• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I come back from a long period of inactivity I suck hard, to the point of immense frustration; I know I'm rusty yet the results still piss me off. I lost multiple games today after being quite ahead. Mainly against toss where I'd Roach/Ling them, do tons of damage, then lose a few minutes later. Or against Terran: one game I had complete map control, creep everywhere (Xel Naga Caverns) playing around with the Spanishiwa build against some gold terran in a custom game. Had a shit ton of lings and mutas...and lost to a marine ball. Building a Baneling nest never crossed my mind. Or an Infestor Den. I was just pushing buttons and looking at my big army.

I'm not touching ladder until I get back into shape

jasonng

Glad you're back PD. I think you haven't been back since before infestors got a huge buff. I know that rusty feeling and I know that frustration you're talking about in ladder. Come back for Gaf nights, we're learning a lot from 1v1 obs matches.

Hey, guys, just a quick question, is this game region locked? Can't invite or get invited by a friend who lives in Canada (I'm from Mexico).

Thanks in advance.

SteelAttack said:
Hey, guys, just a quick question, is this game region locked? Can't invite or get invited by a friend who lives in Canada (I'm from Mexico).

Thanks in advance.

Yes it is. If you are in the Latin-America region, you won't be able to add him (North-America). If he is French Canadian, there is a chance that he is in the European region (there was an issue at launch where French version in Quebec where European versions).

Hugh Buelow said:
Yes it is. If you are in the Latin-America region, you won't be able to add him (North-America). If he is French Canadian, there is a chance that he is in the European region (there was an issue at launch where French version in Quebec where European versions).
Itshouldn't be too hard to get a US copy though to play on NA server

Hugh Buelow said:
So my only shot is buying a digital NA version from the BNet store?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SteelAttack said:
So my only shot is buying a digital NA version from the BNet store?
you can request a region change once, but then one of you cant play with any friends they have on their current version.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SteelAttack said:
Do you know where?
i think you have to email the request to customer support.

if you're in la, just say when you bought the game you were under the impression mexico would have fallen under the NA jurisdiction. if he's on the eu version and you're already NA, he can do the same.

Pandaman said:
i think you have to email the request to customer support.

if you're in la, just say when you bought the game you were under the impression mexico would have fallen under the NA jurisdiction. if he's on the eu version and you're already NA, he can do the same.
Thanks, man. I'll give that a shot.

Mairu

PhoenixDark said:
classic Idra rage lmao
close positions metalopolis still existing in tournaments is more laughable

finals results being leaked (wtf, preplayed game with no trial accounts or match result hiding?) sort of diminished my excitement for this
zlatko said:
Idra is going to roll Tyler though.
tyler took the first game

zlatko

Banned
Mairu said:
close positions metalopolis still existing in tournaments is more laughable

finals results being leaked (wtf, preplayed game with no trial accounts or match result hiding?) sort of diminished my excitement for this

tyler took the first game

Cheese?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
zlatko said:
Idra did the roach/ling attack against an early expo, tyler holds with good FFs/Control then 2 bases with colossus against idra who's eco was down the tube after that early attack and trying to catch up

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
200 supply hydras with an upgrade advantage barely holds 150 supply blink stalker.

'oh my god, hydras just tear gateway apart!'

mrbitters, i am disapoint.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
If I knew MrBitter was casting NASL I would have turned from the Idra/DDE finals a lot faster
interesting thing i noticed:

gretorp incontrol:
t-shirt/jacket t-shirt/jacker

gretorp mrbitter day1
t-shirt/jacket dress-shirt/jacket

gretorp mrbitter day2/3/4/5
dress-shirt/jacket dress-shirt/jacket

that suave devil styled on nasl.

Pandaman said:

gretorp incontrol:

gretorp mrbitter day1

I noticed that too... It looks a hell of alot better.

Pandaman said:

gretorp incontrol:

gretorp mrbitter day1

Our zerg prince. I love his conversational style of commentating.

edit: this is my first time seeing him cast, or seeing his face. Handsome man

I don't here these complaints raised about Tasteless and Artosis! /grudge

Gretorp's black shirt under his dress shirt=ugly. That should not be visible

Corran Horn

PhoenixDark said:

They started the trend, everyone is copycats!

PhoenixDark said:

Because I got my complaints out 8 months ago in early GSL lol

It is acceptable for Tasteless to sloppily wear an ill-fitting blazer because it fits his weird Billie Joe Armstrong flavor.

It is acceptable for Artosis to sloppily wear an ill-fitting blazer because he is a vegetarian and therefore a hippy and therefore is unable to properly wear a suit.

Corran Horn

pieatorium said:
These should stop now. It was funny a few months back but they are just sad now, especially the funday monday one, god damn I didn't think it would be possible to make that friday song even worse but they did.
I dont mind it. I enjoy these songs, why so mean! But I get tired when Day9 plays it like 3-4 times before every funday monday though lol

zlatko

Banned
pieatorium said:
These should stop now. It was funny a few months back but they are just sad now, especially the funday monday one, god damn I didn't think it would be possible to make that friday song even worse but they did.

Is the Funday Monday one even from Underline? Underline has done just FLY LIKE AIUR and this.

Y so serious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom