• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askia47

Zzoram said:
That's better than my E8400 and HD4870 but I run the game maxed at 1680x1050 no problem in 2v2.

I have Vsync on but no AA though since I'm using 10.3 drivers that don't support it.

I'll check my drivers when I get back home. Its just really weird that the game just chugs slowly. I havent even played online yet, I want to learn the game first so im doing missions.

BigAT

Is there any cause/fix for the game showing you as being in a match in progress and not revealing your point increase/decrease after the game is already over?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
vicissitudes said:
"And here we have a supply depot going up. You can tell this player is terrible because he's playing Terran."
everytime someone loads up a dropship they should cut to idras doing his death stare.

JoeFu

Banned
Holy crap, today's "funday monday" was freaking hilarious.

EDIT: Boo next weeks is the same as last weeks, call your units.

IceMarker

Hey guys, I'm going to be online almost ALL NIGHT after I watch some Day9. I need to Ladder, get Achievements, or play with GAF. So let's try to get 2 out of 3!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
JoeFu said:
Holy crap, today's "funday monday" was freaking hilarious.

EDIT: Boo next weeks is the same as last weeks, call your units.
He mentioned on Tuesday last week he was basically gonna do it some more times since it wasnt that good before.

LakeEarth

I'm really hoping for creative effective combinations, or units where on-mass become unstoppable this time around. Last time it was just random combinations.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll admit, this is the first time I'm watching a Funday Monday. Holy shit did I pick a good one to watch. Freaking hilarious. :lol

oh god the zerglings bypassing the cannons and getting destroyed. :lol :lol :lol

edit: This isn't the most recent one, it's #4 with 3v3 and 4v4.

IceMarker

So I stayed up all night doing 2v2's, I'm rank 8 in my random Silver division. Still not promoted.

Also I'd like to note a single GAF member was online while I was on for 5 hours, and I have almost all NA members on my friends list. C'mon GAF, start playing games more than talking about them. (Actually, GSL might have something to do with this.)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MrMister said:
So I stayed up all night doing 2v2's, I'm rank 8 in my random Silver division. Still not promoted.

Also I'd like to note a single GAF member was online while I was on for 5 hours, and I have almost all NA members on my friends list. C'mon GAF, start playing games more than talking about them. (Actually, GSL might have something to do with this.)

haha yes.

Currently my days are.

Work, get home watch GSL, sleep for 2 hours, watch more GSL, sleep for 2 hours then work :(

Just bought a season ticket for GSL. The 720p VODs take light years to buffer even though I have no problem on youtube or anywhere else. I already checked the site but is there anyway or a program that can grab the FLV video and download it to my hard drive ?

With the way things are right now it'll be GSL 3 before I ever finish watching these matches.

vicissitudes said:
"And here we have a supply depot going up. You can tell this player is terrible because he's playing Terran."
:lol

"He's putting down an Armory in the corner. You can tell this man has no self respect."

Deadman said:
Yeah i have the same problem, its actually better today than it was yesterday. I hope it gets properly fixed.
Where do you live ?

I heard GOM only has servers in Korea and the US (West coast I believe) so it's probably not that good for people in Europe.

Deadman

TheThunder said:
Where do you live ?

I heard GOM only has servers in Korea and the US (West coast I believe) so it's probably not that good for people in Europe.

Yeah im from the uk, so that could explain it.

Mardil

bistromathics said:
is battlenet down for sc2? game freezes at login screen and the bnet forums say down for maintenance
I had that problem, I loaded up a replay and then quit it and then I could login. I'm online right now.

Ecto311

bistromathics said:
is battlenet down for sc2? game freezes at login screen and the bnet forums say down for maintenance

I was just going to ask this. The game shits the bed right at the login for me. I have to kill the task to get out of the game.

Vaporak

Ecto311 said:
I was just going to ask this. The game shits the bed right at the login for me. I have to kill the task to get out of the game.

This is what happens to me :(. I just get the space background and nothing else.

Ecto311

I ran the repair tool, it said there was nothing wrong. It still freezes at the planet or sometimes makes it to the login screen and dies. Tried opening a replay and it still fucks up requiring you to ctrl-alt-del to get out of the bastard. Does a reinstall do a lot for you when the game has a repair utility?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
woo! 200 1v1 ladder games played!

stats:
104W-94L-2T
[t = stats disagree, hackers basically]
1232points
rank 23rd in diamond division.
52% win rate total.
50% winrate in diamond [i entered with a 10win buffer]

World rank
#23,543 (22.45% of 104,854, 78th percentile)
Region rank (NA)
#8,725 (19.83% of 43,994, 80th percentile)
Region race rank (NA)
#3,024 (27.85% of 10,859, 72nd percentile)

Pandaman said:

stats:
104W-94L-2T
1232points
52% win rate total.

World rank
Region rank (NA)
Region race rank (NA)

Grats man. Not bad at all. I'm still stuck at 35 league games because of absolutely crippling RTS anxiety. Think I'm going to try and get over it this weekend though.

Pandaman said:

stats:
104W-94L-2T
1232points
52% win rate total.

World rank
Region rank (NA)
Region race rank (NA)

Sweet. I just won my 100th match - rating 1446, placed 3rd in my awesome Bronze division.

:lol

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
started expanding much earlier than I used to (about 27-28 food now). on a 3 game win streak.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
waaait a minute.
Region rank (NA)
Region race rank (NA)

doesn't this mean of the 8,725 best north american players, 3,024 of them are zerg? [34.6%]
zergs are overrepresented at the top of the north american ladder. :eek:

omg... imba?

Aylinato

w00t me and my partner are 2v2 diamond now! awww yeaaa

BTW, beware double zerg with zergling rush and then roach rush for the other dude =(

IceMarker

Keikaku said:
What's your character code and name?
MrMister#430

So as the night for me comes to an end (as I have work today.) I played many 4v4's and 3v3's and here's how I stand.

1v1 Silver Rank 22 (14-6)
2v2 Silver Rank 8 (17-16)
3v3 Silver Rank 30 (32-29)
4v4 Platinum Rank 22 (19-15)

zoukka

I'm better than you Panda :3

But still ways before new potrait... Blizz dropped the ball with the rewards in this game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zoukka said:
I'm better than you Panda :3

But still ways before new potrait... Blizz dropped the ball with the rewards in this game.
anybody can get free wins on a scrub server like eu. :p

but yea, 500-1000 wins, per race? *low whistle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom