• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I wonder if there was any pressure from EG to have him only do Inside the Game? Because he is continuing that...why that but not SOTG?

Corran Horn said:
I wonder if there was any pressure from EG to have him only do Inside the Game? Because he is continuing that...why that but not SOTG?
Only ever caught part of one of the inside the game episodes but what I saw was pretty shitty.

Corran Horn

pieatorium said:
Only ever caught part of one of the inside the game episodes but what I saw was pretty shitty.
Im guessing EG prefers that show as DJwheat does alot of shit with EG people already. Prior to the SOTG they were talking about how Idra had permission to join the show next week.

Corran Horn

Wonder if Idra will ever be on again. I guess the show needs that break because it would be JP and Tyler...not much discussion as Day9 doesnt show up as much anymore lol.

Striek

In the end its all about money, not 'promoting esports', so can't necessarily blame Incontrol/EG though. Sucks though. ItG was shit when I tuned in.

Corran Horn

Striek said:
In the end its all about money, not 'promoting esports', so can't necessarily blame Incontrol/EG though. Sucks though. ItG was shit when I tuned in.
They both try to be different shows. SOTG is more about entertainment/discussion while ITG tends to be more about how to become better gamer.

Trickster

HuK's stream on mute + jp's stream for audio = awesome right now. HuK playing while tyler and naniwa is telling HuK what to do

Edit - Naniwa is an epic troll, goddamn lol

Deadly

iNcontrol is leaving SotG? WTF. Lame. Yeah everyone pretty much said it, if he doesn't show better results he'll just be that guy from EG. What's this Inside the Game show? It sounds like a ripoff of SotG...

I thought Huk hated JP? :lol

Corran Horn

Deadly said:
iNcontrol is leaving SotG? WTF. Lame. Yeah everyone pretty much said it, if he doesn't show better results he'll just be that guy from EG. What's this Inside the Game show? It sounds like a ripoff of SotG...

I thought Huk hated JP? :lol
Its a show by djwheat. More educational.

Q8D3vil

Ashhong said:
Huks stream. He was playing random.
oh, mvp said that he feel that terran is the weakest race right now with the nerfs and new maps so he might switch to another race in the future.
he have been playing random for more than a month now.

Deadman

I thought this might happen eventually when ITG was announced to be on the same day at sotg. Hopefully jp can find someone else to become a host because sotg is actually far more entertaining than ITG, which mostly consists of people phoning in and asking stupid questions to idra.

hamchan

Deadman said:
I thought this might happen eventually when ITG was announced to be on the same day at sotg. Hopefully jp can find someone else to become a host because sotg is actually far more entertaining than ITG, which mostly consists of people phoning in and asking stupid questions to idra.

It seems a bit aggressive of EG, if the rumours are true. Like they're trying to take over SOTG as the show to watch by tearing apart SOTG. Even the name "Inside the Game" seems likes it's trying to copy SOTG. Really sucks that SOTG is on hiatus now, this could be the end for all we know.

Corran Horn said:
Fucking canada :/

Sharks lost :(

tt

Well, they do choke every year. But you did see progress.

Pankaks said:
Well, this isn't a good way to start my day...

I know, wtf. I just d/led the podcast, so hopefully I can get through it in the next day or so. I don't like this, I really enjoy SotG.

Oh well, Day[9] back today?

hPvej.png

ultron87

BigAT said:
Christ, how did 1.3.4 break so much stuff?

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/130883096

• An Input Limit Reached message can be generated when a user with a large friend list rapidly cycles through battle.net menus.
We're looking into a fix for an issue were players experience a significant loading delay when moving between battle.net menus. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
They just now are working on a fix for this? I guess it's better late than never. -_-

Sucks that Incontrol is no longer gonna be on STOG. He was the best part of the show, loved his jabs on Idra/Artosis.

However with Steelseries and Kingston specifically sponsoring ITG we know what EG really favored out of the two.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Servers being down = Sucks

Zzoram

TheThunder said:
Sucks that Incontrol is no longer gonna be on STOG. He was the best part of the show, loved his jabs on Idra/Artosis.

However with Steelseries and Kingston specifically sponsoring ITG we know what EG really favored out of the two.

what's the link to ITG? is it like SotG?

Zzoram said:
what's the link to ITG? is it like SotG?
More like a Day 9 daily than SToG.

People call, ask the Terran/Zerg/Protoss pros questions about the game/strategies and they answer, although Idra gets %90 of the calls obviously.

Oh I was wondering about that score screen rank bug. Confused the hell out of me after a win that was supposed to (and did) get me to top 20 of my league.

gg Blizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom