• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

TheExodu5 said:
Mumble says wrong password.

there is no password. simply go server, connect, click add new and put in:

Server Name: GAF (name doesnt matter)
Address: 67.23.187.114
Port: 20198
Name: (whatever you choose)

TheExodu5

Banned
Spl1nter said:
there is no password. simply go server, connect, click add new and put in:

Server Name: GAF (name doesnt matter)
Address: 67.23.187.114
Port: 20198
Name: (whatever you choose)

Woops...when I was copying the info, I put vertopci as my name. :lol

Meeru

Banned
We must have one Thursday night...I feel so rejected T^T

Let's have gaf night on Thursday as well in celebration of the patch :D

Deadman

I like mutalisks.

I especially love it when you go towards their third and make them cancel, then when they send all their stalkers out in to the open chasing the retreating mutas you attack with a million lings, who then kill every single stalker.

syllogism said:
It was pretty obvious there wasn't going to be a real patch today, pretty silly Jinro and Junkka couldn't figure it out

well they said there was going to be a feature patch but alas, not even that is happening.
plus, they were told by Blizzard, so its not like they were deducing stuff out of thin air.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MrMister said:
a40euw.png

Gentlemen, get ready to start your clients once again because the second ever GAF night is almost here! In about 2 hours, everyone should log-in to Starcraft II for the weekly GAF night, we will be doing a whole range of SCII-related things outlined below! To top the night off Cheeto and I, as well as Feep (and possibly others), will be casting and potentially live-casting some of tonights matches. Tonight's events as well as all info about the weekly GAF night can be found below.

Good luck and have fun tonight!

OOOOOOOOOOOO, I go away for a bit and magic happens! Haven't converted your crazy American times into my local time yet, but if it's not too bad for me I'll come watch a few. Saw some on your stream so might watch them later, odds are i'll never play as it's like 7am or something equally mad for me :lol

Snow

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Browder isn't directly calling up John the translator to discuss patches. Blizzard has said they try to notify the big tournaments before patching now, and I'm guessing that in the game of telephone that got the notification passed along down the totem pole at Gom down to John and then tl.net something got lost.

Feep

Banned
Sorry I couldn't make it, everyone! I had an original Tron viewing party that lasted pretty late into the night.

(Tonight is the midnight Legacy party! YEAH!)

Anyway, I don't know how to decide which two replays to cast, so, uh....decide. >.>

ezrarh

Feep said:
Sorry I couldn't make it, everyone! I had an original Tron viewing party that lasted pretty late into the night.

(Tonight is the midnight Legacy party! YEAH!)

Anyway, I don't know how to decide which two replays to cast, so, uh....decide. >.>

Just don't cast the FFA.

Chris R

Ugh, doing so bad :( Need to stop trying to learn terran since that isn't happening and pick zerg or protoss and get back to fucking basics. I was low level gold when the game came out and have literally rusted away to fucking upper tier bronze :|

fanboi

Banned
&( ¤%/(%&/(#)"&/(/)"#)(/"#/()=(#¤

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Bought new comp... and I can't install the fucking game.

Using DVD = Error MPQ (?) something not working.

Downloaded = Insert DVD (the fuck?)

Hate this HATE this.

And my GTX570 wants to render some dieing marines :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
GGs tonight guys.

Splinter fighting!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm sure people here only care about "real" SC2, but I just tried Space Battle and it's amazing. Seems like custom maps will keep me coming back every few months. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom