• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adent

Can't manage for sh!t
I hate to criticize but Slush played horribly. I'm really sad at how he didn't spread his creep in the last game. He was just indecisive, in two games he put up tech buildings and then canceled them and did nothing instead. You would think he would try to use some some roaches since they've been buffed up in range.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
Doesnt it help regen faster? I remember seeing other people doing that on their weaker expo.
while the amount of health the expand has does increase, the amount of healing required to achieve full health does not shrink.

slush was way to scared of those reapers, he isn't used to fighting slow reapers otherwise he would have known 4-6 lings on creep would have just romped those 2 reapers.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
GOMtv.net Big news!! Lim, Yo-hwan(ManofOneway) has changed his character name to SlayerSBoxeR, the one he used in STARCRAFT I. It reminds us his legendary play back then. The real BoxeR is back!!

starsky

Syth_Blade22 said:
GOMtv.net Big news!! Lim, Yo-hwan(ManofOneway) has changed his character name to SlayerSBoxeR, the one he used in STARCRAFT I. It reminds us his legendary play back then. The real BoxeR is back!!

Awesome. I hope he can go far in the tourney and fight NaDa!

AcridMeat

Banned
Last game of the night, 3v3 with a couple friends against 3 randoms. They were taunting us at the start and threatening to report us (?). Felt so good when we beat them. :D

Deadman

Judging by the time stamps i decided to give up and go to sleep about 12 minutes before the stream started working and a billion awesome games got played :(

And oh yeah, 2 more idra replays by artosis

vs Boxer

vs oGsTop

Is anyone having problems loading replays? Only about 6 of my like 30 saved replays show up in game and I cant see the kiwikaki v whitera ones either. :(

Hazaro said:
Huk showing why 1 gate FE is the shit
I love this build too. I usually get a 2nd gate before expanding to be safe and get my Nexus around 30ish but it's a really fun build because often you can just run your opponent over because of a vastly superior economy.

Wallach

Deadman said:
Judging by the time stamps i decided to give up and go to sleep about 12 minutes before the stream started working and a billion awesome games got played :(

And oh yeah, 2 more idra replays by artosis

vs Boxer

vs oGsTop

Best 1080p Youtube videos ever. Godlike. Thanks.

IceMarker

So it turns out Shadow Assault is being played without myself having to artificially boost it. :D

Then again only 8 games an hour and it's on like the 8th or 9th page.

Jokab

2z8sw2u.jpg

Idra swinging right back into the game.:lol

Slasher

The Day 2 pre-game show is going live in 5-10 minutes. ALL replays (500+) from Day 1 have been uploaded under the 'Match Info' of each match on the bracket page: http://www.mlgpro.com/ci/brackets/procircuit/10/dc/sc2/open/

The first match of the day will be SeleCT (T) vs LzGaMeR (T) in the loser's bracket, then IdrA (Z) vs qxc (T) in the winners bracket. Will be giving away more HD coupons for the rest of today, and for the MLG Dallas Finals.

For those of you on Reddit, I've created a post for today's day 2 stream: http://www.reddit.com/tb/ds1jx/

Watch all the action at: http://events.mlgpro.com/takeovers/procircuit/titles/starcraft?site_id=mlgpro

Anyone looking for a restream if Octoshape ruins your caps, we have a restream on TL:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=Rigid
Not as good quality as Bowdy's restream yesterday, but hey, it's not octoshape.

EDIT: Slasher, I apologize in advance for providing these restreams, but for people with low bandwidth caps for the month (like myself), programs like Octoshape can eat through a third of it in the course of a weekend.

Snow

Is it me, or have they turned off the sharpning filter on the MLG stream? Looks way better today.

Syth_Blade22 said:
I feel like such a nerd, but him going to use his full old name makes me so happy. The old master that left the arena, came back under a different name and now has identified himself with his full title again.

I'm super curious how all these old-school BW pros will manage in SC2 in general. The mostly seemed to floated out of the BW pro scene because they didn't have the raw speed and mechanical execution to keep up. But SC2 seems a bit less demanding in those regards, plus it is a young game so creative and innovative play seems to be rewarded more for now. Very curious how they will do.

JoeFu

Banned
lol bnet dropped everybody

Blizzard needs to make a client for tourneys or something. Relying on Bnet is just terrible.

JoeFu

Banned
The timing of the ling/bling pushes along with the magic boxed muta's were perfect for every push that qxc had. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom