• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Ecto311 said:
It's hard not to lurk when you get there and no one is talking. When the game is running and people are playing, it's a bit slow. Are we supposed to go into the channel and talk to our selves?

I mean people who aren't NeoGaf members who joined the channel.

Slavik81

Corran Horn said:
My channel had 1000 views today and gaf night had a total of like 500 viewers. I like this producer thing lol.
I hope you shut it off before they got to watching me get nuked over and over again. -_-;

syllogism

mcrae said:
ive browsed a dozen or so of the profiles posted in this thread, adn sens is better than all of them put together. fuck idra.

he has horrible teeth >.<

is he really better than all 20+ players in TeSL?
Uh what

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Trickster said:
very good application up until it became an ad for the TeSL, what's up with that ~_~

Dude's passionate! I'm sure you'd do it in yours if it had subtitles or was in english.

F#A#Oo

Banned
I like Sen..."You see...You see"...lol

Also I agree with him...forget colossus imba discussions...forcefields are the real imba...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dude got an achievement while FF-spamming :lol

F#A#Oo

Banned
Does any have any recommendations for small mice good for SC2?

I'm using a A4 X-748K mouse but it's too big and I'm after something smaller...

Also please don't mention Razer mice...:<

F#A#Oo said:

what's your beef with Razer? I love mine.

That being said, Steelseries Xai?

F#A#Oo

Banned
mescalineeyes said:

I had a diamondback and it broke after a few months...oh and gave them a chance again with their deathadder too...that was worse...

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Razer build quality can be pretty bad, pretty much everything I've bought of theirs has been defective/broke eventually, I use a Roccat Kone+ now and it's pretty nice, no idea on the size though.

scogoth

F#A#Oo said:

I've got a CM Storm Sentinal which I love but I don't think its any smaller. Do you have small hands or do you just prefer the feel of smaller mice?

Ikuu said:
Razer build quality can be pretty bad, pretty much everything I've bought of theirs has been defective/broke eventually, I use a Roccat Kone+ now and it's pretty nice, no idea on the size though.

Razer Black Widow keyboard is well built, no problems with it so far.

Ikuu

I was going to add that, I have a Black Widow now and it's been pretty nice and no issues so far. But I've had two mice break, or have tracking issue and a keyboard that had keys that would stop working.

Also Sheth TT1 Axslav Ace Tyler are the next 5 for NASL. No GSL players at this point, which is pretty disappointing.

Ikuu said:
Also Sheth TT1 Axslav Ace Tyler are the next 5 for NASL. No GSL players at this point, which is pretty disappointing.

Ace is a GSL player.

Going by the players announcement I think only 5 Koreans will be there, so I'm thinking Boxer, Nada and MC. July might make it.

Group 5 is stacked while group 2 looks weak in comparison.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I watched gsl last night and didn't sleep. At work now and been up for 28 hours and counting. So if I randomly don't show up tonight. I'm sorry lol.

F#A#Oo

Banned
scogoth said:
I've got a CM Storm Sentinal which I love but I don't think its any smaller. Do you have small hands or do you just prefer the feel of smaller mice?

I don't know if I have small hands but I prefer the feel of my hand in a claw position rather than just nestled/resting on the mouse...

I had a really good mini mouse at university then someone stole it and I've been cycling through mice for 7 years now...

clav

scogoth said:

Razer Black Widow keyboard is well built, no problems with it so far.
The BlackWidow is probably the best keyboard that Razer built.

However, I've read a lot about QC issues with the board regarding the key caps falling off and keys not registering after a few months. It might not happen to you, but it certainly has to other owners.

I particularly don't like the macro keys to the side and the spacing of the F1 key from the 1 key on the board.

Ikuu said:

Haha. Loved the sentry part and looking at the girl while playing.

twofold

F#A#Oo

Banned
mescalineeyes said:

Hmm I just read some reviews apparently people prefer Kinzu over the Xai...and it's cheaper.

twofold said:
Wheel Mouse Optical - http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=008

Intellimouse 3 - http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=087

Cheap, cheerful and both have stood the test of time as awesome mice.

Will check them out...thanks!

F#A#Oo

Banned
Deadman said:
The kinzu is the correct answer. Idra uses one.

If I was a fan of Idra I would insta buy! :D

Yeah I quite like the Kinzu from the looks of it on youtube videos and such! It might actually be the one...

Aylinato

i use an awesome wireless mouse for my laptop, it has a scrolly wheel thingy, and two buttons on the side, plus another scroll-like feature to go through different tabs(don't use it cause i click too fast

(looks liek a logitech MX, i can't remember the name exactly)

F#A#Oo

Banned
I ended up buying the Kinzu...and it's cheap too £18.99...

It was a toss up but I just tried the Intellimouse at my pc store and I found it to be comfortable (very comfortable actually) but it was still not the size I am looking for...I didn't get to try the Kinzu but when it does arrive if it's not to my liking I'll return it and get the Intellimouse...

Aylinato

F#A#Oo said:

It was a toss up but I just tried the Intellimouse at my pc store and I found it to be comfortable (very comfortable actually) but it was still not the size I am looking for...I didn't get to try the Kinzu but when it does arrive if it's not to my liking I'll return it and get the Intellimouse...

cool, yea, on a some-what-not-related note, I just turned on #-D portraits for units(apparently there was an option for that) and I've been enjoying the unit portraits moving while I play

F#A#Oo

Banned
Aylinato said:
cool, yea, on a some-what-not-related note, I just turned on #-D portraits for units(apparently there was an option for that) and I've been enjoying the unit portraits moving while I play

I turned mine off...can be distracting...

He 4-0 qxc while commentating every single move that he did with his amazing english. Easily the best FP stream on tl and I love White-Ra and can't wait to see him at GSL WC.

Also the highest FP stream view I've seen was around 5k for destiny and can't believe that White-ra just doubled that with ease.

Ikuu

He should switch to J.tv and make some money, but yea it was pretty crazy to see 12k viewers.

syllogism

TheThunder said:
He 4-0 qxc while commentating every single move that he did with his amazing english. Easily the best FP stream on tl and I love White-Ra and can't wait to see him at GSL WC.

Also the highest FP stream view I've seen was around 5k for destiny and can't believe that White-ra just doubled that with ease.
It's basically because not only he is hugely popular in EU/NA, but because there are thousands of Russians who only watch Russian streams

ksan

F#A#Oo said:

I think you made the right choice, I love my Xai (got it for the side buttons).
The Kinzu is a lot higher quality and has no negative acceleration compared to the MSIE.
I highly doubt that negative acceleration would have any impact for most SC2 gamers though D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom