• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

bufftoss.png

Deadman

The results for the community voting for fridays mlg stream are out.

StarCraft 2:

5:30pm: Kiwikaki vs. MMA, with 64% of the vote.
6:30pm: TLO vs. Losira, with 84% of the vote.
7:30pm: Select vs. Idra, with 48% of the vote.

Those are the extra matches to be streamed.

I also read a story on rakaka that mlg sundance was paying a company to get more followers on twitter and after being caught has deleted his twitter. I dont know if its true but his twitter sure is gone.

BigAT

lOAXv.png

The 25th weekly Starcraft II GAF night! Fraudulent headlines aplenty!

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Custom Maps>

Mumble + Stream
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Mumble Info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065
QUITE POSSIBLY SOME TOURNAMENT INFORMATION. PERHAPS ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT THAT ANNOUNCES AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU KNOW THAT TYPE OF PIE YOU REALLY LOVE? WE'RE GIVING OUT FREE SLICES OF IT!

WedgeX

Banned
BigAT said:
http://i.imgur.com/lOAXv.png

The 25th weekly Starcraft II GAF night! Fraudulent headlines aplenty!

QUITE POSSIBLY SOME TOURNAMENT INFORMATION. PERHAPS ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT THAT ANNOUNCES AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU KNOW THAT TYPE OF PIE YOU REALLY LOVE? WE'RE GIVING OUT FREE SLICES OF IT!

The pie is a lie, isn't it?

If i get Starcraft 1 and 2 on Battlenet digitally do i need to input a key or does it do everything automatically like Steam? Haven't get the games yet just curious.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Syphon Filter said:
If i get Starcraft 1 and 2 on Battlenet digitally do i need to input a key or does it do everything automatically like Steam? Haven't get the games yet just curious.
no key needed in sc2. the game is tied to your account login.

dunno how it does sc1.

Love ending the night on a winning streak, it leaves me excited to play the next day. GG there nonsense (don't know your GAF name). I'm always up for a game, so feel free to msg me if you see me on!

Awesome Animals said:
Love ending the night on a winning streak, it leaves me excited to play the next day. GG there nonsense (don't know your GAF name). I'm always up for a game, so feel free to msg me if you see me on!

GG to you too! Kicking myself for not making more banes. I had so many lings! Totally could have rolled that marine ball!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WedgeX said:
After the coaching sessions, Hazard v. Devil might have been the greatest thing I've seen during GAF night.
Why is it when I play that GAF night is good?
This is the real question.

I was macroing better and felt I had better tank count, but I realized too late which map it was and how important it was to take the forward xel'naga control.

If I had had that I could of used more units to be prepared against drops. Bleh.
Also marine drops r dumb

Q8D3vil

Hazaro said:
Why is it when I play that GAF night is good?
This is the real question.

I was macroing better and felt I had better tank count, but I realized too late which map it was and how important it was to take the forward xel'naga control.

If I had had that I could of used more units to be prepared against drops. Bleh.
Also marine drops r dumb
maybe we can play again if you want revenge :p

but i agree that the map is dumb.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Q8D3vil said:
i probably 600 games ladder in both servers, 90% ended in me cheesing :p
That is what I told people! You dirty cheesy abusing Terran.
Clearly need to be bumped up to Masters.

Q8D3vil

Hazaro said:
That is what I told people! You dirty cheesy abusing Terran.
Clearly need to be bumped up to Masters.
no where near masters, i lose a lot in the ladder :(
can't cheese toss :(

if there is someone that deserve masters its mescaline, he is 10 times better than me :X

Kawl_USC

Q8D3vil said:
maybe we can play again if you want revenge :p

but i agree that the map is dumb.

Frankly Devil I was disappointed with the amount of time it took for you to really establish a good scv surround in the pivotal battle at the 7th expansion.

It very nearly cost you the contested scv duel, which would have been the game.

Such simple micro lacking is concerning to say the least.

<3

Q8D3vil

Kawl_USC said:
Frankly Devil I was disappointed with the amount of time it took for you to really establish a good scv surround in the pivotal battle at the 7th expansion.

It very nearly cost you the contested scv duel, which would have been the game.

Such simple micro lacking is concerning to say the least.

<3
actually i play from middle east so my micro is bad and won't be good no matter what :( (even in eu i have delay and its something that always will be there, so i can't deal with it) :p:p:p

Q8D3vil said:
actually i play from middle east so my micro is bad and won't be good no matter what :( (even in eu i have delay and its something that always will be there, so i can't deal with it) :p:p:p

Excuses. When Adrian told Rocky that he couldn't win, did he use that as an excuse? No! And Rocky eventually ended the Cold War and absolving the communist rule as we knew it. When you want to give up, when you don't think you can go any further, just think about The Italian Stallion. Think about Rocky Balboa. Without him, this entire universe would be communist.

Q8D3vil

Awesome Animals said:
Excuses. When Adrian told Rocky that he couldn't win, did he use that as an excuse? No! And Rocky eventually ended the Cold War and absolving the communist rule as we knew it. When you want to give up, when you don't think you can go any further, just think about The Italian Stallion. Think about Rocky Balboa. Without him, this entire universe would be communist.
well, i always train my micro is unit tester but its hard to do micro stuff with a delay :/
its like playing sf4 with lag.
thank god sc2 highly depend on macro and decision making and not micro.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
D3vil, LOVE your new avatar &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;

zargle

Awesome Animals said:

Hot damn, I feel so inspired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom