• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

Feep said:
I will cast TWO GAMES FROM GAF NIGHT.

Hmmmm. Which shall they be...?

If you have time you should wait till after Wednesday as there should be a whole slew of fantastic games to cast. Should be some great matches Wednesday night. A few grudge matches :D

Im not sure if there are any games I would recommend to cast. They are okay games but nothing really cast worthy.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Spl1nter said:
If you have time you should wait till after Wednesday as there should be a whole slew of fantastic games to cast. Should be some great matches Wednesday night. A few grudge matches :D

Im not sure if there are any games I would recommend to cast. They are okay games but nothing really cast worthy.
i think he is refering to tommorow.
but dont be so downer, you had some pretty baller games.
high level play.

Pandaman said:
thewind stream is so watched.
too bad he has a lot of tech issues.

Huk and Hypro have spent the whole day trying to fix it :lol

He did play an epic long game vs oGsGon on meta. The dude didn't even miss larvea inject even on the ~30 min mark !!

nilbog21

Banned
valenti said:
added :p But i remember you always played with ur friends --

woo 8 total online

na all my friends went back to wow
sadlife

is idra listening to thrash? rofl its like Thrash and Lord of the Dance LOL :X

edit: someone invite me! :(

nilbog21 said:
is idra listening to thrash? rofl its like Thrash and Lord of the Dance LOL :X

Makes sense

Rmed0.jpg

IceMarker

One last map related post before I go to sleep for the big GAF night tonight.

2e3pg9k.jpg

Khala Divide 1.3 has been uploaded! A much needed update to a gimmick 2v2 map!

Changelog said:
-Split the naturals of each side with a thin wall.
-Made the area around the naturals a bit larger.
-Made the main a bit smaller to accommodate the larger natural size.
-Added a 'third' expansion for all four mains.

Have fun and we can play it tonight if you guys want to! I'm also working on my first brand new Melee map in months!

Deadman

Just a had hilarious zvt on lost temple. The guy bunkers up outside my expansion and gives me some serious problems for a while with a mmm ball. I even eventually break out by killing enough marines so that my mutas can clean up the rest.

When i start harassing his base with these mutas (all he has are marauders) he starts calling me a terrible noob. After i point out that im now on 4 bases and hes still on 1 (i double expanded after seeing he was just 1 basing) he continues calling me a noob despite him now being crushed.

He eventually got some thors that stopped my muta harass and expanded, but with 4 base (one gold) he couldnt do anything.

At the end i attacked in with roaches, broodlords and corruptors. He screamed JUST A NOOB instead of gg :lol :lol

Effect

Haven't played in a while but afraid of getting my butt kicked. Though I guess it's to be expected as I'm not that good of player anyway but still can be fun at times. Do people still purposefully lose so they stay in lower brackets to gain easy wins off of lesser skilled players (copper and silver)?

Effect said:
Haven't played in a while but afraid of getting by butt kicked. Though I guess it's to be expected as I'm not that good of player anyway but still can be fun at times. Do people still purposefully lose so they stay in lower brackets to gain easy wins off of lesser skilled players (copper and silver)?
A few do, generally doing super-fast cheeses like worker rushes to get mass wins for achievements. It's not a big issue, though.

Snow

If it did have balance changes it certainly would be inconsistent with their stated intentions for patching during tournaments. They've said that 1.1.2 was timed to hit before GSL2 and that they're actually building tournament servers to allow tournaments to run on one patch without them having to hold back stuff for the rest of the player population. I trust that John isn't lying, but I'd be really surprised if they didn't take the finals into account.

IceMarker

a40euw.png

Gentlemen, get ready to start your clients once again because the second ever GAF night is almost here! In about 2 hours, everyone should log-in to Starcraft II for the weekly GAF night, we will be doing a whole range of SCII-related things outlined below! To top the night off Cheeto and I, as well as Feep (and possibly others), will be casting and potentially live-casting some of tonights matches. Tonight's events as well as all info about the weekly GAF night can be found below.

Information said:
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
--1v1
--2v2
--3v3
--4v4
--Custom Maps
--FFA
-Live-Casting by various GAF members
-VoDs by various GAF members
-MrMister's Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrmister-live
-Cheeto's Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sc2-gaf-night
-Mumble Info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065