• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopy

Ikuu said:
As mentioned QXC is still in Spain and hasn't exactly been performing well recently, surprised people aren't questioning Spades being invited as he's not exactly top tier.

Says alot about the US pro scene that they have trouble getting 16 great players together ;)

It's got a decent prize pool and it's legit that's all they care about, IdrA entered some local LAN that paid like $100. Everything the NASL has released so far has been pretty shoddy, and has deserved the criticism.
*cough*

Anyways, if they aren't going to show losses anymore, they might as well just show matches played. It would be slightly more useful than just wins at least.

IceMarker

2wq5xrk.png

The 16th weekly GAF night! Look at those new shiny rank icons!

Information Guru said:
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Custom Maps>

Streams and Misc. Info
-MrMister's Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrmister-live
-Corran Horn's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Mumble Info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065
BONUS MODE: NUKEDUKEM IS AT MRMISTERS HOUSE TONIGHT

mcrae

MrMister said:
2wq5xrk.png

The 16th weekly GAF night! Look at those new shiny rank icons!

BONUS MODE: NUKEDUKEM IS AT MRMISTERS HOUSE TONIGHT

work was cancelled tonight; ill be there for once! off to hunt for a microphone...

Birdman02

I'll probably miss gaf night tonight. :( I'm in Mexico right now, and my flight home doesn't land until 8 cst. Not that it matters, since I've just been an observer up to this point (other than the 3v3 that I was 6 minutes late to last week). I guess I should make my gaf night 1v1 debut against a fellow bronze-silver leaguer next week, so I can take the customary ridicule from the better players.

zlatko

Banned
Okay we seriously need to make a new chat channel and not let it out publicly what we call it. The lurkers shit is a little out of control.

fanboi

Banned
zlatko said:
Okay we seriously need to make a new chat channel and not let it out publicly what we call it. The lurkers shit is a little out of control.

smh

how are you going to keep it hidden, keep it safe?

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
No gaf night for me guys. I uninstalled sc2 from that laptop after playing my matches, the fps made me want to pull my hair out. I'll be back in a few days.

zlatko

Banned
fanboi said:
smh

how are you going to keep it hidden, keep it safe?

Can't we just PM each other what the new channel is, and then call it a day? Can't you password protect the chat room as well ?

They were trolling earlier so I just blocked them.

(._.)

Banned
zlatko said:
Can't we just PM each other what the new channel is, and then call it a day? Can't you password protect the chat room as well ?

They were trolling earlier so I just blocked them.
Was it a one time troll? Every time I'm in there everybody is doing fine.

Spl1nter

White-ra's steam is so baller.

Also to any lurkers who read this thread. Please do come into the neogaf channel. Everything posted here is just a continuation of an inside joke in the NA channel. We welcome everyone with open arms and are happy to have more people to play the game with. Dont forget gaf night is tonight. GET ON MUMBLE, EVERYONE IS WELCOMED.

Except eurotrash

fanboi

Banned
Spl1nter said:
White-ra's steam is so baller.

Also to any lurkers who read this thread. Please do come into the neogaf channel. Everything posted here is just a continuation of an inside joke in the NA channel. We welcome everyone with open arms and are happy to have more people to play the game with. Dont forget gaf night is tonight. GET ON MUMBLE, EVERYONE IS WELCOMED.

Except eurotrash

:lol

mcrae

zlatko said:

there is something you can only see if you quote posts. i forget what it is though, lol.

f lurkers, if i cant associate you with your forum persona, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO ASSOCIATE YOU WITH?!

fanboi

Banned
mcrae said:
there is something you can only see if you quote posts. i forget what it is though, lol.

f lurkers, if i cant associate you with your forum persona, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO ASSOCIATE YOU WITH?!

personality!

fatty

I finally signed up for mumble and will try to make it to GAF night tonight, but is there anything else I need to know in regards to using mumble? (server name or anything like that)

Just picked up a new computer, and will probably pick up Starcraft II this weekend. It was the ultimate bummer when it came out and my old POS couldn't handle it. I've driven Starcraft and Brood War discs into the ground since 1998. Cannot wait for this!

Spl1nter

fatty said:
I finally signed up for mumble and will try to make it to GAF night tonight, but is there anything else I need to know in regards to using mumble? (server name or anything like that)

yes. view this thread. we use the main server.

Ecto311

zlatko said:

It's hard not to lurk when you get there and no one is talking. When the game is running and people are playing, it's a bit slow. Are we supposed to go into the channel and talk to our selves?

Deadly

Ecto311 said:
It's hard not to lurk when you get there and no one is talking. When the game is running and people are playing, it's a bit slow. Are we supposed to go into the channel and talk to our selves?
I think he's referring to lurkers from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom