• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
If I'm getting banned anytime soon, it's because I'll get hacked in a couple of hours most likely.

Jfyi.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
If I'm getting banned anytime soon, it's because I'll get hacked in a couple of hours most likely.

Jfyi.
wat.

edit:
create new email, transfer account to new email, change password.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yep, I did something I shouldn't have done (I have no regrets though) and I'm almost 90% sure my account is going to get hacked soon. If not my GAF account, it'll be something else.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
Yep, I did something I shouldn't have done (I have no regrets though) and I'm almost 90% sure my account is going to get hacked soon. If not my GAF account, it'll be something else.
...fix it?

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
create new email, transfer account to new email, change password.
And I have to do this shit for everything (same password), I guess ._.?

bleh....

Keikaku

Pancakes said:
It's not just about the money.

HuK used to be the arrogant kinda okay player that could only 4 gate people. Liquid saw his potential, brought him on, trained him, put him in a Korean practice house where he could home his skills and become the beast he his today.

And how does he repay them? He joins EG because they wagged some money in his face. Fuck loyalty, who cares right?

You show respect to those who gave you your first shot at something great. That's all I'm saying.

This is really silly.

TL was paying for 2 things: results and fan response. HuK has provided both of those in spades. As Panda pointed out he's won some really big tourney's when the rest of Liquid was in a slump and he was super popular with fans of TL. He's done his bit for the team.

Now another team wants him to do the same for them. If they're willing to pay him more for the same set of end results, why shouldn't he take them up on the offer?

I would say more, but it looks like everyone else hit the nail on the head.

Yoshichan said:
And I have to do this shit for everything (same password), I guess ._.?

bleh....
C'mon.

Now that you have the opportunity, don't do this again :|

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Lol
Incontrol "TL was going to get Idra as part of the trade but they instead got the better zerg, Sheth"
THE ZOOM XD XD XD Holy shit, I died

Yoshichan

My God, inControl is AT IT! ♥ ♥ ♥

Corran Horn

TL has some magical tech guys and I would imagine they would have figured something else by now along with the internet. :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
the way you're wording it, i dont think so.

Dooraven

All I hope is Drewbie massively improves in Korea and destroys the hell after Idra like Huk did. Especially since Idra is only going to be staying for 1-2 months.

Edit: Drewbie's only gone 6 weeks? Well that's not going to do much.

Yoshichan

i love incontrol so much! So hilarious

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Dooraven said:
All I hope is Drewbie massively improves in Korea and destroys the hell after Idra like Huk did. Especially since Idra is only going to be staying for 1-2 months.

Edit: Drewbie's only gone 6 weeks? Well that's not going to do much.

training bootcamp to prepare himself for the next MLG, I like the initiative, and more players should be doing this

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OMG this rock discussion lol.

Incontrol is on a roll tonight.

Mairu

Corran Horn said:
Show got much better once Incontrol came back.
Even if you don't like him, I don't understand how anyone could disagree with this. We have actual conversation again, rather than Q&A in a circle with JP

nilbog21

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Say what you will about InControl, but the dude is fucking hilarious. What a show man

seriously i dont know why there is so much hate (maybe because he is bad?), but he is REALLY funny imo

and honestly i bet if drewbie played in korea (for longer than 6 weeks) he would be better than idra and huk IMO

Yoshichan

Zzoram

Glad Huk is making the big bucks for his hard work.

Drewbie spending 6 weeks in Korea will probably be better than iNcontroL.

Yoshichan

wow... never knew about that site.

Interesting.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Corran Horn said:
Its the teams problems for paying that much for players!

/nba lockout discussion.

The free market has failed us!

Corran Horn

Pancakes said:
The free market has failed us!
tumblr_lfp5h7z2vt1qzh8kqo1_500.gif

Yoshichan

PhoenixDark said:
Maybe all this talk about money/contracts will get Tyler motivated. lol
guy needs a longer break.

Yoshichan

Hear that everyone?! EVERY OTHER GAME IN THE WORLD (except SCII) IS A BAD GAME!

</Artosis>

Pancakes

Incontrol: "The thing you need to understand is that in China, they ACTUALLY bought the players"

I lost it.

Edit: "How many Terrans tonight?"

Le sigh.

Yoshichan

God damn, the stream is going make me kill someone soon.

DOTA2 ISN'T GOING TO KILL ANYTHING.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
That is reserved for Diablo 3 and the next MMO from Blizzard. :D
You know you're a fucking nerd when your stomach turns inside out as soon as I read the bold part.

Yoshichan

BEST SOTG EVER!

Artosis zooming in, bwahahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom