• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Wow, soooo lucky! Out of 8 people, I got it, and I got it by talking about SC2 for 15 minutes ._.
gMrxd.gif

congrat yoshi!

---
thorzain at dreamhack is hotness.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Wow, soooo lucky! Out of 8 people, I got it, and I got it by talking about SC2 for 15 minutes ._.

Congrats on becoming a male pole dancer. Just remember to not let those old ladies put their hands down your pants....they lose their wedding rings in there and then things get super complicated.

zlatko

Banned
What happened to IGN pro league? Why is everything being cast by this guy who starts making me yawn? He's the most uninteresting and vanilla caster on this fucking planet.

LakeEarth

zlatko said:
What happened to IGN pro league? Why is everything being cast by this guy who starts making me yawn? He's the most uninteresting and vanilla caster on this fucking planet.
He sounds like Bob Ross, the art guy who talks about happy bushes and say "that will be our little secret" a lot.

WedgeX

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
Has GAF night been moved back to Wednesday officially?

I think so. It's only official if there's a Mrmr post! Otherwise we do our pre- and post-GAF nights.

Had a decent turnout last week.

Be there!

And get dual screens so you can watch pro-streams at the same time, if you must.

WedgeX said:
I think so. It's only official if there's a Mrmr post! Otherwise we do our pre- and post-GAF nights.

Had a decent turnout last week.

Be there!

And get dual screens so you can watch pro-streams at the same time, if you must.

Once I move, and can build a pc desktop, dual screens will be priority number one.

zlatko said:
It's just the qaulifiers, the proper casters of the real show are probably off doing other stuff.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
zlatko said:
I read most of that article and I loved it.

Where is he today? Does he play any SC2? Does he upload replays/stream at all?
Got the boot for match fixing scandal.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in SC2.

BroodWar ;_;
Terran weakest race? BAM BOXER. BAM ILOVEOOV. BAM NADA.
Zerg sucking shit? BAM. Savior becomes a god.
6UNoY.png

vCwn5.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pandaman said:
saying zerg suck in broodwar is such an obvious troll though.
I meant as a race during that time period. I mean it is kind of hard to not suck at ZvT when you are playing boxer, iloveoov, and nada

Trickster

Just won a PvZ on shakuras, I went for a 15 nexus opening. Right before the zerg quit he said that the outcome was sealed after I fast expanded as protoss.

Is there a way for protoss to play that doesn't incur the whining of zerg players? 4 gate = cheesing no skill motherfucker, blink stalkers = abusive asshole, collosus = fucking toss so op man get skill, and apparently 15 nexus opening = outcome sealed from the start.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Trickster said:
Just won a PvZ on shakuras, I went for a 15 nexus opening. Right before the zerg quit he said that the outcome was sealed after I fast expanded as protoss.

Is there a way for protoss to play that doesn't incur the whining of zerg players? 4 gate = cheesing no skill motherfucker, blink stalkers = abusive asshole, collosus = fucking toss so op man get skill, and apparently 15 nexus opening = outcome sealed from the start.
stargate or dt expands.

15 nexus = better econ than zerg + ridiculous toss defensive advantage on shakuras.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Savior was a god. Too bad he cant play anymore, even GOM wont allow him to play *whenever his jail sentence is done that is*

Finally faced a nonTerran opponent. I ended up getting the victory, but figured I would throw it here and have some of you take a look. I think there was one point where he could have finished me off, but didn't. Other than that, I think I did pretty well, maybe I didn't produce units quick enough, but I didn't float minerals which was good, I think.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MrMister said:
Yeah... probably never gonna play this game again, only tournaments and mapping.
Switch to Terran.
Oh wait.

Also I hereby revoke your ability to create map pools.

What's wrong MrMr?

IceMarker

Hazaro said:
Switch to Terran.
Oh wait.

Also I hereby revoke your ability to create map pools.

What's wrong MrMr?
Game is too hard to play mechanically for me, HoN and other games are just easier to play for me. Playing a couple games just now made me realize how rusty I am and how fucking heart-pounding this game is to play, Mapping, Single-player, and Tournaments are the only things I can have fun with, whenever I play the game itself it just layers on stress more than fun. I don't know what happened.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
MrMister said:
Game is too hard to play mechanically for me, HoN and other games are just easier to play for me. Playing a couple games just now made me realize how rusty I am and how fucking heart-pounding this game is to play, Mapping, Single-player, and Tournaments are the only things I can have fun with, whenever I play the game itself it just layers on stress more than fun. I don't know what happened.
Casual

Also State of the Game - Protoss edition starting.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MrMister said:
Tell me about it.

No matter how good you get there will always be something to improve or that you get upset about.
It's why I don't ladder. I know there is far too much for me to improve on and where and what I should be doing that I just frustrate myself with my pitiful attempts at playing this game.
Also I don't feel the Terran playstyle suits me right now and learning Zerg is haaaard.

hamchan

Trickster said:

Who gives a shit what the opponent thinks? Just use whatever imba method available to beat them. This only applies to random ladder folk of course.

Trickster said:

If you watch any pro stream, you see all of those builds used. Your opponent is just QQing because he lost. It is BM and just ignore it. Keep at it, as long as you are having fun, and seeing yourself improved, your opponents can fuck off.

(._.)

Banned
MrMister said:
same, we're soft. I sometimes like a challenge but it seems my breaks from the game are longer than when I'm super into it. Game truly is one that takes skill to win.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
these people are trolling right?

toss cant harass? toss needs more aoe? toss needs another phoenix type unit? toss needs another scout, but it has to be cheaper than 100/100 and faster? trololololol.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
these people are trolling right?

toss cant harass? toss needs more aoe? toss needs another phoenix type unit? toss needs another scout, but it has to be cheaper than 100/100 and faster? trololololol.
they are serious lol.
even mc in one interview said that zerg is imba (he wasn't trolling), i guess korean zergs are punishing the hell out of protoss right now with the new ling roaches timings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom