• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft Closed Beta

syoaran

thespot - I'm in the EU so please edit ~. Added everyone I could from the EU, should have a lot more time to play after next week

Blizzard

Banned
US - gafbliz.gafbliz created. It's weird that "agentelrond" and "gafblizzard" didn't work. If someone else has started using agentelrond I shall rage. :(

Zzoram

thespot84 said:
thespot.awolach

never really got into multiplayer rts stuff but i won my first practice match! hit me up

edit: here are the names so far in one place. I added the username if it was different and EU if necessary.

GhostMonkey.gaf - Doc Holliday
Entropia.pongmo
deltronzero.aznpxdd
Gray.grayfour - traveler
Gribbix.gantrithor
Amatera.sevpay - Belfast
jobias.rkd
DemiMatt.Demi
Cyrus.thatguy EU
Syoaran.syo EU
Vitet.Tobar EU
Bluescrote.blu
kayotix.kayotix
EggsandBacon.tyrone - Ice Monkey
SoAP.thesoapster
SafetyFirst.CapsuleCorp
LiveWire.livewire
Lamonster.zone
Setreal.tivrames
Nexus.beta EU
cajolejuice.gafbore
LiK.lik
HarryDemean.HarryDemean
Gromph.Gromph EU
zoukka.fin EU
insaniac.insaniac
mint.mint
Roddly.Roddly
thespot.awolach

He's a maphacker, don't play with him.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Zzoram said:
He's a maphacker, don't play with him.
lets at least wait for mint to respond to those allegations. the evidence seems fairly conclusive at this point, but i think it's only fair that we wait to see what he has to say for himself before we ostracize him.

Wedge7

wedge

Message me in game if you ever wanna play a 1v1 or team up for some 2v2s. I play Terran and am on normally most days for at least 3-4 hours. Time varies, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes later in the evening. I'm on the US servers. I'm currently in platinum, but I honestly dont think I belong :lol Dont be surprised if your a silver or gold and kick my ass.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Horrage.btcdakath
US

Would love a 2v2 partner, I'm not that great though.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Lonluenza.loluenza

^^^

After the reset I had to redo and my usual username Affluenza.[insert something] was supposedly taken so I'm using this till another reset...

I would say I'm a noob as SC2 but I'm picking up and would love a practise partner [read I'm a punch bag].

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Alright. After weeks of learning the basics of this craaaazy game, I think I'm ready for n00b level GAF play.

ahoyhoy.ahoyhoy is the name. Yes, I know. Super original.

w3stfa11

joga.theghost (NA)

I just got in the beta and was placed in Copper, though at #10 ranking. I've only played a few games so I'm still learning the units and maps. I have some experience with SC1. Looking for others to practice.

Meeru

Banned
w3stfa11 said:
joga.theghost (NA)

I just got in the beta and was placed in Copper, though at #10 ranking. I've only played a few games so I'm still learning the units and maps. I have some experience with SC1. Looking for others to practice.
You can practice with me, add valenti.ghh

Arthrus

Arthrus.arthrus

I'm just finishing up my last placement match. Will update with league shortly... I suspect copper or bronze :D

EDIT: Middle of bronze. Western Canada.

Top Bottom