• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofold

pieatorium said:
Instead now he has to play the guy who has beaten Naniwa in their last 2 PvP meetings.

Naniwa had lag issues in the 'road to korea' tournament and he went 15 nexus/1 gate expand in the last game since he knew he was already through to the next round - hardly indicative of anything.

Sase is a good player, but I don't think there's any doubt that Naniwa is better.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
7kOJj.jpg

pewpew

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good morning GAF! I dreamt of Foxer :(
Awesome Animals said:
Yoshichan. I <3 you and your Foxer love.
YAY! :D

twofold

TheThunder said:
Great game by Morrow.

Loved the ling/bling drops all over the place to spread Naniwa out.

Yeah. Never thought I'd see Morrow beat Naniwa on the old style Shakuras, but there you go. His ZvP has improved so much recently.

syllogism

Naniwa was pretty unimpressive that game. He doesn't seem to like going HTs and those phoenixes weren't really worth it at all, though phoenixes v infestor ling bling does have some potential

Deadman

Casters announced for the super tournament.

Dear GOMTV.net users:

For the upcoming Super Tournament, we will have the following great line up of casters:

Tastosis, Moletrap + Wolf.

Please look forward to the exciting games from the Super Tournament!

Thank you.

GOMTV.net

About Wolf Schröder

"Wolf" Schröder grew up playing several genres of games when he was younger, especially strategy games. Wolf played Terran in Brood War, and currently plays Protoss in StarCraft II. Wolf has been commentating StarCraft II for over a year, focusing on casting live events. Wolf plays StarCraft on a high level, and is a member of the team FXOpen. Look forward to seeing his unique commentating style at the GSL!

http://www.gomtv.net/2011super1/news/65345

WedgeX

Banned
Tendonitis in my right arm flared up when I went bowling last week. Took a week off of SC2 to rest it.

Felt better today. Played two games. Flared back up.

Sigh.

If anyone is playing during the week, I will happily watch their matches!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Never seen that mode before, looks awful. Not sure why you wouldn't just play LoL/HoN instead.

HolyCheck

they're announcing the winner of the trip to korea tonight aswell i think.. some one post it here when they announce it!

HOPE I WIN

Tntnnbltn

BigAT said:
SO good now that they added PIP.

I found it best having warpprism muted and then one of the streams with commentary/without shitty music running in a seperate tab. That way you can flick through the video feeds on warpprism while being able to listen to something that isn't shit.

Deadman

HolyCheck said:
they're announcing the winner of the trip to korea tonight aswell i think.. some one post it here when they announce it!

HOPE I WIN

Janonkulis won the raffle

kjetulf akakoshi djulu borvak barakp nerevar83 reikan jayboc brainme looseweak won a shirt

kurrysauce won a signed girls generation cd

HolyCheck

Deadman said:
Janonkulis won the raffle

kjetulf akakoshi djulu borvak barakp nerevar83 reikan jayboc brainme looseweak won a shirt

kurrysauce won a signed girls generation cd

why do they all sound like some one mashed the keyboard :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
HolyCheck said:

I first thought that he was mashing random keys and spaces with frustration.

And then I realized...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HolyCheck said:
lol

HolyCheck

Also fuck TL, I join their fucking raffle and ever since I've had my email hacked, I receive spam emails every day about joining OTHER POKER AND GAMBLING SITES.

anyone else getting them? Sort out your fucking sponsors and if they're decent or not before using them for competitions.

hamchan

HolyCheck said:
Also fuck TL, I join their fucking raffle and ever since I've had my email hacked, I receive spam emails every day about joining OTHER POKER AND GAMBLING SITES.

anyone else getting them? Sort out your fucking sponsors and if they're decent or not before using them for competitions.

SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF E-SPORTS BY GAMBLING ALL YOUR MONEY AWAY

Deadman said:
Why does the ladder version of metalopolis still have close positions? Silly blizzard.
Just go Roaches w/ Banes with drop tech off of 2 base. It's shit but it does work against most scrubs on ladder.

Oh and spread the creep like your life depended on it.

BigAT said:
Ikea makes a product structurally sound enough to hold up a computer? Surprising.

It is actually a great table. My only complaint is I cheaped out and bought a chair from Wal-Mart that I want to throw out of an airplane.

Deadman

mescalineeyes said:
Just go Roaches w/ Banes with drop tech off of 2 base. It's shit but it does work against most scrubs on ladder.

Oh and spread the creep like your life depended on it.

Yeah i was going for roaches but he had done 2 early gates and chrono'd the zealots, spine wasnt even half done :(

On another topic has anyone played the starcraft2:brood war mod that tlo played at the end of tl attack? Any impressions?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I doubt it costs that much, it's a decent sized place but it's out of the city (I think) and has like 5 people living in it, so rent shouldn't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom