• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoukka

Oh god this one guy started the match with saying "please leave I need one more win", then proceeded to obviously cannon rush me when I didn't, and when I rolled him eventually, he paused the game and typed the good old "has left the game!"...

...three times before the really left.

nilbog21

Banned
random-gaf represent
itQ8k.jpg

fanboi said:
Are you saying I'm fat Austrian?

I will call you on skype right NOW if thats the case

no.
it was a diss to all the thick chicks out there with fucking self-confidence issues driving men up the wall.
you are also fucking handsome bro.

fanboi

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
no.
it was a diss to all the thick chicks out there with fucking self-confidence issues driving men up the wall.
you are also fucking handsome bro.

Are you calling me handsom Austrian?

Im going to skype you right NOW and sex you up!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mcrae said:
dude i dont recognize you, lol
yea, the hair kinda got out of control.

think of it from my end tho, when i remember you, i can only picture the bruise/cut you had over your nose that week. xD

mcrae

Pandaman said:
yea, the hair kinda got out of control.

think of it from my end tho, when i remember you, i can only picture the bruise/cut you had over your nose that week. xD

W4UGO.jpg

new and improved with no facial injuries, gogo zerg gaf

Spl1nter said:
im happy working 9-5, monday to friday.

America sucks.

It's not just America. I work as a nurse and they basically need someone 24/7. So whether you are in Europe or America or anywhere else you're going to end up working all sorts of hours.

Unless you're casual like me :D. It's going to suck when i go back to full time soon.

pick me up. I don't know if it is on the way or not, but since SC.GAF is dead tonight (I was on briefly, now watching Breaking Bad) I have nothing better to do.

BigAT

Artosis is covering the Code A qualifiers on his Twitter, including lots of FXO players trying to make it. QXC is playing right now.

http://twitter.com/#!/Artosis

jasonng

WedgeX said:
The most recent picture of forever
gold
bronze & Terran GAF.

itsmeforgaf.png
I'm just going to assume Aylinato looks like this without the beard because he's the younger brother.

zoukka said:
Oh god this one guy started the match with saying "please leave I need one more win", then proceeded to obviously cannon rush me when I didn't, and when I rolled him eventually, he paused the game and typed the good old "has left the game!"...

...three times before the really left.

I don't get it, has typing out you leaving the game ever worked on someone? I mean if there's at least one person out there that had been fooled by it, then I understand the desperate maneuver. I find it hard to believe someone has been fooled by it though.

jasonng said:
I'm just going to assume Aylinato looks like this without the beard because he's the younger brother.

I don't get it, has typing out you leaving the game ever worked on someone? I mean if there's at least one person out there that had been fooled by it, then I understand the desperate maneuver. I find it hard to believe someone has been fooled by it though.
I had a guy load up all his scv's in his command centre and fly to the corner right at the start of the game while he spammed chat with some made up error message. I guess he was trying to make me leave when I scouted that he wasn't in his base but I just went straight to muta and killed him.

jasonng

There was a video of someone pulling this stunt I think during beta and it worked. That's where people got the idea. I don't think typing " has left the game!" has ever worked on somebody.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PhoenixDark said:
any screen grabs of Yoshi? I heard he was spotted on the stream lol
screens with me bitchin' up MC
MC bitchin' me up
coming after sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom