• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Pancakes said:
Where the hell is Bruce Lee and who is this animu poser!?
MDouR.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
http://i.imgur.com/MDouR.jpg

Is that Kanji? Pffft please, Kanji could've killed the main hero if he wanted.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dooraven said:
Oh dear, has SC2 Gaf transitioned from Pony GAF -> Persona GAF? (never played persona)

Neither have I, I just watched the Endurance Runs. Also, threads in the Community subforum are rarely ever on topic. That's why I love this place so much :).

BigAT

Well after 4 days without power, I'm finally back. I'm scared that I'm ridiculously rusty next time I try to ladder.

MrKnives said:
Don't know about anyone else but I like to take fast gas even when I go 15 15 or 15 16.

They usually expand or just make more rax + svc or something like that but if I don't see them expanding quite fast I do a bling nest too.

I usually delay my gas especially if i scout a quick 2 rax coming. I wouldn't mind knowing how some other people handle gas at the early stages.

I might have to try that a few times (though i sometimes do already). Is there any particular reason? I guess it would help when i decide i want to go early roaches and obviously getting fast speed is good.

I usually end up with more minerals then i can spend in the early game so it would make sense.

Ashhong

AdventureRacing said:
I might have to try that a few times (though i sometimes do already). Is there any particular reason? I guess it would help when i decide i want to go early roaches and obviously getting fast speed is good.

I usually end up with more minerals then i can spend in the early game so it would make sense.

too many minerals in early game? more spines!

Dooraven

Can SOTG do something like live on three please, LO3 is becoming really bad. SOTG can bring on Jason Lake from Complexity as an anchor or something and have an actual proper discussion about esports.

Accidentus

Neo Member
Dooraven said:
Can SOTG do something like live on three please, LO3 is becoming really bad. SOTG can bring on Jason Lake from Complexity as an anchor or something and have an actual proper discussion about esports.
Is Jason Lake a Protoss user? If not, he can't be on the show.

hamchan

Holy crap it's personal time with Day[9] in today's daily.

EDIT: OMG now he's weeping. Love this guy so much.

...I think he's in love with his friend Cambria.

Keikaku

hamchan said:

Reddit says that they actually dated back in 2004-2005/6.

Pancakes

hamchan said:

Oh wow, I need to watch this Daily.

From Reddit:

For those wondering why he was crying: Someone had asked him what he does to be so happy all the time. He started talking about how he used to be a stressed out, sad guy and that he learned to embrace his emotions for the better. He started talking about the support of others and specifically mentioned an incident where he completely destroyed his room after failing to qualify for a ladder event.

He got emotional during this part of the answer: He called Cambria (not sure who that is) and said he destroyed his room. He said that Cambria's only response was "Well, that's okay" and he just couldn't believe how accepting a person could be. He said it made him realize how quick we are to judge ourselves sometimes.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
-.-''

PvP, Dude is chatty saying he has been cheese all day etc. Then he says sorry for 2 proxy gate. About then I get to his base and see nexus only and go panic into defense with forge/cannons. I wait...no attack...scout again the base...but this time behind the minerals and see the gateway and cyber.

:(

Almost won with my DTs though but he expoed.

MrKnives

Corran Horn said:
-.-''

PvP, Dude is chatty saying he has been cheese all day etc. Then he says sorry for 2 proxy gate. About then I get to his base and see nexus only and go panic into defense with forge/cannons. I wait...no attack...scout again the base...but this time behind the minerals and see the gateway and cyber.

:(

Almost won with my DTs though but he expoed.

You waited for a forge to finish and builded cannons before scouted the rest of his base?

Q8D3vil

Corran Horn said:
thought I saw it all. it was just a spot behind the minerals I missed.
its ok, there is one time where i had a feeling that my opponent is going dts on xelnaga so i scouted the whole map except the 4 o'clock corner and guess what was there -_-

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Q8D3vil said:
its ok, there is one time where i had a feeling that my opponent is going dts on xelnaga so i scouted the whole map except the 4 o'clock corner and guess what was there -_-
a robo bay?

fanboi

Banned
Q8D3vil said:

Waldo!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
a pylon!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw the daily... damn that made me so emotional. D3vil, you know why :(

jasonng

A very awkward time last night, should've stayed in for Gaf Night. That's what I get for choosing chicks over Team Gaf. :(

Awesome Animals said:
BTW, what is that picture posted by nilbog?
That's idra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom