• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

jersoc said:
I just care about the GSL finals and they better fucking let us watch that with our GSL season tickets

I highly, highly doubt they won't let GSL subscribers watch it through GOM. There would be a gigantic shitstorm.

zlatko

Banned
$40.00 is super steep. There would have to be some serious swag for the virtual ticket AKA a Diablo 3 beta key.

I can't afford it honestly, because there is too many games coming out I am saving up for. :( Wish I could afford it though. ; ;

Mairu

zlatko said:
$40.00 is super steep. There would have to be some serious swag for the virtual ticket AKA a Diablo 3 beta key.

I can't afford it honestly, because there is too many games coming out I am saving up for. :( Wish I could afford it though. ; ;
It'll probably be another WoW pet and SC2 portrait.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dustin Browder loves MarineKing ♥

MrKnives

Mairu said:
It'll probably be another WoW pet and SC2 portrait.

Giving out D3 beta keys for vt buyers is actually a good idea. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it just for that.

For me personally I trust in raphier to get me one. I don't care if he has to break into Blizz hq to get it.

jersoc

zlatko said:

eff that, i actually went to blizzcon last year and didn't get a fucking key. they say 1k people from it will randomly be selected, fucking joke from blizzard. that's less than half, pretty much a slap in the face in that respect imo.

honestly, i can't see how the virtual ticket is worth it. the panels weren't that exciting and just for SC2 is pretty much a ripoff. 40 bucks was the entire GSTL and people complained then lol.

Mairu

MrKnives said:
Giving out D3 beta keys for vt buyers is actually a good idea. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it just for that.

For me personally I trust in raphier to get me one. I don't care if he has to break into Blizz hq to get it.
They randomly picked 1000 people who went last year for beta keys. Not a chance they're going to give them to all the virtual ticket buyers.

Won

They don't even hand out keys to all the people who attend anymore? Really? Wow.

The panels are actually pretty interesting imo. Can't wait for the battle.net panel, in which they talk about all the stuff that won't ever make it in.

jersoc

Won said:
They don't even hand out keys to all the people who attend anymore? Really? Wow.

yeah and they made a big joke out of it too. it was right after they jokingly showed the trailer for their next mmo and it was a spoof one. everyone was going to nuts and when they said for one thousand people everyone got quit and looked at each other like if this was a joke or not. i was actually in the line for D3, you can imagine the talk that started when we realized they were actually serious.

pretty shitty ass move on blizzard's part.

slayers dragon is fucking awesome, his english is pretty good too. is he actually on the slayers team?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
jersoc said:
slayers dragon is fucking awesome, his english is pretty good too. is he actually on the slayers team?
For anyone else who is interested, he's streaming right now.

http://sv.twitch.tv/slayersdragon

Reference picture:

D6ESO.jpg

Yoshichan

HOLY SHIT :LOL

Perfect XD!

jersoc

HolyCheck said:
http://i.imgur.com/CJ9pp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

haha perfect. i kept scrolling expecting some punchline caption or something lol.

it's pretty fun how bad he rags on deezer. he just played a zerg a bit ago who i believed 6 or 7 pooled(wasn't really watching the game that much) and cried when dragon got a barraks built to wall off. hilarious.

and now someone just claimed dragon was map hacking for no reason at all rofl. nice to see people are still bitter about losing even in the higher leagues.

I did enter the TL tournament but now that i realise it won't even start until like 2 or 3 in the morning i think i have to pull out.

Shame cause it woulda been some fun getting trashed in the first round by some master level player.

Yoshichan

HAHAHAHAHA

"u enjoy"
"maphacker"
"gg"

MrKnives

AdventureRacing said:
I did enter the TL tournament but now that i realise it won't even start until like 2 or 3 in the morning i think i have to pull out.

Shame cause it woulda been some fun getting trashed in the first round by some master level player.

Just don't check-in (usually 1h before the tourney starts) and it won't include you so no worry.

Deadly

syllogism said:
This makes me reconsider whether FXOboss really was trolling when he said zenex is disbanding
Yeah seem more like he leaked something that he wasn't suppose to and tried to make everyone believe it was a joke...

Yoshichan

hamchan said:
Slayers Dragon is such a delight to watch.
Thanks for reminding me he's streaming again :D

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I'm sure someone would say that "EG is fucking the corpse of Zenex" if they pick up any of their players if they disband.
who cares ?

I'm not the biggest EG fan but if you have the money then start using it.

They are the only non korean team who I feel is taking this thing really serious, other teams should step up their game because now they are nothing more than a glorified clan.

I will still cheer against EG mainly because now they have the 2 players I enjoy watching lose the most (Idra & Huk), Puma is awesome but the rest of their line up will never do anything significant.

Yoshichan

YAY! Dragon responded to my "STOP MAPHACK" on Facebook :D :D :D

hamchan

Yoshichan said:
YAY! Dragon responded to my "STOP MAPHACK" on Facebook :D :D :D

Even your facebook pic is MKP ><

EDIT: Dragon about to play on the wrong map for TLOpen!!

Phew saved by the chat :)

EDIT 2: Oh god, he might have sent the wrong replay in. The actual games are less nerve racking then this.

Yoshichan

hamchan said:
Even your facebook pic is MKP ><
Wait till you see who I have a relationship with!

hamchan

Yoshichan said:
God damn it. Dragon's out :(

edit: WOW. The guy who beat him was a streamsniper. What a motherfucker.

and then when Dragon sees the jpg of the guy stream cheating he just laughs and says "that's ok". What a champ lol.

Yoshichan

hamchan said:
and then when Dragon sees the jpg of the guy stream cheating he just laughs and says "that's ok". What a champ lol.
Clearly a boss. What a true hero.

Deadman

Ret vs Idra in gcpl. Each of them trying to get their third base as idra commits to roach and ret commits to muta. The mutas dont even get to shoot because idra gg's as soon as he sees them.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Deadman said:
Ret vs Idra in gcpl. Each of them trying to get their third base as idra commits to roach and ret commits to muta. The mutas dont even get to shoot because idra gg's as soon as he sees them.
to be fair, it wasnt an early gg. idra had lost.

Deadman

Yeah he was dead. Its a shame that idra doesnt go muta in zvz, i dont think ive ever seen him do it.

Liquid should win this pretty easily now, axslav must kill hero to keep it going.

paul187

Hey guys, I'm not really into StarCraft but I've been very curious about it, and its massive popularity. Are there any youtube clips I should check out? I wanna see some hype shit.

Dooraven

Hero's becoming quite a good Huk replacement (though Code B vs Code S), he seems to be extremely creative as well, although we'll have to wait and see for his MLG results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom