• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
mescalineeyes said:
Toss is the dumbest race ever invented.
If you're a toss player you are dead to me.
If you have ever thrown down a force field, I don't want anything to do with you.

:mad:((((((
What happened to talk of balance being restricted to pros ;)
Pandaman said:
11 minute, no burrow, no third going down, why i he even attacking into that at all, etc, etc.

embarrassing, must be an eu player.
:lol

Q8D3vil

IZZO said:
nothing wrong with this.
a 1575 minerals 350 gas army lose to a 975 minerals 1150 gas army + a few cannons
to be fair the same attack worked brilliantly on delta quadrant.
but i guess temple is different.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:
panda can do a timing push AND tech confirmed.
if i only have to push with an army that small, yeah i can. i could throw in an expand too with the mothership fund you had sitting around. ;p

also your creep spread is bad.

Cheeto

Does burrow even make a difference with cannons right there? But really, those forces may have been better used breaking the rocks at the gold...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Cheeto said:
Does burrow even make a difference with cannons right there? But really, those forces may have been better used breaking the rocks at the gold...
no, but he should have it anyway if toss is fielding that much sentries.

those forces would have been better served if they were drones, tech, a 3rd and breaking rocks at the gold. >_>

2 base vs 2base timing attacks as zerg is more allin than a planetary rush vs zerg on xel naga.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pandaman said:
11 minute, no burrow, no third going down, why i he even attacking into that at all, etc, etc.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

edit: damn, I want to beat the crap out of Panda for mescalin right now!

zlatko

Banned
I'm about to purchase a season ticket for GSL. That's all I need to see the videos of yesterdays matches with Jinro and idra right?

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/premiumzone/

make sure you buy this seasons and not an old season! :lol :lol (It's happened before)

I think I bought the right season. I clicked the $9.99 link on there and paid with PayPal. I don't have any access to anything new in Premium zone.

Where do I go to find jinro vs idra ?

Edit: I'm slowly starting to think there is no way to actually watch matches you have missed AKA I want a refund. :/

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Videos will be under codes group h. Interviews are in gomcam.
If you value your sanity stay away from the forums

Slavik81

zlatko said:
Isn't this free for everyone? I was able to watch this match without having to buy anything.

Is the pass just for better quality during the stream and nothing else? Or does it grant you access to matches you missed that other people can't see for free?

=/ Fucking Gom man.
At the bottom there are a bunch of buttons for selecting which match of the series you're watching. They're labeled "M1 Set1", "M2 Set1", etc.

The first match is free as a sample. The remaining 5 require a paid membership, including all of Jinro and Idra's matches.

zlatko

Banned
Slavik81 said:
At the bottom there are a bunch of buttons for selecting which match of the series you're watching. They're labeled "M1 Set1", "M2 Set1", etc.

The first match is free as a sample. The remaining 5 require a paid membership, including all of Jinro and Idra's matches.

Ah okay. I thought those M1 to M6 stuff was there for free too.

Thanks for clearing that up. They should really put a FAQ up somewhere on the site. The "forum" is also really lacking.

Glad to see the money paid for what I wanted though. :D

zlatko

Banned
MrMister said:
I've updated the main Tournament post again!

Some tourney info again...
-I will be streaming from Ro8 and on, Corran Horn will almost definitely stream everything.
-If you'd like to join us on Mumble during the tourney or on general Wednesday GAF nights, please go here for information.
-As always Pandaman has planned to give away a 'Moe Queen' mouse pad to the king of the tourney.
-Brackets will be seeded by ladder score.
-Brackets will be finalized tonight or tomorrow.
-Our casting pairs are (who will randomly cast each match)...
--Cheeto & Scogoth
--Keikaku & HolyCheck
--Spl1nter & Hazard

-Finally, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

P.S. Should I make a separate thread for the tournament?

You should def make another thread for the tournament. Might get more Gaffers from other parts to attend to watch you guys. :)

WedgeX

Banned
Why is there so much confusion about me being wedge? I mean, I know there is a wedgeantilles on the forums, but..c'mon!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
zlatko said:
*flexes* These brotoss muscles will stay fit for the day they can clash against you.

You're Aussie right? I forget if you guys have your own server or are you forced to play on USA with a gauntlet of lag?

My bnet is: Outlaw 812. We can try some customs sometime. :D

ok it's HolyCheck 482

syllogism

Pandaman said:

The best part is that the game somehow lasted for another 13 minutes instead of protoss just a-moving to Z base

e: yes I'm way late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom