• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoenixDark said:
Practiced that with Chaansta over the last hour. It can work but good lord lings are so slow, and if they don't get there right at the moment you cancel the hatch that strat won't work

edit: didn't experiment with roaches, just lings
ya haha, can't imagine roaches working if even lings don't get there in time

theshizzle said:
ya haha, can't imagine roaches working if even lings don't get there in time

Chaansta couldn't hold it with 1-3 probes, but when he pulled more he managed to force a cancel or kill the hatch. At that point the zerg is kinda standing there with his dick in his hand

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Someone needs to make a list of progamers and their codes :/

...I want to feel famous
oNw2G.jpg

u pony?

DaFish

so much rage from me tonight... :(

I know some days are not supposed to be a good as some... but DAMN huge loosing streak today/tonight

mcrae

Pandaman said:
combatEX wintrading?

i for one am shocked and appalled.

combatex and splinter go to the same university and both are originally from toronto, coincidence?

i was about to defend ontario/toronto/the gta then realized who the poster is/where you are from lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
http://askcorran.com/Hey-Panda-You-suck.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P6Uq3.jpg

true story: the only pros i add are zergs. [not pictured: moonglade, vvvtitan, mrbitter]

sometimes i turn off the lights and read their build order histories.

zlatko

Banned
I'll be on hiatus for a while my favorite part of Gaf. :(

Gears 3 beta, Portal 2/MK9/Socom 4 all Tuesday, and then Brink May 10th(my most anticipated game of this year). I'm going to try and stay up on the tournament/pro scene, but alas my time with the actual game will plummet unless everything coming out is horrible. :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
BigAT said:
Oh shit...how did you get PhoenixDark's friend code?
just gotta treat the champs like people, talk to them like you formally would.

pd isnt a big fan of fawning fanboys, so just treat him normal and he'll be cool with you.

believe it or not, its not just that i have his code, he has mine too!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i wonder why the pinkie pie shrug gets all the love, there's one for the whole cast. >_>

maybe its just her character.

StopMakingSense said:
Yeah. I like his stream too. Very talky about what he's doing and why.

Damn I've never seen his stream, will have to check it out. I love watching Idra but wish he'd talk more. Even if it was just shit talking

twofold

I really like playing Spanishiwa style. It seems really safe and there's so many options once you get lair tech. Your econ and gas explode and you can do whatever you want. My ZvZ definitely needs work, but I see a lot of promise here.

It's hard spending stuff though. You get a ridiculous amount of minerals and gas very quickly. It's gonna take a bit of time before I get used to having a zillion minerals and gas to spend.

twofold said:
I really like playing Spanishiwa style. It seems really safe and there's so many options once you get lair tech. Your econ and gas explode and you can do whatever you want. My ZvZ definitely needs work, but I see a lot of promise here.

It's hard spending stuff though. You get a ridiculous amount of minerals and gas very quickly. It's gonna take a bit of time before I get used to having a zillion minerals and gas to spend.

abandon it as fast as you can. borrow elements but trust me, without gas, you're a sitting duck.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:
abandon it as fast as you can. borrow elements but trust me, without gas, you're a sitting duck.
id keep it in my pocket personally. it works fine when people aren't on the look out for it. treat it the way idra treats giraffe migration and it will reward you more often than not.

it'll be fine after enough people get hardcountered on the ladder that its popularity dies down and people move on to the next build of the month.

mcrae

Pandaman said:
id keep it in my pocket personally. it works fine when people aren't on the look out for it. treat it the way idra treats giraffe migration and it will reward you more often than not.

it'll be fine after enough people get hardcountered on the ladder that its popularity dies down and people move on to the next build of the month.

lol, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom