• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pancakes said:
And as I said that, Artosis zoomed in XD

TRULY the best SotG

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
nilbog21 said:
its cuz day 9 isnt on here, seriously ):
How often is Day9 in SotG (I don't watch all of them)? Why do you think he ruins the thing :/?

Home

nilbog21 said:
its cuz day 9 isnt on here, seriously ):
such an attention whore

I like Daynine on it, especially when Idra is on as well, but it's always a bit disappointing because he always bails early.

Best SOTG in a LONG time tonight. Lovin' it.

Yoshichan

All right! Time to hype DOTA2 tourny, I guess...?

edit: fuck, it's 8am... just noticed :lol I need some sleep, I think.

Yoshichan

PhoenixDark said:
What time do you have to go to work? 8am, jeez
No work today, bro!

In before "DAMN YOUNGSTERS" from dat GAFer!

Yoshichan said:
No work today, bro!

In before "DAMN YOUNGSTERS" from dat GAFer!

Ah cool. I'm watching Destiny's stream lol. Gonna catch up with GSL and see if I can stay up to watch the next games live lol, in two hours

No work tomorrow for me either woot

cdyhybrid

PhoenixDark said:
Ah cool. I'm watching Destiny's stream lol. Gonna catch up with GSL and see if I can stay up to watch the next games live lol, in two hours

No work tomorrow for me either woot

Same here! Finishing this baby off, then laddering once Colbert Report is done, and then watching GSL and the DotA2 tourney. Gonna be a great night!

20k3mgo.jpg

Yoshichan

sooooo good XD! I laughed so much

Yoshichan

I DOWNLOADED MUMBLE

AND ALL I GOT WAS A BIG FAT REJECTION

:(

You told me Mumble was cool... I no longer trust you Panda

Mumble has a 75 user limit.

Currently the HoN and LoL contingents are trolling each other, frantically creating sub-groups within the Dota2 channel. Good times

Yoshichan

oh artosis ♥

fanboi

Banned
People are bitching on HuK for being disloyal?

A business is a business... if oyu worked at a company wouldn't you move if they offered more money to you AND let you do the same thing?

fanboi said:
People are bitching on HuK for being disloyal?

A business is a business... if oyu worked at a company wouldn't you move if they offered more money to you AND let you do the same thing?

someone speaks from experience :D

Doing well on the ladder at the moment. I think something like 12 wins from 15 games. Most of my games seem to be really short though. I don't 6 pool or anything i just go for early aggression and it seems as though most people aren't ready.

I have actually been winning my games against terran by just getting aggressive early in the match. It feels good not to always be on the back foot. I've been trying to follow pandas advice re early roaches depending on if i scout gas or not.

I have had some embarrassing losses because i don't quite know the timings or build orders but i'm getting better.

Q8D3vil

Sheth deserves the diss he gets on SOTG. Lol at people acting like he is the top player in NA.
not a fan of sheth but they seem to be jealous of him since he is going to blizzcon (which he totally deserved).

so yeah, bunch of shitty player are just jealous of a better player.

I think the team aspect of Starcraft isn't nearly as important as some of the fans seem to make it.

Also, lol @ people trying to argue that HuK will be set for life off of his Starcraft salary.

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
not a fan of sheth but they seem to be jealous of him since he is going to blizzcon (which he totally deserved).

so yeah, bunch of shitty player are just jealous of a better player.

Wow, dude. Sheth is not better than Idra. Better than the others, yeah. Big deal.
But no jealousy.

Deadly

Awesome Animals said:
I think the team aspect of Starcraft isn't nearly as important as some of the fans seem to make it.

Also, lol @ people trying to argue that HuK will be set for life off of his Starcraft salary.
If he really has that 6 digit salary, he'll have a pretty good sum considering he's 22. It'll depend more on what he does after his progamer career.

Dooraven

V_Arnold said:
Wow, dude. Sheth is not better than Idra. Better than the others, yeah. Big deal.
But no jealousy.

*checks Blizzcon Invitational results*

But yeah probably a bit too soon to put Sheth ahead of idra atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom