• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadman said:
Yeah i was going for roaches but he had done 2 early gates and chrono'd the zealots, spine wasnt even half done :(

On another topic has anyone played the starcraft2:brood war mod that tlo played at the end of tl attack? Any impressions?
Oh even easier. Overpool into tunneling claws timing :)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
MidnightRider said:
NASL been fun so far
5f653_commandowrong.gif

Tntnnbltn

Holy shit warpprism is awesome. I'm watching two streams and just realised they are actaully playing each other in a random ladder match. Win button.

It's Destiny vs HasHe if anyone wants to join in.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
you dont have to clarify, at this point if some says they used some obscure dumbfuck cheese, everyone just assumes it was on a zerg.
first, its not a cheese because bo include building cc too.
second, i didn't do any eco damage beside killing zergling and infestation pit.

edit: just saw the replay, apparently the zerg wanted to baneling bust me and he lost every zergling to reapers.
i guess i countered his build without knowing.

nah, i tried this 1 week ago and its dumb as fuck in tvt or tvz ( 1 bunker can stop it, if the zerg got 3 baneling u auto lose).
but it worked 4 out of 8 times in tvp ( massing sentries stop it early game, if the protoss suspect it and wall of then he can stop it easily).

Zen

Banned
Holy hell, is there anywhere that TLO has said what music it is he listens to on his stream? It's beyond epic.

Warp prism is a godsend.

zlatko

Banned
Zen said:
Holy hell, is there anywhere that TLO has said what music it is he listens to on his stream? It's beyond epic.

Warp prism is a godsend.

He listens to the music played during his birth. Stuff of legends.

633918229_8RfsipLW_tlo.jpg

Haunted

Just watched the WCG Sweden qualifier vods.

Not gonna lie, partway through I started skipping through the games just to get to the TLO/2DG banter inbetween series. :lol

That was some hilarious comedic entertainment.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
TheThunder said:
TLO playlist is ~ %70 Hans Zimmer

And I'm loving every second of it.

TLO has great taste in music.

mescalineeyes said:
movie soundtracks is not a taste in music, it's the lack thereof.
The fuck !!

It doesn't matter if it's made for a movie, TV or a diaper commercial, music is music either you like it or not.

zlatko

Banned
TheThunder said:
The fuck !!

It doesn't matter if it's made for a movie, TV or a diaper commercial, music is music either you like it or not.

haa0008l.jpg

I <3 TLO's music taste. Most pros who stream generally have tunes I like listening to. Destiny has a lot of game music like Zone of the Enders music. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom