• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniper McBlaze said:
Ok, not really feeling like doing the campaign so I'm going to try to play against the AI right away.

I'm playing on the european servers unfortunately. Maybe I'll meet some people from NeoGAF anyway. :)

mescalineyes 581

or just join the channel NeoGAF! We await you with open arms <3

:)

Jeff-DSA

scogoth said:
Naw that just balances with the overpowered emp.

And 2v2, a place where the worst players can still shine. Double the cheese, double the whine.

Ghosts are nowhere near as bad as HTs. Ghosts can hurt your shields and sap your energy, but freaking storms just obliterate EVERYTHING in short order.

Also, ghost cloaking relies on energy while DTs can just tap dance around the map naked since nobody can see them.

ultron87

Jeff-DSA said:
Ghosts are nowhere near as bad as HTs. Ghosts can hurt your shields and sap your energy, but freaking storms just obliterate EVERYTHING in short order.

Hmm, 4 second DOT for 80 damage that you can run out of that is researchable for 200/200 from a 150/200 building that requires another 150/100 building to construct or a 100 damage instant AOE (that also saps energy and reveals cloaked units) that you just need a 150/50 building and a Tech Lab to use.

You're right, one of those does sound pretty unbalanced compared to the other.

scogoth

Pylon range is just fine.

CDCD41ABF3A8DD1F0AC5D8A5550DFFF452EAF11D

Jeff-DSA

ultron87 said:
Hmm, 4 second DOT for 80 damage that you can run out of that is researchable for 200/200 from a 150/200 building that requires another 150/100 building to construct or a 100 damage instant AOE (that also saps energy and reveals cloaked units) that you just need a 150/50 building and a Tech Lab to use.

You're right, one of those does sound pretty unbalanced compared to the other.

Yeah, try running out of those storms when sentries have you trapped. Terran doesn't have anything equivalent to sentries.

mescalineeyes said:
sc2 balance is a lot like politics or religion. no matter what anyone says, everyone thinks they're right. :/

except people who argue about religion and politics are stupid. I can say that, I was a pol sci major.

Oh, and btw, does anyone else want to cut their ears off listening to WhiteRa's stream?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pandaman said:
beat ROOTdDoRo 2-1 a grandmasters protoss on team ROOT in the toronto lan online qualifier.
Call me when you beat HuK

*For you. Panda hwaiting. (Wait I thought it was a Zerg. How did you beat a PROTOSS?!)

TbBCx.jpg

nice panda

edit: lol watchin Tylers stream and he comments something like

"The only way to play ladder is no tricks because people are too stupid to fall for it"

Terproerg

heh panda i am going to the offline portion of the tourny :S. dont ask how i did it(2 ppl didnt show up). So they put me against splinter for the final game to qualy :s

dont know how im going to manage this.

Edit: Guess im not in. cause the website updated and im not on the list. So the person took the slot from me. wonder who they replaced me with lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Terproerg said:
heh panda i am going to the offline portion of the tourny :S. dont ask how i did it(2 ppl didnt show up). So they put me against splinter for the final game to qualy :s

dont know how im going to manage this.

Edit: oh now i am a wild card for the tourny. since i guess a pro lost too many games and they want them in it lol.
>_>

both of you guys get a diamond opponent in one game to go to the finals and i get the group of death.

wat.

ezrarh

Pandaman said:
>_>

both of you guys get a diamond opponent in one game to go to the finals and i get the group of death.

wat.

They know you're too good.

ps. use hotkeys then you can be really really good goddamnit

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Terproerg said:
well i would have lost if i faced the people you did man. You much better then i am :p. did u get into the offline part?
no. :p

just you, killer. :D

so how bad you beat splinter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom