• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Moussi said:
idra is so damn stubborn. always goes 15 hatch. that fucked him up.

It's more boring and predictable than stubborn. He hadn't lost a series yet doing it constantly, why stop.

I missed the start of the 2nd game what happened? Looks like idra's getting abused now lol.

edit : This game is a lot more interesting without the same old openings, I wonder if idra would of done that anyway.

syllogism said:
He never does a straight up macro game in tournaments
Your presumption that he should or that that's the correct way to play the game is the problem.

I bet you'd have enjoyed being a general in the napoleonic era. "March right at them and shoot, men, that's the honorable thing to fight a war!"

Kiwikaki, you're very good at making cannons.

A useful talent toi have.

buQHw.png

Won said:
Can someone give this man a box to stand on?
He could stand on the phonebooks he sits on at his chair :0
usea said:
Wow, idra being sort of humble in the interview?
when you're 4 foot 9 and weight 86 pounds it's not good to talk shit in in person tourneys :lol

In all seriousness, he's generally a respectful guy, he has that rep though from a few replay rage sessions.

V_Arnold

Very good games.
These are the ones that should be in teached when people ask about how to defend against a cheese and what are the downsides of "proxy cannons".

Btw Idra has a very calm sound, and he looks like a really normal person, not the Rage Beast people always imagine him to be :D

Guess /say is not THAT serious business for a lot of players.

usea said:

Yeah, that was the word I was looking for. Humble.

twofold

usea said:

Idra's always like that in interviews. He acts very professional and well mannered when at lan, but he acts like a bit of a dick in game and on forums.

Won

usea said:

You have to, if you play the strongest race in the game!

But yeah. Idrage is somekind of internet character. You never see him like that live.

Dosia

So sc2 keeps failing to install for me. I am getting write errors at random files and the game jsut wont install. Has this happened to anyone else?

rsam87 said:
I like Huk but I sort of want to see Idra vs Drewbie due to that previous game where Idra called him terrible.
:lol I said this last night too, that would be so amazing.

I think huk loses anyway, he hasn't been playing great in the last few tournies it seems, although he's doing ok here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom