• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Awesome Animals said:
That is about what I expect from his performance this weekend.

sjow, haypro and machine, i doubt he'll lose to them. And bomber tvz isn't what he's known for. So i think he'll make it out of the group easy but after....

Hugoboss21 said:
sjow, haypro and machine, i doubt he'll lose to them. And bomber tvz isn't what he's known for. So i think he'll make it out of the group easy but after....

Oh, I'm sure he will do fine. I'm just trolling. Although, if he is getting steamrolled in customs v Puma, then he is pretty much fucked after group play this weekend.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So Tyler gets 'eliminated' and they invite him back anyway, they must be desperate.

Zen

Banned
Man the latest round of Code S matches were pretty so so, aside from July Zerg because of what a boss he is.

Q8D3vil

Man the latest round of Code S matches were pretty so so, aside from July Zerg because of what a boss he is.
ffs there is a gsl thread.
some people in this thread don't follow gsl everyday.

and this round was amazing but thats because i'm a terran.

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Hey Mrmr, what number are we up to? I think we may have hit the 40s or at least getting near it. As for what to do tonight, I'm all up for the usual match games since I personally still want to get better.

It's no secret that a few of us are getting tired of the game, happens especially since a lot is happening game wise next month. Also it certainly doesn't help when there hasn't been any meta game shifts or balance issues as of late. There aren't even that many new and good custom games on bnet. Fuck it, as long as we can vent, shoot the shit, and converse on mumble I'm fine with continuing Gaf Nights. We'll all come back to sc2 eventually, it's wired into our body.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Megaton Team Monobattles>
<MorroW's Micro Tournament>

Mumble + Stream
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

MUMBLE INFORMATION:
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

mcrae

my sisters last soccer game is at 9pm, and i'm going to be taking some pictures since its the last one and i recently boguht a new camera and its a good excuse. so i wont be here till about 1030/11... right when all you lamers log off. ill see all the die-hards later on!

Elcheris

Neo Member
Good news everyone! My stream is now actually watchable, although the quality is low. I'll be turning it on for ladder matches or w.e else im doing in SC. Maybe if I ever hit GM (lol) ill get a better internet package so I can stream in higher quality.

Zen

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
ffs there is a gsl thread.
some people in this thread don't follow gsl everyday.

and this round was amazing but thats because i'm a terran.

Don't worry, I post about the GSL in the GSL thread to, and if I do post match results here, I'd spoiler tag them.

Haunted

Hugoboss21 said:
I laughed.

a176 said:
the bw presence on tl has been reduced to just 300 pixels of a forum listing on the side

/sadface
lol BW

They should've gotten rid of that shit altogether. Clean house. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm enjoying the BW tears in the feedback thread.

Keikaku

finalozzo said:
i feel raped rith now.
i was putting 10 - 13 drones for every extractor and now i know that the max is three.

Did you just start playing? It's really difficult at first but once you figure out the little things, it's not so bad.

jasonng

finalozzo said:
i feel raped rith now.
i was putting 10 - 13 drones for every extractor and now i know that the max is three.
Awwwh, that is just adorable.

tumblr_lqg0rnR24k1qg20muo1_500.gif

I tease but fret not, post replays and we can help you get better.

Finalow

Keikaku said:
Did you just start playing? It's really difficult at first but once you figure out the little things, it's not so bad.
not really, i started 2 weeks ago, and i didn't know this. This is not a little thing like ''oh noes i have my first expansion 30 seconds late'', it's a huge thing.

Are you Idra?
are-you-a-wizard-525x700-225x300.jpg

ultron87

FieryBalrog said:
Sorry for my noobishness, is there a GAF channel people meet up on

Going home now, will try to get on ASAP.
Just join the Neogaf channel in game. Also download Mumble and join the server. You can find the info... somewhere. Maybe in the OP?

jasonng

ultron87 said:
Just join the Neogaf channel in game. Also download Mumble and join the server. You can find the info... somewhere. Maybe in the OP?
I mean I post the same Gaf Night info every time.

General
Unit vision up ramps has been reduced by 1.

PROTOSS
Immortal
Attack range increased from 5 to 6.

Mothership
Acceleration increased from 0.3 to 1.375.
The Mothership’s Cloaking Field no longer cloaks all units instantaneously, but rather adds units to the cloak field over time (maximum of 25 per second). This should alleviate “Mothership Lag” issue when a Mothership comes online.

Stalker
Blink research time increased from 110 to 140.

Warp Prism
Shields increased from 40 to 100.

TERRAN
Barracks
Build time increased from 60 to 65.

Hellion
Infernal Pre-Igniter damage upgrade decreased from 10 to 5.

Raven
Seeker missile movement speed increased from 2.5 to 2.953.

ZERG
Infestor
Fungal Growth damage changed from 36 (+30% armored) to 30 (40 vs Armored).

Overseer
Morph cost decreased from 50/100 to 50/50.
Contaminate energy cost increased from 75 to 125.

Ultralisk
Build time decreased from 70 to 55.

Something that will help at tournaments:
Game Options
Added three privacy settings to the Options menu under the Battle.net section.
Only allow friends to send me invites.
Only allow friends to send me chat messages.
Set status to Busy when playing a game.

Full patch notes: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1213111662

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New PTR patch notes:

Holy fuck guys, they changed the mothership!

Balance
General
Unit vision up ramps has been reduced by 1.

PROTOSS
Immortal
Attack range increased from 5 to 6.
Mothership
Acceleration increased from 0.3 to 1.375.
The Mothership’s Cloaking Field no longer cloaks all units instantaneously, but rather adds units to the cloak field over time (maximum of 25 per second). This should alleviate “Mothership Lag” issue when a Mothership comes online.
Stalker
Blink research time increased from 110 to 140.
Warp Prism
Shields increased from 40 to 100.

TERRAN
Barracks
Build time increased from 60 to 65.
Hellion
Infernal Pre-Igniter damage upgrade decreased from 10 to 5.
Raven
Seeker missile movement speed increased from 2.5 to 2.953.

ZERG
Infestor
Fungal Growth damage changed from 36 (+30% armored) to 30 (40 vs Armored).
Overseer
Morph cost decreased from 50/100 to 50/50.
Contaminate energy cost increased from 75 to 125.
Ultralisk
Build time decreased from 70 to 55.

Striek

On the face of it those are some sexy patch notes.

Immortals needed that +1 range since forever. Mothership needs a speed buff but an acceleration buff is a decent start. Hellions shouldn't be as ridiculous now. Infestors...ehh maybe too big a nerf to early infestor number defence but they'll still be awesome. I'm OK with blink nerf and happy with reduced ultra build time.

No ghost nerf = no cherry on top though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom