• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritesh

Yeah I seen that I was getting matched against bronze players.

I finally won one game, and I got moved up the gold ladder from position 81 to 66..

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BOUGHT A FUCKIN' MECHANICAL KEYBOARD!

That's right! I'm keeping this one CLEAN baby, YEAAAAAAAAH. You know it, GAF!

4QtXv.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:

http://i.imgur.com/4QtXv.jpg[/QUOTE]

Anyone want to go with me on some over/under for keyboard breaking? :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ultron87 said:
Yoshi, you're making the jokes too easy. It's like tee ball up in here.
I'm stopping the jokes right now. I now have a MECHANICAL keyboard, it's not going down anytime soon - you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. They claim it can take on lots and lots of hits AND it takes over "50 billion" presses on a button for it to start wearing out!

cant wait to try this sucker OUT

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I'm stopping the jokes right now. I now have a MECHANICAL keyboard, it's not going down anytime soon - you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. They claim it can take on lots and lots of hits AND it takes over "50 billion" presses on a button for it to start wearing out!

I give it one of your rage outs before it's done.

BigAT

Corran Horn said:
Anyone want to go with me on some over/under for keyboard breaking? :p
When does GSL start up again?

Yoshichan said:

Slamming a fist down with all your rage does not count as a "press".

Boken

Banned
Yoshichan said:

http://i.imgur.com/4QtXv.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oh shit nice! Welcome to the club! Do you know what switch colours you got? Blue switches are pretty glorious for typing and RTS.

Yoshichan

Boken said:
Oh shit nice! Welcome to the club! Do you know what switch colours you got? Blue switches are pretty glorious for typing and RTS.
Hell yeah! Got the blue switches~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A8oZWsRp9o&feature=player_embedded

Also, ITT: Haters gonna hate! I'm not raging on this keyboard, I swear to God. It cost me a fortune :lol

edit: Oh MY GOD, trying it out right now. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

nilbog21 said:
whats a "mechanical" keyboard?
Check out the video in my previous post :D

Boken

Banned
Once you learn to type without "bottoming out" (hitting the bottom of the keystroke) you will feel like a boss. P.S. Everybody will hate the "click". I've come to love it though - tells me I'm using a fine piece of equipment.

Yoshichan

Boken said:
Once you learn to type without "bottoming out" (hitting the bottom of the keystroke) you will feel like a boss. P.S. Everybody will hate the "click". I've come to love it though - tells me I'm using a fine piece of equipment.
I've bought 4-5 expensive arcade sticks pretty much solely because of the sound it does (SANWA-buttons). I LOVE click sounds and this is no exception~

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yoshichan said:

4QtXv.jpg
Just remember when your fist is about to go down on it that I want a mechanical keyboard.

Blue's are good for RTS? I think the click would throw me off, I was looking at one with Browns.

Anyone know where I can try some mechanical keyboards :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:

just because it says it can take lots and lots of hits doesnt mean you can purposefully hit it. >_>

Yoshichan

Hazaro said:
Anyone know where I can try some mechanical keyboards :/
Dreamhack ;)
Pandaman said:
just because it says it can take lots and lots of hits doesnt mean you can purposefully hit it. >_>
It kinda encourages me to hit it more than I used to hit my previous keyboards... but NO; I will try to relax from now on.
GSL will be hard

Yoshichan

SteveWinwood said:
No one likes my picture :(
You're hot as hell ♥

Keikaku

Just beat a Platinum Terran. I seem to be emerging from my small slump. That said, I also played a guy who 6-raxed me. I almost held, but I didn't build my banes fast enough, even though I had the baneling nest out in plenty of time. Lesson learned >.>

a176

Banned
Yoshichan said:

how much money did you waste on it

Yoshichan

a176 said:
how much money did you waste on it
It's called "spend"

130 bucks

clav

I spent $90 on my Das Keyboard.

Welcome to the club, Yoshi. The keyboard makes the experience of typing forum posts and papers fun.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hazaro said:
GSTL - Fantasy League
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=235365
3 days left for signups.

Copy paste now or after it starts so we can link to teams.

No real thought into this...so here ya go...lol
Code:
[b]Rogue Squadron[/b]

[b]Main Team[/b]
2	Ace
3	Anypro
4	Clide
3	Keen
9	MMA (captain)
3	RainBOw
5	TOP
2	ViOlet
5	Old GenerationS

[b]Anti Team[/b]
4	Curious
4	FruitDealer
5	Killer

Piechuckers

Main Team
4 (T)Clide
2 (Z)CoCa
1 (P)Creator
1 (T)Filthy
5 (R)GuineaPig
4 (Z)Min
8 (Z)NesTea
7 (T)sC (captain)
4 MVP

Anti Team
7 (T)aLive
3 (P)Anypro
3 (P)Seed

Yoshichan said:
It's called "spend"

130 bucks

Not when you break it ><

Truely Awesome Animals

Main Team
Team: Prime
Captain: Polt (Terran)

Ensnare (Terran)
Leenock (Zerg)
Maka (Terran)
MOoNan (Terran)
NaNiwa (Protoss)
Sage (Protoss)
Sheth (Zerg)

Anti Team
Alicia (Protoss)
Anypro (Protoss)
San (Protoss)

ultron87

This was all mostly random choices off the top of my head.

Ultrarific

Main Team
5 Alicia
1 HuK
4 InCa
3 Keen
8 NesTea (captain)
2 Qxc
5 San
4 Squirtle

Team:
4 MVP

Anti Team
6 Leenock
5 Moon
2 Tassadar

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I will give away my secrets early too.

&#9650;Main Team&#9650;
Ace
DongRaeGu (C)
IMHappy
Min
NaNiwa
Ryung
Sheth
Taeja
Team - SlayerS

&#9660;Anti Team&#9660;
GuineaPig
Qxc
Trickster

The Jabooty Makagracks

Main Team
Team: The SCV Life
Captain: MMA (Terran)

Ace (Protoss)
FruitDealer (Zerg)
Kyrix (Zerg)
PuMa (Terran)
Ryung (Terran)
SuperNoVa (Terran)
ThorZaIN (Terran)

Anti Team
Killer (Protoss)
San (Protoss)
Sheth (Zerg)
This one made me really sad, but I don't think FXO is going to win a single game

Ace is a steal at 2 points. Also not quite sure why I put MC on my anti-team, that could backfire hugely or pay off massively.

Edit: Oh, you can remake. This is wonderful. Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom