• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadman said:
Just had a stressful/fun game against a zerg on lost temple. I did fast expand with cannons, he tried to attack with some roaches but there were too many cannons. Later he had mutas kill virtually every probe i had, i think i had 6 at the end down from about 50.

Then i walked to his base and killed it, because he had actually nothing. Lings didnt have speed, neither did roaches, no spines. Lolz.

Lol, that's awesome. Nothing like catching your opponents with their pants semi-down. I just finish a rather intense match Me(P)v(T). My build was good, I expanded first. As I was in the process of migrating some of my probes to my natural expansion, he starts harassing me with Reapers (I didn't catch them while scouting) followed by cloaked banshees. I managed to hold off them with some stalkers and observers then proceeded to wreck his base.

It felt good, showing little visible signs of improvement.

Deadman

BrLvgThrChmstry said:
Lol, that's awesome. Nothing like catching your opponents with their pants semi-down. I just finish a rather intense match Me(P)v(T). My build was good, I expanded first. As I was in the process of migrating some of my probes to my natural expansion, he starts harassing me with Reapers (I didn't catch them while scouting) followed by cloaked banshees. I managed to hold off them with some stalkers and observers then proceeded to wreck his base.

It felt good, showing little visible signs of improvement.

I like beating things like that too because you can be 90% sure it just flat out wins him most games he tries it.

ACE 1991

Is there anyway to force blob shadows? I'm trying to eke out every bit of performance I can with my Envy 14 notebook (ATI Radeon 5650, 4gb ram, and i7 720qm) @1080p while staying above 30fps. The only way it seems that I can lower the shadows is by setting the shaders to medium which makes the game look like Warcraft III.

Spl1nter

Corran Horn said:
NeoGAF Tourny. Who wants in! Form something up for tomorrow night :D

ill play obviously

finally back on a winning streak. I like my new strat of if you block 14/15 hatch i will just instead baneling bust

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ACE 1991 said:
Is there anyway to force blob shadows? I'm trying to eke out every bit of performance I can with my Envy 14 notebook (ATI Radeon 5650, 4gb ram, and i7 720qm) @1080p while staying above 30fps. The only way it seems that I can lower the shadows is by setting the shaders to medium which makes the game look like Warcraft III.

Edit your variables.ini file in my documents->Starcraft II. I basically turned off shadows.

http://techspotlight.net/uncategori...tweak-guide-improve-your-graphics-performance

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ultron87 said:
Totally in.

Edit: Day9 is having a pre-show where he's trying to get a million points in Text Twist. :lol

Jesus christ! Sean is such a baller :lol.

Slavik81

Deadman said:
Just had a stressful/fun game against a zerg on lost temple. I did fast expand with cannons, he tried to attack with some roaches but there were too many cannons. Later he had mutas kill virtually every probe i had, i think i had 6 at the end down from about 50.

Then i walked to his base and killed it, because he had actually nothing. Lings didnt have speed, neither did roaches, no spines. Lolz.
How do you deal with mutas?

Oh, you just lose your whole fucking base.

Then you win.

Keikaku

Cheeto said:
NonY's restream is much better for me

Yup. I love his semi-bitter comments, especially as a Protoss myself: "This is why Protoss has to go Carrier every game. You can ignore PFs, fly wherever you want and then . . . *sigh* lose it all to some marines and vikings." :lol :lol :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Keikaku said:
Yup. I love his semi-bitter comments, especially as a Protoss myself: "This is why Protoss has to go Carrier every game. You can ignore PFs, fly wherever you want and then . . . *sigh* lose it all to some marines and vikings." :lol :lol :lol
he's complaining that he's losing to a hardcounter? call me when you're losing WITH a hardcounter. :p

Keikaku

Pandaman said:
he's complaining that he's losing to a hardcounter? call me when you're losing WITH a hardcounter. :p

I think you get the joke but . . . he was just joking. He's going to be commenting on HuK's games now. Brotoss watching time!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Keikaku said:
I think you get the joke but . . . he was just joking. He's going to be commenting on HuK's games now. Brotoss watching time!
well, if it was just marines itd be funny in the 'hoho, pf's are immortal and the only unit that can kill em lose to t1', but vikings are supposed to kill carriers, so its less funny. -.-

Keikaku

People, people . . . Tyler is commenting on HuK's livestream, doing some shit-talking, making terrible puns, etc., etc. Get in on this shit!

ultron87

Keikaku said:
People, people . . . Tyler is commenting on HuK's livestream, doing some shit-talking, making terrible puns, etc., etc. Get in on this shit!

Tyler commenting on HuK has more viewers than HuK. :lol

Keikaku

Corran Horn said:
ultron87
Spl1nter
Pandaman
Cheeto
Corran

Who else. Ill make some cheepo brackets tomorrow.

I'm not back home until Friday morning, but I'd like to be in if possible.

My friends and I are also hitting the bars for a pre-school bender on Saturday, so I won't be able to play Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Keikaku said:
I'm not back home until Friday morning, but I'd like to be in if possible.

My friends and I are also hitting the bars for a pre-school bender on Saturday, so I won't be able to play Saturday night or Sunday morning.
I was planning on maybe tomorrow for GAF night...but can maybe do a different day.

Pancakes

I'm really digging Tyler's stream and his "commentary" :lol.

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
ultron87
Spl1nter
Pandaman
Cheeto
Corran

Who else. Ill make some cheepo brackets tomorrow.

When would it take place? Bronze league or not I've got BALLS OF STEEL! If I can be on when you do it I'm in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom