• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aylinato

mescalineeyes said:
so is EU not updating today? Craftcup is tonight and I'm playing so I'd rather it comes out tomorrow.

unless you struggle against phoenixs, i dont see how it would really effect anyone but zerg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
brotoss, can you guys give me some timestamps for your pressure builds?
various 4warps, star play, dt's, expands, whatever.

i got an idea and am hitting up the build order tester. -.-

Aylinato

Pandaman said:
brotoss, can you guys give me some timestamps for your pressure builds?
various 4warps, star play, dt's, expands, whatever.

i got an idea and am hitting up the build order tester. -.-

um, I know it's pressure with your stalker and zealot as you reinforce with another stalker zealot, then if you feel he has to many lings or a huge push is coming, retreat, and counter that way

for DTs you start off as 2-gate and save as much gas as you can, you could expand to get more gas, but that will delay your DTs, which you can have on the field by the 7 minute mark(which you can get +1 weapons from a forge during that same time, as you only went 2 gate so you have the ability to go 4 gate but replace one with a forge, you'll have enough gas for 3 DTs right off the bat, so get 3 gates)

zlatko

Banned
Exciting times for the SCGods of Gaf. :D I'm going to pass on the tourney, but I'll totally watch and cheer on Panda. When in doubt Panda-6 pool. :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
can you just throw out a huge mess of times? thats usually how i do it.
at z i pressure with stalker zealot, at y dt's warp in, at z they arrive on map's a,b,c with the build order tester i have to assume pressure and build units otherwise my droning is unnaturally high and whatever i learn isnt really useful in a real world game.

atleast with 1.2 there will be an autosave all replays function so i can just steal all your ladder games. :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
Exciting times for the SCGods of Gaf. :D I'm going to pass on the tourney, but I'll totally watch and cheer on Panda. When in doubt Panda-6 pool. :lol
10pool double expand is my brand of cheese. :lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
zlatko said:

! I was looking forward to our bronze level skills being pitted against eachother in the tournament! booo

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
! I was looking forward to our bronze level skills being pitted against eachother in the tournament! booo

*flexes* These brotoss muscles will stay fit for the day they can clash against you.

You're Aussie right? I forget if you guys have your own server or are you forced to play on USA with a gauntlet of lag?

My bnet is: Outlaw 812. We can try some customs sometime. :D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
zlatko said:
*flexes* These brotoss muscles will stay fit for the day they can clash against you.

You're Aussie right? I forget if you guys have your own server or are you forced to play on USA with a gauntlet of lag?

My bnet is: Outlaw 812. We can try some customs sometime. :D

We have our own server AND can go on your server lol.

Awesome, I shall game you soon!

HolyCheck .. dont know my number! lol

Aylinato

Pandaman said:
blizzard. :lol

theres a part of the map where you can build an invincible/invisible 2x2 building.
like a pylon or a dark shrine.

o, i remember that like thing, you can still A+ move and it will kill it

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Q8D3vil said:
are you telling me you play in eu ? :lol
what is your id and friend number :D .
Yes!!! How could you have missed it?! :lol PMing you the details asap

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hazaro said:
Also I'm switching to Protoss.
Oh shit, this is huge! Don't do it!

Rubashov

Son of a bitch. New web filter at work is blocking my access to the patcher. It hasn't stopped me from playing or hosting games, but I think the patching process is plain internet business, and battle.net is blocked here.

Anyone else in a similar boat or knows how to use proxies just to patch and authenticate the game?

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I think this got patched, no?

Sure as hell must have, because it doesn't work at all in the 3 times I've tried so far. :/

I don't get why they patched out a legit way to do it. I'm confused on any other way you can possibly pull this off. You can't send in all your workers, you can't cannon rush, and you can't do this or a 6 pool. How does Blizzard see is a "fair way" for people to win in under 5 minutes against insane computer which cheats because it knows what you are building even if it hasn't scouted it. :/

Yoshichan

EU GAF, full of <3

zlatko

Banned
ultron87 said:
Can you do the 12 drone rush thing? Or does it micro it correctly?

Not sure what that strategy is. What I've noticed so far that makes this impossible is if you go and take out the spawning pool it won't matter since a Roach warren is being built during the time you take out the pool, then roaches will spawn pretty soon. Also, whatever you try to build they surround ASAP.

Anyone know how you can beat an insane AI in under 5 minutes that still works ?

Edit: :/ Tried a protoss cannon rush method that took out just about all his probes and killed his nexus before 5 minutes. Does the computer give up? Fuck no just carries on. Buncha horse shit. -.-

Edit 2: Tried same strategy and this time it gave up before 1 shot even hit the nexus. Silly AI is silly.

Toss is the dumbest race ever invented.
If you're a toss player you are dead to me.
If you have ever thrown down a force field, I don't want anything to do with you.

:mad:((((((

IZZO

Neo Member
mescalineeyes said:
If you have ever thrown down a force field, I don't want anything to do with you.

:'(

Yoshichan

mescalineeyes said:

Hahahahahaha

Q8D3vil

mescalineeyes said:

story time
SC2_2011-01-12_00-52-24-38.jpg

SC2_2011-01-12_00-53-00-66.jpg

SC2_2011-01-12_00-53-26-95.jpg

in skype: everyone 0_0 into HAHAHAAHAHAHA :lol :lol :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
11 minute, no burrow, no third going down, why i he even attacking into that at all, etc, etc.

embarrassing, must be an eu player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom