• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
bwcdM.gif

beat ROOTdDoRo 2-1 a grandmasters protoss on team ROOT in the toronto lan online qualifier.

m-bison-yes-o.gif

LIKE A BOSS! :D

BigAT

Awesome Animals said:
Just watched the matches, good job Panda! I was confused as to why the spine crawlers didn't attack the DTs though. There were overlords right over the DTs.
You mean Overseers? Overlords don't provide detection in Starcraft II.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
beat ROOTdDoRo 2-1 a grandmasters protoss on team ROOT in the toronto lan online qualifier.

Good job!

Oi572.gif

zlatko

Banned
MrMister said:
It's official, my computer is dead, my netbook is what I have left, I don't know how long it will be until I get a new one :(

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

Out of warranty and such? Do you know what died? Maybe take it to BestBuy to let geeksquad look at it to see how much a fix would run?

IceMarker

Corran Horn said:
PSU is acting funny and the mobo freezes constantly, memory and video card are salvagable, I have an extra HDD I can use I'll transfer all my stuff to the new extra HDD I have once I get a new comp, but like I said I have no idea how long it will be until I'm back in action...

Ultrabum

MrMister said:
It's official, my computer is dead, my netbook is what I have left, I don't know how long it will be until I get a new one :(

That makes me a sad panda... :(

But now you can get a spiffy sandy-bridge!

Congrats on the big win. That first game had some awesome infestor usage. I'm used to seeing pros fuck up when they go infestor so it was a nice change. Now i might have to try that.

Tntnnbltn

AdventureRacing said:
Congrats on the big win. That first game had some awesome infestor usage. I'm used to seeing pros fuck up when they go infestor so it was a nice change. Now i might have to try that.
Third game. The links are in reverse order.

Ashhong

Hazaro said:
Played a 3v3.
7 rax into 4 port banshee seems unbeatable.

How many scvs to support 7 rax? I do 6 rax with 16 scvs and can just barely support the marines and supply depots necessary. And how the hell do you transition to 4port banshee without getting taken out before? Thats a shitload of gas.

scogoth

Ashhong said:
How many scvs to support 7 rax? I do 6 rax with 16 scvs and can just barely support the marines and supply depots necessary. And how the hell do you transition to 4port banshee without getting taken out before? Thats a shitload of gas.

7 rax with 15 SCVs

MrMister said:
MY computer did a hard crash so I don't know when I'll be back guys...

Time you visit us over in "In need a new PC"

scogoth said:
FXO is FXOpen, a foreign exchange brokerage firm. They also sponsor a drifting motorsport team. In other words they have lots of cash.

Well then. Time to get really good and be sponsored by them. It shouldn't take more than a few months, right?

Haunted

FXOpen is a private company, right? So they're not obligated to report their numbers. I actually can't find out how big they are (revenue, profit, latest quarterly etc).

Pandaman said:
Well done!

Holding the NeoGAF flag up high.

scogoth

Panda said:

I'm confused they say this is the qualified player list. Wheres panda?

(Z) Soliduok.234
(P) Facias.302
(Z) keir.825
(P) Soloturtle.297
(P) Autumn.451
(Z) stoicRegret.145
(Z) DucksiDE.279
(T) Namkung.833
(T) MGcHarger.516
(P) Vathus.199
(T) lefNaij.580
(T) iNsZinroc.899
(P) ReqparkLife.358
(T) NrGdde.339
(P) talorswftfan.370
(T) NaYeBo.604

Keikaku

Pandaman said:
there were other people in the qualifiers.

i lost to a terran who bitbybit'd me. :p

Sucks that you lost to a 2-rax all-in, but congratulations on beating a pro player :D

School is over and I should, officially, have more time to play on the ladder. I'm aiming for Master's league from my current Gold level. Time to go ladder, lose, tilt, lose some more and get better!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ashhong said:
I probably made a few exta scv's so I'd imagine 18 or so.
Don't need depots since the marines keep dying. Logic!

Early pressure kept the team contained (They had 7 minute seige mode + banes and a 10 minute collosus).
I slammed marines to make sure they couldn't come across the map while the other 2 made pure stalker and MM and grabbed their expansions.

They did a large MMM drop to basically kill my 2 buddies and pushed with zealot collosus tank on the front.

While my allies died I had scanned earlier and saw that only marines with a few stalkers was AA and grabbed 4 gas and went into 4 port banshee with a 5th for vikings. Got 2 ravens for my first units to shut down stalkers and used the few precious seconds I had of cloak to kill the majority of the marines.

From then it was 8 +1 attack banshees vs fodder and they hightailed it all the way back to their base.

Probably more fun and exciting in retrospect since it was like 4am and one of the guys was drunk. :lol
Not the highest level, but hilarious and entertaining.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0y3e2z3zf139afx

**TLO doing 6 rax in 3v3 on TL attack
NOOOOOOOOOO

NukeDukem

Banned
Lifted from the official forums for CoT.

http://cityoftempest.net76.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=154
What: City Of Tempest Tournament -_- for an amazing $25 grand prize + bragging rights.

When: May 7th, beginning at 1 PDT, 4 EST, until the semifinal spots are achieved.

Depending on time, the semi's / finals will be either played on the same night, or the next.
YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL MAY 5th TO REGISTER.

Where: Meet at cityoftempest channel at the mentioned times above.

Who: Your team. Here are the steps.
1) Form a team of 4, and designate one person as the leader and one person as the substitute. Ensure that nobody (not even the substitute) is playing on another team.
2) The leader must send me an email with the following information: Everybody's ID and friend code, team name, and how much they love iDra. You can reach me at galenkan@gmail.com
3) You can also leave a message on the forums with that information instead.
4) Leaders should also add iDra.270 to their friend list.
5) Show up for the tournament!

How: Seeded double elimination tournament (Basically, if you lose twice then you are out)! If you participated in BoA with the same exact team (barring substitutes), you will be seeded. If your team is new, you will be given the lowest seed number.

Good luck, and happy practising!

I'm interested in creating Team NeoGAF and applying for the tournament. I would like to have Spl1nter and Scogoth join the team, as well as any Gaffer worth his salt who would like to be a sub.

NukeDukem said:
Lifted from the official forums for CoT.

I'm interested in creating Team NeoGAF and applying for the tournament. I would like to have Spl1nter and Scogoth join the team, as well as any Gaffer worth his salt who would like to be a sub.

So you naturally want me as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom