is he German as in John who's an American ex-pat or is he German, German?

He obviously pushes for an American accent but it seems off, like forced. So is he a German who uses a media forced accent or an actual Yank? There seems to be a few DF presenters who do the same too.

No hate btw, just wondering.
Wtf this physio place 25 place is like 2 minutes away from me. I think he is german. Atleast he sounds very german to me.

MAX PAYMENT

Nah, the face rendering is definitely good enough now, look at all the male models, they look as good if not better than the real actor.

This was ellen page on a ps3 game dude

200.webp

I don't even need to post ps4 games tbh, what do you see in wukong is artists taking some liberties to make the women look more ethereal\ghostly\not human or some shit, they don't try to uglify them on purpose, they still look like women, not lab experiments.
We really are the last of us, ellie.

So everyone who doesn't share your view is automatically lying?
Please check up your world view., this isn't healthy. Try to accept that other people have other opinions.

I don't need a character that is somehow a super model design in a game. The character design should just not be distracting and fit into the games world.

And no, I'm not an Ubi soft or game developer. Just an ordinary developer for business applications.

If you’d given Clippy a decent rack maybe it wouldn’t have been shitcanned.

Rudius

I didn't know they fixed her in Forbidden West after the initial backlash. She looked beautiful in the first game and in Horizon VR. I guess I'll give Forbidden West a chance after I'm done with Wukong.

I'd like to have this in reality 😍

Last edited:

Zathalus

What fuck is going on with the bridge of her nose she looks like shes had a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson

rWxC8ht.jpeg

She has a low, small bridge and thin nostrils and no upturn
Face is heart shaped with a medium point chin
As a portrait artist, just no!
every is wrong
Characters nose has been broken before according to backstory. Fits with the smuggler archetype they were going with.

Reactions: TGO
Top Bottom