• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
it predates ponies.
ill shop some in if you want.

Only if you make one pretending to be showering behind you so I can laugh hard. Be careful though---Pony pictures make Yoshi turn green and rip his shirt off as he smashes keyboards/monitors. Think of the keyboards. :(

zlatko

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
wtf is going on with all this picture posting?

We were under the assumption all of us look like giant creepers, so we decided to put a face to the poster, and now we all realized we are dead sexy. :) SC2 Gaf is not only best Gaf, but also most handsome. ;P

zlatko said:
We were under the assumption all of us look like giant creepers, so we decided to put a face to the poster, and now we all realized we are dead sexy. :) SC2 Gaf is not only best Gaf, but also most handsome. ;P

But I do look like a giant creeper...

zoukka

Hai guys what's going on here...

2qmlpb4.jpg

jasonng

Self-mutilation after I lost to Panda in the first tournament:
CXSdnl.jpg

More recent:
T6YJNl.jpg

So far Zerg Gaf is winning this thread. Come at me bros.

zoukka said:
You need more nerdy work to reach masters man :b

Also get glasses and grow some acne like a real man.

I don't think I'll ever reach masters. I found something I enjoy more than StarCraft 2.

and Panda, thank you very much Sir, you are quite the keeper yourself! <3 bronie

zlatko

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
I2fLF.jpg

Bathroom Zerg represent?

Give me your beard genes. :( When I go near elementary schools I get the cops called on me because of my pedophile beard/molester mustache combo. ; ;

Panda was right though. Zerg Gaf is filled with the studliest nerd army alive.

zlatko said:
Give me your beard genes. :( When I go near elementary schools I get the cops called on me because of my pedophile beard/molester mustache combo. ; ;

Panda was right though. Zerg Gaf is filled with the studliest nerd army alive.

It actually only looks lumberjacky because of the shitty quality. I hate that my mustache doesn't connect to the rest of my beard.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
its okay mesc, we'll just write it off saying your bathroom mirror was broken.

impressive facewarmer coverage there shall, i wish i had the patience to tame my beard rather than shave it.

I'll go break it now so you don't have to lie. FOR THE SWARM!!! ;)

also my gf refuses to believe I am a nerd. :|

Pandaman said:
impressive facewarmer coverage there shall, i wish i had the patience to tame my beard rather than shave it.

actually if I may chime in there, keeping it short is in my opinion much simpler than a full-on shave, all you need is a haircutter that can regulate the length of the hair being cut. it takes me literally less than a minute to shave.
I usually sport a full beard though because I like to keep to myself, so I don't shave very often :|

zlatko

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
I'll go break it now so you don't have to lie. FOR THE SWARM!!! ;)

also my gf refuses to believe I am a nerd. :|

Talk to her about your favorite build order in full detail or explain to her your favorite RPG from start to finish. If she isn't convinced by then, make her watch you play Brood War for 2 hours straight.

zlatko said:
Talk to her about your favorite build order in full detail or explain to her your favorite RPG from start to finish. If she isn't convinced by then, make her watch you play Brood War for 2 hours straight.

I did try explaining to her once that I had DTs in my base while playing 2v2 with my brother and I ragequit even though he had scans saved up.

she thought I was being adorable because she didn't have a clue what the words leaving my mouth even meant. so that failed miserably. :D

jasonng said:
Or just talk about about your favorite pony and she'll outright break up with you!

there is no *my* favorite pony, only *our* favorite pony. who happens to be pinkie pie. suck it haters.

zlatko

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
I did try explaining to her once that I had DTs in my base while playing 2v2 with my brother and I ragequit even though he had scans saved up.

she thought I was being adorable because she didn't have a clue what the words leaving my mouth even meant. so that failed miserably. :D

331_i_can_count_to_potatos.jpg

Is this the woman in question?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:
I usually sport a full beard though because I like to keep to myself, so I don't shave very often :|
i have a similair problem.

no work? welp, guess im not going outside without an interview. guess i dont need to shave/comb/not put on 20 pounds.

me today, having remembered i now have a decent cameraphone.
ofKq9.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:
im having a ball imagining this along with a yoshichan level rageout.

Spl1nter

Taken 2 weeks ago. Sporting some gold medal bling. Terran GAF represent.
Myself in between two of Canada's Gold Medal winners at the Vancouver Olympics, Charles and Francois Hamelin.

246958_10150198098257029_509027028_7300405_1770423_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom