• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

MrKnives said:
What kinda shitty HDD's people have that they can't install another SC2 that would work as the different region version.

i don't wanna spend 12 hours downloading the europe version?

edit : managed to get back on US gonna try EU again...

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Can't. Must have access to everything. At once.

ShallNoiseUpon said:
You're what is wrong with society today. YOU JUST WANT EVERYTHING NOW!

??

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I made it my phone background. It's pretty awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/AAlkD.png

I never consider my phone as another option for all the backgrounds I always want. It needs to be a fucking bad-ass wallpaper to replace my computer background (I just changed it, and it is only the third one in about four years I've used). But my iPhone, that is the medium for me to have many many backgrounds to display.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ShallNoiseUpon said:
and you Yoshi.
You know it's for your best, sweety ♥

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
i don't wanna spend 12 hours downloading the europe version?

edit : managed to get back on US gonna try EU again...

Was this a some sudden decision to buy the EU version? If you know you are buying the EU version then just download it in advance. (kinda late now I know)
Also 12h for 6gb? How slow is your Internet connection?

I still would suggest download the EU version because everytime there is a patch it screws up the install. fanboi has to reinstall SC2 everytime there is a patch (he has the relocalizer)

Holden

im downloading it atm since no relocalizer seem to work...

i got 20mb down/s in internet connection and it seem to be 6-9 hours downloading at 400-700kb/s. and i didn't buy it im using my brother's account

steam download is just so much better t.t

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
im downloading it atm since no relocalizer seem to work...

i got 20mb down/s and it seem to be 6-9 hours. and i didn't buy it im using my brother's account

Try downloading it through torrent if it's faster or in some cases you can try disabling "peer-to-peer" from the preferences in the downloader. Makes the thing way faster for me.

Holden

OySuv.gif

Yoshichan

stalker op, gg wp

latest news from white-ra stream

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AdventureRacing said:
Yes and i'm pointing out that the loss had more to do with DRG. Are warp prisms underused? Yes. However i don't think they are suddenly going to save the protoss race like nydus worms did for zerg.
what....

Yoshichan

huk... if it weren't for you, i'd hate protoss even more than i do now

fanboi

Banned
Patch notes fanboi edition:

* Nydus worm
- No cooldown between building worms
- It is possible to cancel built worm with 75% payback
- HP increase with 50

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Post from TL
I like watching July. Too many Zergs drone like a teenage boy beating off in his room with one eye on the door in case his mum comes up the stairs, and then has to try and shove everything back in his pants at the last second when she does. With July, it's like he's noisily banging his girlfriend while yelling downstairs that his goddamn dinner had better be ready when he's done.
lolol

Yoshichan

Wow, flawless :lol

:lol July is such a beast.

fanboi said:
Patch notes fanboi edition:

* Nydus worm
- No cooldown between building worms
- It is possible to cancel built worm with 75% payback
- HP increase with 50
Need Patch notes, Protoss fanboi edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom