• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tntnnbltn

I refuse to surrender monobattle games to floating terrans. I don't care if it's not ranked and it isn't worth points. It's the principle of it.

Screenshot from my current game:

EKAlY.jpg

(The cleared creep space is exactly the right size for a command centre to land in. Oh, and all buildings except the one CC at the back are being revealed to him.)

Edit: He left after 8 hours 22 minutes.

Tntnnbltn

syllogism said:
What everyone really wants to know is if he gged
I didn't see any chat, just heard the victory music and alt tabbed back to it. Tried to chat to him from the score screen but he was offline.

Edit: Actually, my mistake. He did say "gg"
28 minutes into the game

Holden

Zen said:
It warms my heart to see Liquid walk over EG.

name 2 EG players that are actually good in that team fight. remove machine and axslav, and put puma and huk and it would of been diffrent

zoukka

lol I googled EG vs Liquid, started watching the vods and saw a MOTHERFUCKING oldschool Thor :D Only then realised these games were years old.

Hugoboss21 said:
name 2 EG players that are actually good in that team fight. remove machine and axslav, and put puma and huk and it would of been diffrent

Pretty much. Liquid had some of their big ballers - Ret and Hero - and EG had Idra.

Holden

PhoenixDark said:
Pretty much. Liquid had some of their big ballers - Ret and Hero - and EG had Idra.

would of been more fair if it was

machine vs haypro
demulism vs sheth
idra vs ret
puma/huk vs hero

lol why would you continue going heavy ling against Col/Archon/HT? I'm guessing there's one more game right; damn I have to finish cutting the grass : /

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
PhoenixDark said:
lol why would you continue going heavy ling against Col/Archon/HT? I'm guessing there's one more game right; damn I have to finish cutting the grass : /
CUZ PROTOSS DEATH BALL IS TOO HARD

It's awesome that you can set up an incredibly close proxy blindly on MLG maps and have it be effective because your enemy is either close by air or cross positions.

ksan

WellPlayed Interviews: Nik 'The Carny' Lentz
WP: Are there any other fighters you know who are gamers?

NL: There are a lot of pretend ones, but Call of Duty isn’t really a game. Neither is Halo or anything on the Xbox. I mean 60° field of view, auto aim, jumping across the screen and killing anyone with a knife as long as you hit X fast enough, that’s not an eSport or a challenging game. CoD and games like it are the checkers of the gaming world, and I don’t think anyone should be considered a gamer if that’s all they play.
rofl :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
sad fact: I've been subscribed and a huge donater of Lifesaglitch since January 2011 ._. Jeff got the exact same humor as I do, love dat shit

zlatko

Banned
fanboi said:
Apperanlty Dragon is saying on his stream that RetzDeezer is using maphack ^^

He showed it in the replay...

So with proof that this guys cheats, is there a reason why he doesn't get banned by Blizzard?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fanboi said:
Apperanlty Dragon is saying on his stream that RetzDeezer is using maphack ^^

He showed it in the replay...
0lTEs.gif

fanboi

Banned
syllogism said:
I don't think he maphacks, he just stream "cheats" with 2 monitors

Well, Dragon took a replay with his view, and one time he moved his vision so that it was on his ramp... when he had units outside.

Dragon himself said maphack... but yeha, maybe

Haunted

It would be better if characters like Deezer and CombatEx would be removed from the ladder.

Excessively rude behaviour and insulting/harassing other players should be enough grounds for a ban, stream cheating/maphacking or not.

Holden

insulting/harassing is the most retarded reason to ban somebody, because like half of battle.net insult the other for losing. there is a reason why there is way to block communication with a player.

Haunted

Hugoboss21 said:
insulting/harassing is the most retarded reason to ban somebody, because like half of battle.net insult the other for losing. there is a reason why there is way to block communication with a player.
There's a limit to everything, though. And I feel these guys have crossed the line long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom