• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman said:
lol destiny complaining about close spawn taldarim zvt. what.

I don't think I've ever beaten Terran in those positions. I think it's more due to me not making a macro hatch though, because it always boils down to me not having enough stuff to break the tank/marine contain

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Might as well post this here too just because it's so damn HYPE!

GOOD MORNING GAF! I'll be taking of in a couple of minutes, wish me good luck :D

Birdman02

Battle.net really confuses me! I just played a terran who said he was in his fifth placement match (going 0-4). I open 3 gate robo expecting early all-in or cloaked banshee. As my observer is on his way to the terran base, I see 4 barracks floating towards my base. I send my obs the rest of the way to his base and see about 7 supply depots and and his CC, so I attack move into his base for the easy win.

The weird thing is that the guy was placed in gold. I'm in gold...am I really on the same level as that guy? Please say no!!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
Might as well post this here too just because it's so damn HYPE!

GOOD MORNING GAF! I'll be taking of in a couple of minutes, wish me good luck :D
Take pics bro.

Hold up a neogaf sign for their crowd shots.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Birdman02 said:
Battle.net really confuses me! I just played a terran who said he was in his fifth placement match (going 0-4). I open 3 gate robo expecting early all-in or cloaked banshee. As my observer is on his way to the terran base, I see 4 barracks floating towards my base. I send my obs the rest of the way to his base and see about 7 supply depots and and his CC, so I attack move into his base for the easy win.

The weird thing is that the guy was placed in gold. I'm in gold...am I really on the same level as that guy? Please say no!!
he might have just been messing around to have an easy placement.

or you're terrible too. thats also possible.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
its what i do. ^^

dba-nerd.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Panda probably looks something like this in the real life behind his monitor? :)

For the record I googled Boss nerd to find that image. <3

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ive got a picture up in the my little pony thread.

you'll just need to read through it and watch the show to see it!
muawhahahahahaahahahaha

birdmans build has sharp knees, way below my standards, would not smash

V_Arnold

Do not worry Panda, you should not worry about if you look like that, that is a normal person. I wonder what all the "haters" look like, judging by these "fat geek" comments. I guess everyone is an arabian prince here with 10+ plastic surgeries behind them, huh.

zlatko

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Do not worry Panda, you should not worry about if you look like that, that is a normal person. I wonder what all the "haters" look like, judging by these "fat geek" comments. I guess everyone is an arabian prince here with 10+ plastic surgeries behind them, huh.

zlatkomarch20112.jpg

Me like a month ago.

Giant picture and I'm rocking my god like pedophile beard. Hide yo wife hide yo kids.

Here's a picture of me when my hair is longer and I shave:

200023_7723795229_651115229_195195_6432_n.jpg

and here's me after I baneling bust your mineral line:

111111z.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
V_Arnold said:

I'm a fat geek (Y)

Idon't upload photos to my current facebook, but off my old one this is about a year old, me on the left

9728_149236897476_679277476_3181857_5296878_n.jpg

V_Arnold said:
I'm 176cm, 88ish kg, hairy
2iKD8.jpg

Only not terrible pic I have access to atm

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
mescalineeyes said:
I dont want to post because I don't want to make anyone feel inadequate.

You're not brown hair, white + pale, short hair, and incredibly generic?

(seriously, look at us all.)

zlatko

Banned
pieatorium said:
I'm 176cm, 88ish kg, hairy
2iKD8.jpg

Only not terrible pic I have access to atm

Fuck me that's a big ass fish. You look like my brother in law.

SC2 Gaf reveal is pretty awesome so far. I had no clue HolyCheck was a stab wound victim. :O

Edit: @Check My idea of "generic" for what I had most of us pegged to look like was like that original picture of what I pegged Panda to look like. So we can only aim up! :D

zlatko

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Alright, here is me so I am not a hypocrite either:
(This after 10+ plastics, that is the best technology can achieve so far)
szp1m.jpg

I heard the 11th plastic surgery is the lucky one then you can look as glorious as this:

fp_570383_fp_lloydklein_31_111406.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom