• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultron87

I am not 100 percent convinced this whole thing is not a massive troll job.

It probably isn't.

But if it was, it would be hilarious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I need to stop spending so much time in here... Just came back from the weirdest dream I've ever had. SCII Community GAF had a big role in it...

Good lord.

hamchan said:
Maybe EG has traded Idra for HuK.
That would make me love EG, lol.

I guess I don't like them because they do play the villian. I just go with the public perception on this. I mean, I don't have an irrational dislike for them.

I think I'm becoming Jaded with the eSports community in general honestly. It seems like a fucking boys club more so than a competitive scene.

Holden

Awesome Animals said:
That would make me love EG, lol.

I guess I don't like them because they do play the villian. I just go with the public perception on this. I mean, I don't have an irrational dislike for them.

I think I'm becoming Jaded with the eSports community in general honestly. It seems like a fucking boys club more so than a competitive scene.

thank god EG plays the villain, its what makes esports entertaining. It will make more ppl watch a game vs EG since they want to see them lose or vice versa. I personnely don't like serveral teams, i only watch their games cause i want them to lose.

hamchan

NSHoseo are the enigmatic team. No one knows or expects anything from them and they end up owning. I'd have to put Slayers as my favourite team even though they're losing in GSTL. I also like the IM players but that coach....

Dooraven

hamchan said:
NSHoseo are the enigmatic team. No one knows or expects anything from them and they end up owning. I'd have to put Slayers as my favourite team even though they're losing in GSTL. I also like the IM players but that coach....

LOL Indeed. And I would love Slayers if they had a better race variety, hard to cheer for a team that is stacked full of terrans and have only 1 decent protoss and zerg

Sliver

I would be completely fine with IdrA leaving e-sports. His BM has gotten old, his play sub-par and I stopped being a fan when he lost to MC horribly. Being an IdrA fan is a road of dissapointment.

Q8D3vil

i don't think idra will quit sc2, even if he don't deserve it he is getting shitton of money.
hopefully he quit sc2

Deadman

He probably wont be quitting, they only just released that merchandise with his face on it and unless he decided to quit in the last week it would have been silly to still put that out.

Plus after he switches to terran tomorrow he will roll every tournament ez.

Q8D3vil

TheThunder said:
Can someone draw a chart of Huk's travels ever since MLG Anaheim ?

Dude has a strict 2 days stay policy max at each continent.
well, it was worth it imo because he won 2 major tournaments.

Jeff-DSA

If IdrA switched races, it would be crazy. It would make sense, however, because he's not kept up with the metagame shifts. Maybe he's been practicing with a different race to switch and his Zerg practice has suffered for it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
would love to see IdrA play toss.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
It was funny seeing artosis switch and be worse playing protoss. But he cant practice as much (I miss his stream ;; )

Won

Huk probably needs to cut down on his globe-trotting and skip events again. I hope he can prove me wrong this week, but it doesn't seem to do him any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom