• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOuldn't be a SotG without announcement hype lol:

@day9tv: Making an extra special huge announcement on tonight's SotG! Obs it happen at tv.majorleaguegaming.com

WedgeX

Banned
Corran....why....

imagesqtbnANd9GcQvVPp49qVmMILCyUaWs-sDxgK7k2xWKxNkyLgHQZN6uFOuEX4GHg.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcTb-_DWcTqJM1n8NIuR-SH2xO38yPlaFA2J4VEIQDuR-zSFYnmB.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lol, Artosis? Gonna see some of that nerd rage coming back.

jasonng said:
http://www.gizmodiva.com/entry_images/1008/01/pony-star-wars_2.jpg

EVBR0m.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Deadly said:
Looks like Naniwa is only a guest for today, what about Artosis? He'd be a good replacement for Geoff

I thought he was trying to back into the pro-scene. Did he give up after his...'interesting' NASL run?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Deadly said:
Looks like Naniwa is only a guest for today, what about Artosis? He'd be a good replacement for Geoff
He was mentioned as new host. So he seems permanent. But I could imagine him missing some random shows due to being in korea.

Pankaks said:
I thought he was trying to back into the pro-scene. Did he give up after his...'interesting' NASL run?
I havnt seen him stream in like a month or 2 :/

Deadly

Corran Horn said:
He was mentioned as new host. So he seems permanent. But I could imagine him missing some random shows due to being in korea.
Oh really? Missed the first minute or so. Being in Korea shouldn't be a problem it's like 12:43PM right now. It's the Europeans that are probably harder to get since it's super early over there.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Deadly said:
Oh really? Missed the first minute or so. Being in Korea shouldn't be a problem it's like 12:43PM right now. It's the Europeans that are probably harder to get since it's super early over there.
There was this America Fuck Yeah intro and it showed JP/Day9/Tyler/Artosis as the hosts. They have mentioned being night owl gamers for alot of gsl casts and 1pm is early for them lol.

Pancakes

Oh Artosis, why are you so bad with computers.

Corran Horn said:
Its funny how many SC2 pros are bad with computers.

It was so lol on his stream people would complaining about his awful sound levels and he'd throw up his hands and be like I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX IT.

BigAT

As much as Naniwa had a reputation for being a piece of shit during Warcraft 3, he's been a very good member of the Starcraft II community and is arguably the best WC3 player in SC2. Thoughts?

Q8D3vil

lol @ protosses saying tvp is balanced and artosis saying mech is viable in tvp.

As much as Naniwa had a reputation for being a piece of shit during Warcraft 3, he's been a very good member of the Starcraft II community and is arguably the best WC3 player in SC2. Thoughts?
he only became good after getting kicked out of esl and mym and there is clause in his contract with dignitas about bm.
but yeah, i think his personality is much better than what he used to be in the beginning of sc2.

I'll listen to SOTG once the mp3 is up; love listening to it in the bed. I checked out the stream briefly to see the new cast, glad to see Artosis on board. They had 10k viewers when I checked; I wonder how many viewers Inside The Game typically gets

Doubt "jealous" is the right word. Dude is probably pissed his team/sponsors are such dicks. He did a good job of pimping their products on the show, and could have continued

BigAT

Pandaman said:
ZvT T favoured says artosis, comments Devil?

:p
Once a bitching Zerg player, always a bitching Zerg player. :D

Whenever I think about it, the lack of good Zerg and Terran players in the NA community makes me cry...

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
ZvT T favoured says artosis, comments Devil?

:p
Koreans terrans are different (same goes for zerg and protosses), but there is huge difference between Koreans and non-Korean Terran.

zlatko

Banned
I checked the archives for state of the game, but there was no new one? Is it being uploaded or what's the dealy o ?

zlatko said:
Hokee dokee. :( It doesn't auto save to his Justin.tv ?

Oh I was thinking the audio podcast. I think JP uploads his own copy of it to blip / Jtv. Sometimes that happens the same night, but he usually goes to bed or ladders or some shit and does it the next day.

Mairu said:
I wonder if the Zynga team is just going to copy the other teams' builds LOLOLOLOL

Yeah but the Dropbox guys convinced everyone to use Dropbox to store and backup their replays, so they'll just read their BOs.

Striek

zlatko said:
http://blip.tv/sotg/starcraft-2-state-of-the-game-ep42-5344965

What does this even mean? I wanted to listen to this now that it's up on archive, but it says I can't unless I'm subscribed to the itunes or some shit? WTF?
I dunno whats up with that, but you can listen to it/DL it with this link:
http://a2.video3.blip.tv/0360005769182/ItmeJP-Starcraft2StateOfTheGameEP42120.mp3

Or watch it:
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/video/mlg-video/1038174366001-state-of-the-game-ep42

Slavik81

SteveWinwood said:
Wait, what are these sites and were they Day9's announcement? Some of us don't listen to SOTG ;)
Yeah, this thread is kind of incomprehensible. Day9 made some announcement that had something to do with new websites, google and 4 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom