• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
What, you don't like or really give a shit or have a preference about music.. you just listen to it.

and this theme song is nothing amazing on so many levels.

Well do you watch any anime or have a favorite?

There's plenty of tunes scattered around the anime world that fits perfectly to playing Starcraft 2 to if you find it. It all depends on your mood/vibe you want to amplify with the music.

I have some Samurai Champloo music, and a Bleach intro song in one of my SC2 playlists that I dig to hear when I play or just obs.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
zlatko said:
Well do you watch any anime or have a favorite?

There's plenty of tunes scattered around the anime world that fits perfectly to playing Starcraft 2 to if you find it. It all depends on your mood/vibe you want to amplify with the music.

I have some Samurai Champloo music, and a Bleach intro song in one of my SC2 playlists that I dig to hear when I play or just obs.

Yes I do watch anime and have several favourites, but in no way would I consider their theme music to be good enough compared to 80% of other music out there to actually spend my time listening to it..

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
Yes I do watch anime and have several favourites, but in no way would I consider their theme music to be good enough compared to 80% of other music out there to actually spend my time listening to it..

So there's a chance that 20% IS in fact worth listening to during gaming? I'll take that over 0%. :p

I prefer other videogame music the most during playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPE8EesftLg

I heard Destiny listening to this when I was watching his stream and stole it. Fits really well when I try to macro up like a boss as Zerg.

HolyCheck

zlatko said:
So there's a chance that 20% IS in fact worth listening to during gaming? I'll take that over 0%. :p

I prefer other videogame music the most during playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPE8EesftLg

I heard Destiny listening to this when I was watching his stream and stole it. Fits really well when I try to macro up like a boss as Zerg.

To be fair I was more talking about people who listen to anime sound tracks on their mp3 player / in their car then when gaming :)

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
To be fair I was more talking about people who listen to anime sound tracks on their mp3 player / in their car then when gaming :)

Oh haha fuck that. In my car I like my bass bumping or some obnoxiously loud rock. ;D

No way I'd roll down the street, stop at a stoplight next to a pair of fine ladies, and have them look over at me as I am getting down to any animeeeeh or gaming music. :p

E3 is so close you guys. Heart of the Swarm? :O

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
zlatko said:

We should start seeing some news pouring out soon enough.

I can't wait to see the launch trailer :D.

HolyCheck

zlatko said:
Oh haha fuck that. In my car I like my bass bumping or some obnoxiously loud rock. ;D

No way I'd roll down the street, stop at a stoplight next to a pair of fine ladies, and have them look over at me as I am getting down to any animeeeeh or gaming music. :p

I'm usually so excited for E3 and video games in general.. SC2 has kind of killed that.. ever since it came out I havent bought a new console game.. or played a game for more than 5 - 10 hours (bar pokemon white)

I spend way too much of my week watching sc2 streams and tournaments.

I guess i'm most excited for Heart of the Swarm and Nintendo Cafe, and Ocarina of time.. but that comes out like a week after

I feel no excitement for skyward sword :( I think it's because I havent bought a new game for my wii since like smashbros came out :(

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
I'm usually so excited for E3 and video games in general.. SC2 has kind of killed that.. ever since it came out I havent bought a new console game.. or played a game for more than 5 - 10 hours (bar pokemon white)

I spend way too much of my week watching sc2 streams and tournaments.

I guess i'm most excited for Heart of the Swarm and Nintendo Cafe, and Ocarina of time.. but that comes out like a week after

I feel no excitement for skyward sword :( I think it's because I havent bought a new game for my wii since like smashbros came out :(

Too bad you don't have a real gaming PC. I'd introduce you to The Witcher 2 which is infuckingcredible.

I hope Heart of the Swarm is at E3 though. Blizzard is going to be there right?

HolyCheck

zlatko said:
Too bad you don't have a real gaming PC. I'd introduce you to The Witcher 2 which is infuckingcredible.

I hope Heart of the Swarm is at E3 though. Blizzard is going to be there right?

I was under the impression blizzard normaly didn't do E3 due to blizzcon! but who knows

hey anyone else think it might be worthwhile (since it's for charity.. and we're a gaming forum) to make a thread for TLO's stream? I mean people have made threads for streams before (guy playing desert bus!)

More viewers = more money for Doctors Without Borders

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:

import_car_itasha1.jpg

Are you the owner of this vehicle? I swear I heard all those tracks from this car in a trip to Canada.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
http://www.timog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/import_car_itasha1.jpg[IMG]

Are you the owner of this vehicle? I swear I heard all those tracks from this car in a trip to Canada.[/QUOTE]
that is delicious.

HolyCheck

HolyCheck said:
hey anyone else think it might be worthwhile (since it's for charity.. and we're a gaming forum) to make a thread for TLO's stream? I mean people have made threads for streams before (guy playing desert bus!)

Has anyone who's pm'd a mod ever gotten a reply about anything ever :(

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
Has anyone who's pm'd a mod ever gotten a reply about anything ever :(

Yes, but you have to find one who is being currently active on the boards. Look at the top 5 threads on the front page that are being talked about and see which has a mod in the last page or two of the comments. If they commented within the last 30-40 minutes you have a chance.

Edit: Also, yeah just make a thread. A guy on the front page made a god damn thread about the next SF game should have Chuck Norris in it and that didn't get closed. :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Slavik81 said:
Is this any good? I watched the first episode and was bored out of my mind.
you weren't remotely curious why it opens up with the main character beating his friends to death with a baseball bat?

Gandie

HolyCheck said:
I was under the impression blizzard normaly didn't do E3 due to blizzcon! but who knows

Yes please, it would give him more viewers and more money and we don't clutter this thread with discussion of his music choices lol.

Slavik81

Pandaman said:
you weren't remotely curious why it opens up with the main character beating his friends to death with a baseball bat?
Yeah, and then nothing happens for the next 20 minutes. It's like watching Idra play.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Slavik81 said:
Yeah, and then nothing happens for the next 20 minutes. It's like watching Idra play.
well, thats because of spoiler because of the spoiler which only spoiler spoilers at that point in time, which come to think of it is spoiler so you have to spoiler before the other characters spoiler and start figuring things out.

the series is broken into spoiler so you only have to spoiler to start getting a feel of the show. pretty low commitment and the spoiler concept helps draw you into watching more.

so basically, watch some more episodes and then you'll see why the show is different.

jasonng

a176 said:
i seem to be lost. can someone point me towards the starcraft thread
What are you talking about? You're in it righ...

... oh.

Awesome Animals said:
:) So great.

P.S. Did The Little One switch back to random?
He switched to mainly zerg some time ago but that was short lived. He's always random but he mainly enters tournaments as either terran or zerg. More terran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom