• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
didnt ret win the last dreamhack or something big like that just after he left korea?

I think that was assembly.

I hope whatever Yoshi got planned is not him in a Marine Princess costume trying to be a Marine Queen...

Anyway, we want pictures, lots of them and have fun at the event. It's going to be amazing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
TheThunder said:
I hope whatever Yoshi got planned is not him in a Marine Princess costume trying to be a Marine Queen...

Anyway, we want pictures, lots of them and have fun at the event. It's going to be amazing.
I'll just say it now so that I don't disappoint anyone when the day comes - It's NOT something completely out of the ordinary. So nothing super creepy or something that could hurt Foxer :)! Sorry guys!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:( I'm heading to bed...

Yoshichan

Chinese Electric Batman said:
Any counter to infestors yet?
y8D1V.jpg

Yoshichan. I <3 you and your Foxer love.

Tyler quitting would be a blow to western eSports. At most I can see him taking a hiatus, but nothing more. I have read and noticed he hasn't won much and hasn't been that committed, which demonstrates the need to have a bit of an offseason (something progamers don't have). Nothing wrong with a break to recharge.

<--Nony and Idra fanboy

Maybe Tyler will just change races ^_^ gogo Terran!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Dont cry about protoss then expect to roach all in when my scouting probe sees the roach warren go down?
so... he was supposed to expand after his roach warren was scouted? >_>

that only works on chanstaa.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
so... he was supposed to expand after his roach warren was scouted? >_>

that only works on chanstaa.
Maybe he wouldn't have as many issues if he didn't all-in.

Just got a terran where I scouted a early 4 medivac drop and picked it off. GG right after, felt good. lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
I dont even know why you just want to argue everything.
enforcing the standards of an argument is the best way for people to understand each other and grow.

why wouldn't i want to argue with everything?

wcg Sweeden qualifiers on atm with these players casted by 2GD and TLO

1. DignitasNaniwa
2. MousesportsThorzain
3. DignitasSjow
4. MousesportsMorrow
5. DignitasBischu
6. Liquid HayprO
7. Millenium LaLuSh
8. MYM SaSe
9. RGlFuRy
10. RGlCytoplasm
11. SK Jimpo
12. Dignitas meRz
13. inFRunA
14. GGNaugrim
15. AiForsen
16. MoSiE

http://sv.justin.tv/dreamhacktv#/w/1232280608

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
pieatorium said:
wcg Sweeden qualifiers on atm with these players casted by 2GD and TLO

1. DignitasNaniwa
2. MousesportsThorzain
3. DignitasSjow
4. MousesportsMorrow
5. DignitasBischu
6. Liquid HayprO
7. Millenium LaLuSh
8. MYM SaSe
9. RGlFuRy
10. RGlCytoplasm
11. SK Jimpo
12. Dignitas meRz
13. inFRunA
14. GGNaugrim
15. AiForsen
16. MoSiE

http://sv.justin.tv/dreamhacktv#/w/1232280608

2GD is hilarious.

I'm an aspiring mr universe.

lol

TLO's zvz insight
just try to build more roaches and win lol

Q8D3vil said:
what do you mean ?
he had to pull out of this due to illness they were saying in the TL thread

there is another qualifier at a later date i believe

twofold

Roach/Infestor isn't as strong on Shakura's due to it being wide open allowing for bigger arcs. As such, fungal doesn't get as many Roaches as they don't clump up in chokes while Hydras are able to get a bigger surround.

The reason Haypro lost that was poor, poor macro. Naugrim just had 10x more stuff.

Xyphie said:
Haypro is so bad.

He really is. He was supply blocked pretty much the entire game. What the fuck.

twofold

Q8D3vil said:
lol bischu is so freaking bad he didn't capitalize on failed 6 pool.

If he would have won the series, he would have had to play Naniwa.

I doubt he was trying too hard.

Also, the 2gd/tlo commentary team is awesome. I've been pretty bored of watching SC recently but these guys are making it entertaining again.

twofold said:
If he would have won the series, he would have had to play Naniwa.

I doubt he was trying too hard.

Also, the 2gd/tlo commentary team is awesome. I've been pretty bored of watching SC recently but these guys are making it entertaining again.
Instead now he has to play the guy who has beaten Naniwa in their last 2 PvP meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom