• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scans were for checking army position, not detetcing burrowed units. And oh man, that Hunter Seeker Missile was epic, all the lings and banelings dead and the marines/thors left to stomp on the mutas. Great shot.

EDIT: Targeted on the mutas, nuked half of them but also hit ALL the zerglings and a handful of banelings. Man that was lucky.

fatty

Are any of these games going to be available through VODs? What about the finals of GSL with Fruit Dealer and Hope Torture? I've been very busy the last couple of weeks so it would be nice to catch up on a few of these games.

Snow

Did I just miss the last game of QXC versus Idra? My browser went a bit crazy so I had to restart everything for a few minutes. When I came back the MLG stream was at commercials. :/

BuRT!

How much time is there between games? I always click the stream when a game is just about to end, then there are thousands of commercials and generic rock music and I ultimately end up closing the stream again. arg

twofold

The final map has been delayed because the internet connection on site is playing up. They're waiting for the final game between Ret and PainUser to end before rebooting the connection and getting the third game between Idra and Qxc started.

BuRT! said:
How much time is there between games? I always click the stream when a game is just about to end, then there are thousands of commercials and generic rock music and I ultimately end up closing the stream again. arg
They are having technical difficulties on site apparently.

Slasher

Update for you guys - They are going to restart the entire venue's internet, and are waiting for the ret vs PainUser map 1 match to finish before they do it. IdrA vs qxc map 3 will be shown live after the reboot.

fatty said:
Are any of these games going to be available through VODs? What about the finals of GSL with Fruit Dealer and Hope Torture? I've been very busy the last couple of weeks so it would be nice to catch up on a few of these games.

I sent you a PM with a link to the videos from the GSL. Not sure about VoDs for this, but mlg.tv eventually got the videos for Raleigh up a couple weeks ago. Quite the delay but it is what it is.

Moussi said:
u guys must not play zerg then. As a zerg player I started to appreciate him more when I started to dabble in zerg.
I'm a zerg in silver and I do actually watch his BO and how he opens up in different maps and try to copy that but there are much more entertaining zerg players to watch.

Moussi

TheThunder said:
I'm a zerg in silver and I do actually watch his BO and how he opens up in different maps and try to copy that but there are much more entertaining zerg players to watch.
i think dimaga is more fun to watch but idra's macro is so insane that it makes up for his meh micro.

Moussi said:
i think dimaga is more fun to watch but idra's macro is so insane that it makes up for his meh micro.
oh most definitely, even Fruitdealer said that Idra is the best macro zerg that he knows.

Anyway Huk vs Nony so awesome PvP coming up

fatty

I can't believe I'm now at the point where I am familiar with most of these names (Nony, Huk, Idra, TLO, etc.). I'm starting to really appreciate watching the pro games, but I need that commentary along with it.

fatty said:
I can't believe I'm now at the point where I am familiar with most of these names (Nony, Huk, Idra, TLO, etc.). I'm starting to really appreciate watching the pro games, but I need that commentary along with it.

I feel the same. Without commentary, I just can't stop asking myself every 30 seconds " but why did he did this ? Why didn't he go for a counter attack ? Why did he retreat with a army twice bigger ? " because I'm still not seing all the things pros are seing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom