• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Intelligent design as in there is a hidden creator of this world, and all things are made by that creator? Or what? Is that a specific theory? If not, count me out of your friend lists aswell :D

Knives, it is because he is one of the most good-willed souls in the gaming community. He is dedicating serious time of his life for every beginner out there. Without him, I would not care about SC2 as an esport at all. Without him, I would be even weaker. :p

Well he earns money on it... of course he will continue :p

V_Arnold

Pandaman said:
lol what kind of larvae believes in the xel naga in this day and age.

intelligent design as in certain features of the universe cannot be explained without appealing to an intelligent cause. "this rock is proof of a creator" rather than "this rock is a consequence of creation", intelligent designs goal is to subvert accepted science, its not just a passive means to attach god to existing science like most religious scientists do.

Alright, so this is some specific stuff. Did not hear about it before.

MrKnives

mescalineeyes said:
I am 99% sure she actually is a man.

If she is, she is a hot man.

miss-usa-2011-bikini-38.jpg

MrKnives said:
If she is, she is a hot man.

http://www.oddpedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/miss-usa-2011-bikini-38.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You really think so? I'm not saying she is unattractive, but as far as the Miss USA competition, she is in the bottom third.

Q8D3vil

Incontrol loves to talk shit, but acts like giant bitch when he's on the receiving end.
pretty much, he talk shit about juan (sixjax major) in every chance he get, then when he play him in mlg in front of large crowd and juan use every mules to dis him and stop the hell out of him he start saying that juan is an asshole and a douchebag.
what a fucking joke.

I have dated and am dating hotter. idk. I thought she was cute at first, but once you get over your zomg pretty girl into esports phase, she becomes just another religious nut who is way into her boyfriend's hobby because she can't find her own.

MrKnives

Awesome Animals said:
You really think so? I'm not saying she is unattractive, but as far as the Miss USA competition, she is in the bottom third.

Well you don't have to be Miss USA top 3 to be considered hot. She is not the prettiest or the hottest woman I have seen but I still can't wrap my head around on that she is dating Geoff.

MrKnives said:
Well you don't have to be Miss USA top 3 to be considered hot. She is not the prettiest or the hottest woman I have seen but I still can't wrap my head around on that she is dating Geoff.

eloquence is often mistaken for intelligence, which is pretty much the only thing geoff has got going from him save for his once-bodybuilder-now-nerd figure and his trashy ass tattoos.

zlatko

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
I have dated and am dating hotter. idk. I thought she was cute at first, but once you get over your zomg pretty girl into esports phase, she becomes just another religious nut who is way into her boyfriend's hobby because she can't find her own.

Are you speaking out of hate because of, "the great white buffallo?"

I like InControl. He's funny, he's an asshole, he's entertaining. His style works perfectly in SOTG, and his personality shines. Nerds are just intimidated by him. I don't care if he's a religious person or a conservative - he doesn't shove it down my throat. On the flip side Tasteless makes a lot of liberal political comments on his twitter, and Artosis has done a couple (most recently making fun of Palin). I'm a liberal so it doesn't bother me, but it might upset some folks.

Obviously Artosis is awesome and a nice replacement, although I'd imagine he won't be featured in most shows due to the Korea time difference. I thought Naniwa was awesome too. Granted I've only heard about an hour thus far.

Is Idra banned from SOTG too?

MrKnives said:

I didn't mean where she placed in the competition; I just meant in terms of looks she is in the bottom third. Also, I'm not surprised she is dating Geoff at all, looks aren't a huge factor in dating for women. Plus, it appears that they are both religious which changes the ballgame completely.

mescalineeyes said:

Pretty much agree with this. Women in general get overexposed in esports only because they are women.

MrKnives

PhoenixDark said:
I like InControl. He's funny, he's an asshole, he's entertaining. His style works perfectly in SOTG, and his personality shines. Nerds are just intimidated by him. I don't care if he's a religious person or a conservative - he doesn't shove it down my throat. On the flip side Tasteless makes a lot of liberal political comments on his twitter, and Artosis has done a couple (most recently making fun of Palin). I'm a liberal so it doesn't bother me, but it might upset some folks.

Obviously Artosis is awesome and a nice replacement, although I'd imagine he won't be featured in most shows due to the Korea time difference. I thought Naniwa was awesome too. Granted I've only heard about an hour thus far.

Is Idra banned from SOTG too?

Nobody is banned from SOTG. Both Geoff and IdrA can appear on how many episodes they want.
Also from my understanding Naniwa isn't a permanent guest. At least he wasnt introduced as one.

joelseph

mescalineeyes said:

ballin!

zlatko

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
I am sorry, I don't get that reference.

It's from The Hot Tub Time Machine movie. Where in it, there is a scene where they are all in a car on their way to a ski resort. As they talk, someone brings up the girl that got away. They refer to the girl that got away as, "the great white buffallo." You have to whisper it though.

The reason I bring this up, is perhaps *whispers* your great white buffallo* was a girl similar to her, and thus your anger.

zlatko said:
The reason I bring this up, is perhaps *whispers* your great white buffallo* was a girl similar to her, and thus your anger.

haha, okay, now I get it.

and unfortunately, no, you will have to find a new explanation for my balls-to-the-walls anger towards Prosser.

Deadly

MrKnives said:
Also from my understanding Naniwa isn't a permanent guest. At least he wasnt introduced as one.
A recurring guest like anyone else. Thank god cause as much as I like Naniwa (and I think he's fucking awesome) he's a bit too calm for SotG. Or maybe he's still bummed out because of his losses. I remember him being alot more talkative the last time he was on the show.

Ikuu said:
Incontrol loves to talk shit, but acts like giant bitch when he's on the receiving end.
That's one of the things I hated about him, dishing it out without being able to take it in yourself.

but like I said the thing I hated the most about him is his shitty, poorly constructed arguments all the time. How many times does he generalize or paint a large group of people with a giant brush by making up stuff that doesn't or didn't exist ?

Sometimes the co-hosts won't call him out on this because most of them are old friends so they wouldn't want to embarrass him but most of the time they don't even know what he's talking about so they take his word as the truth.

All in all I'm really glad he's out of State of the Game and sticking with Djwheaht's terrible shows. He was a funny guy for sure and that was undeniable but for me his bad overrides his good and I'm more than happy that we got a much better co-host now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
weird thread is weird... [OT3] sucks :(

jasonng

So did anyone see the SlayerS_Dragon's last game on his stream? He did a hidden 15 CC expand against a zerg and massed up hellions,thors, tanks, and later vikings. He even let the zerg expand and was still able to outmacro him. He only built 2 rax the entire game with no ghosts and he was still able to fend off mass roaches and mass infestors into brood lords.

I was amazed but as a zerg this is pretty much how I feel:
1298144811056.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
STOP WITH THE PONIESPOIWAjPDFISAJHIFOPAFASF

Yoshichan

zoukka said:
You are afraid of.... what again?
Mech. Zerg players should be afraid of mech... too bad everyone sucks with it.
jasonng said:
Careful, your keyboard.
MY KEYBOARD IS FINE. DEAL WITH IT.

MrKnives

There is a lot of good Korean players streaming nowadays and I do watch / try to watch those who has good quality streams.
This gives me hope that Cool will start streaming one of this days.

Yoshichan

Wait, why does that pony have a feather (?) taped on with the number 15?

Yoshichan

ultron87 said:
Don't do it Yoshi! An innocent question like this is how they draw you in!
This is true... thank you saving me, that was close o.o...

zlatko said:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x7/dusperzlatko/lolfatguy.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Let me be clear, I would bang near 75-80% of all the women in the world, that includes Miss Prosser.

But I'm still allowed to judge her appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom