• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

Awesome Animals said:
I think I've reached a point in my life where I will watch whatever Day[9] is doing.

And we should get a 3v3 team going now and hope we can play him.
Ye, I don't even know why I'm watching this. Day9 is talking pretty weird at times though D:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It is now officially the same month that I will meet Foxer.

Can you fucking believe it? Because I can't... ;_;

Ashhong

KuGsj.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow... for some reason I thought it was June... THANKS FOR RUINING MY DAY :_:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Awesome Animals said:
Watching game one of IdrA v DDE and have a question.; are Thors better against Mutas than Vikings? This is assuming marines are part of both army compositions.

As a zerg i generally consider it a free win when a terran goes vikings against mutas. Haven't lost to a terran who has done it.

cdyhybrid

I'll probably play through the single player once just for the hell of it but I really don't give a fuck about how bad the writing is. Probably a good thing, because it looks like it'll be really bad. Just show me lurkers, god damnit.

Slavik81

Destiny just paused the game against some zerg saying 'sec sec' and left. The zerg immediately unpaused and attacked. Wiped out his natural easily, and then as the zerg was bursting through his main base, The Ballad of the One Winged Angel started playing. It was epic.

He came back just in time to accept defeat on the score screen... So he started a new match and he's now up against the same guy.

Deadly

Slavik81 said:
Destiny just paused the game against some zerg saying 'sec sec' and left. The zerg immediately unpaused and attacked. Wiped out his natural easily, and then as the zerg was bursting through his main base, The Ballad of the One Winged Angel started playing. It was epic.

He came back just in time to accept defeat on the score screen... So he started a new match and he's now up against the same guy.
Does he main protoss now? Or is he just fucking around?
EDIT: rofl after winning the rematch Destiny says :eek:n a scale of 1 to idra, how mad are you right now? :lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So gooood.

Then Minigun msgs Destiny.
"Hey I got revenge for you"

52 minute ZvZ on Shattered Temple. Pretty crazy and scrappy game. Infestors clearly imbalanced since they counter everything. ROOTDestiny vs ROOTWeWin.

JH3LZ.jpg

V_Arnold

I cant play zerg right now as in ZVZ, everyone rushes for infestors. It is dumb shit.
Hell, remove infestor as a unit, give me lurkers instead.

Actually I take that sort-of back, since forcefields can be circumvented by good burrow micro, especially seeing how sentries are pretty much trash but fungals are still bullshit. I don't think there should be abilities you can't micro your way out of.

mescalineeyes said:
Actually I take that sort-of back, since forcefields can be circumvented by good burrow micro, especially seeing how sentries are pretty much trash but fungals are still bullshit. I don't think there should be abilities you can't micro your way out of.
I agree now that it has been buffed it can just be a DOT and remove the root, it might sound stupid that now it holds for less time that I think the root effect should be removed but in it's old incarnation the root was the point not the DPS.

Deadman

mescalineeyes said:

Yeah i really dont like how once the fungals/forcefields go down then there is nothing to do but sit there and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom