• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my video card drivers and patched SCII and finally returned. It did not crash! So I played a bunch of custom games and it was awesome. Feels good to be back.

I know no one cares but this game had been crashing for me every time I tried to play it so I just gave up for a while.

TheCrow

I'm so jelly of Yoshi. ^_^

but it's great that MKP is taking part in more events. Watching him beat scFOU in 2 bo5 to win the FXopen was great.

Jeff-DSA

Homemade pylon lamp...neat! Details of the build at the link: http://punishedpixels.com/2011/05/20/protoss-pylon-lamp-the-build/

P1050530-Edit-683x1024.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yoshichan said:
I promise you, I WILL! (with videos too!)

Oh, that's right! Where has he been lately?
I play once every two weeks and beat up my Silver and Gold league friends.
/cries

Have a blast at Dreamhack dude.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thank you all!!!! Gonna be the best day of my frikkin' LIFE! :D

Can't wait to show what I've been planning to do when I meet him ♥

Trickster

Yoshichan said:

Take into account that he probably doesn't really speak english. Just saying, would be a shame to prepare whatever your preparing, and not have him understand what the hell you're doing due to language barrier.

Jeff-DSA

Yoshichan said:

It's a sign of great honor and respect to slap him immediately upon your first meeting. You must slap with full power.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha that's not a problem :D Also, my paintskills ♥ Foxer ♥

WfV1F.png

Yoshichan

BigAT said:
This is going to inevitably conclude with MKP tied up and stuffed into your trunk, right?
.____. You guys really think I'm mental like that? Is that the impression GAF got on me :(?

Wedge7

Nice DH additions.

Gonna be an awesome tourney again, and especially with the image breakdown that they released, looked to be about 30% koreans, 50% euros, and the rest America. Can't wait.

Yoshichan

Trickster said:
Regarding MKP? Yeah xD
You might be right to some extent now that I think about it ;_;

Zen

Banned
Yoshichan said:
.____. You guys really think I'm mental like that? Is that the impression GAF got on me :(?

Sometime you should look up your own post history. Reading your posts when the game first came out invoked a little bit of 'This, Bart, is a crazy person'. ;)

Jeff-DSA

I've noticed Tyler's fire fading for the past few months. I was wondering if he still wanted to keep going with it. Maybe he just needs a bit of a break to recharge the batteries a bit. I really don't think he needs to quit, but he is having trouble keeping up these days.

V_Arnold

I do not know, guys.
Tyler is one of the most symphatethic progamers in the west, and I hope he does not quit.
But on the other hand, if he feels like that is not his future, it is all for the best if he quits and starts to pursue his real goals in life. That is just as important (no, actually it is 100 times more important) than playing SCII on pro level.

On the Idra / IC GSTL alt-cast someone asked in their chat why Tyler wasn't playing great lately. And they were pretty blunt: "he just doesn't practice at all"

His heart just doesn't seem in it.

Deadman

If you post that same screenshot on TL you get banned :lol

For the record id like all the tl players to stay, they are all fun in their own way. Well except huk :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
Why? TLO might not be winning tournaments but he knows he a fan favorite and crowd pleaser. I'm sure his sc career can sustain on that.
it was more a complement to ret than a shot at tlo.

@holden: YES, HUK AND HAYPRO PLZ.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Pandaman said:
it was more a complement to ret than a shot at tlo.

@holden: YES, HUK AND HAYPRO PLZ.

Has ret been in anything big recently? or does he just play go4sc cups or what ever they're called.. I don't recall seeing him in anything much recently..

Won

HolyCheck said:
Has ret been in anything big recently? or does he just play go4sc cups or what ever they're called.. I don't recall seeing him in anything much recently..

He seems to do well enough in his NASL group at least.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Aquavelvaman said:
Being a pro at anything less than the absolute top must be crushing.

IIRC, I think Geoff said something along the lines of:

"Brood War pays well if you're at the top. Otherwise, it's very similar to a sweat shop level of pay."

Or something along those lines.

Hugoboss21 said:
ya but he's still awfull Lol.

<--- idra fanboy

Somehow the Trixie avatar seems appropriate.

:p

Deadman said:
If you post that same screenshot on TL you get banned :lol

Probably to respect his privacy and to slow the spreading of rumors.

It's pretty futile imo.

Yoshichan

the fuck is going on? Tyler, Totalbisquit and Idra streaming at the same time :( Who to watch.....

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
the fuck is going on? Tyler, Totalbisquit and Idra streaming at the same time :( Who to watch.....
First off, TB sucks balls, so no to him. Music of any kind makes it hard for me to watch streams. ChillToss is the fucking boss, so Tyler it is!
IUufN.jpg

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
First off, TB sucks balls, so no to him. Music of any kind makes it hard
Ace Combat soundtrack is amazing and his commentary is classy. But yeah, he's not good whatsoever at the game. He's currently massing hellions against roach ._.

Trickster

Hugoboss21 said:
ya but he's still awfull Lol.

<--- idra fanboy

He stayed in code s by beating MMA 2-0, what a fucking scrub.

yeah...

Not saying he's one of the top players in the world. But the hate people on gaf gives him is about as warranted as the hate kelly milkies got for her fhm photoshoot.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
HolyCheck said:
didnt ret win the last dreamhack or something big like that just after he left korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom