• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Dosia said:
So sc2 keeps failing to install for me. I am getting write errors at random files and the game jsut wont install. Has this happened to anyone else?

Faulty discs are most likely the cause of that.
If you are not bandwith capped, or you just do not mind that few gigs, I suggest you download an installer from Blizzard in your account management.

V_Arnold

Huk missed one retreat, got half of his army's remains picked up, that was it :(
And I do not root to any of these players, both Idra and Huk are my favorites amongst non-koreans.

Huk, it's ok, now you just gotta fight through the loser's bracket and take Idra out in the finals instead. Just stroking his ego right now, make him underestimate you in the finals. I like it. Mind games!

Sad face, HuK got rolled...

Great push from Idra, really well done. And HuK chose the wrong tech path, went for blink rather than colossus/storms which would help on the hydras. And really quick thinking on his part, nervous from the 3-gate early on so he built the crawlers, and then just brought them along for the fight later. Great decision making.

V_Arnold

GullyJuice said:
Colossi are mandatory vs Hydra
The problem with that is that Huk chose to go on the TC route before he could see any Hydralisks. After that, you just cant go Robo->Bay->Colo, not even with 1 exp.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
@pyke: huk doesn't have it fight through losers, he's automatically in losers finals. sadly we can only see him at most 2 more times. :p

Great news then. He can beat whoever comes through losers and then play Idra again.

Nony, Kiwi, Select, Drewbie, Slush...HuK can take them. He'll be in the finals. PvZ finals it is.

(Though I wouldn't mind Kiwi going through either. My Canadian heroes!)

ultron87

Sounds like I didn't miss anything terribly exciting in Idra vs Huk. Bummed Huk didn't put out more of a fight.

What was the Neogaf shoutout?

Nony vs Select, who do you think is gonna come on top ?

I think Select will take it 2-1

Edit: wait best of 7 with Nony up 2-1 ??

ok Nony will probably take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom