• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

a176

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:
pretty nice, but tanks don't do enough friendly fire since they do half the dmg in this game

when does a terran only build 1 tank? :)

the damage is the same in bw , 35 damage to marines and zealots because they are small units

Holden

a176 said:
when does a terran only build 1 tank? :)

the damage is the same in bw , 35 damage to marines and zealots because they are small units

ya i guess the tank does the same damage ;/

when does a terran build only 3 marines -_-; This isn't broodwar BRO

some terran uses mules and its barely effective ;/

Keikaku

ZenexByun's puppy melts my cold, cold heart
qaBju.jpg

I wish I had a puppy as cute as Len T_T

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Keikaku

Yoshichan said:
Not cute, just irritating as fuck.

Also, camera needs to stop pointing at YellOw and concentrate on someone who deserves the camera spot.
My, my aren't you more irritated than usual?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Keikaku said:
My, my aren't you more irritated than usual?
You know what, you're absolutely right. Sorry about that, today's not been a good day at all and I'm taking it all on Community GAF, sorry.

Yoshichan

zoukka finally grabbing his avatar.

wtf took you so long

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
damn, lost so many games today against masters.
need to work on my mechanics do more scouting.

Allin more, might help ;)
you should ask panda for that marine/reaper?/maruder allin reps

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
Allin more, might help ;)
you should ask panda for that marine/reaper?/maruder allin reps
first push work (kill nexus) but the problem is the follow up right now and having almost 0.4 second delay doesnt help at all against forcefields.
i can't do reaper expand because i can't micro.
maybe my internet will be better tomorrow.

Holden

On a serious note, fast expand w/ forge into 1 gate stargte is UNSAFE now. You will die no matter what to a early ling/bane drop. 3rd game somebody drop me after a fast expand but i went gateways and not stargate so i hold it ez. Super dumb that stargate harass just doesn't work anymore..;;

i'm really looking forward into somebody doing it to MC if he fast expands.

But it is kinda coinflippy, but i dont relly know since i dunno the exact timming on it but ppl who complain that drop takes a long time to make, makes me lol now :)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
what do you mean ?
I mean terran as a race is designed almost entirely on unit positioning and management, thats what they are balanced around. if you cant micro you're going to lose games just because you're playing a race that doesn't suite your play style.

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
I mean terran as a race is designed almost entirely on unit positioning and management, thats what they are balanced around. if you cant micro you're going to lose games just because you're playing a race that doesn't suite your play style.
Okay, what should I play?

I love micro (this is where I get my wins from)
I dislike macro

Yoshichan

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Mairu said:
Bomber & BoxeR to MLG Orlando, Nestea invited but not confirmed yet

YES!
YES!
YES!

I'll try to snag their autographs while I'm there.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
Okay, what should I play?

I love micro (this is where I get my wins from)
I dislike macro
If you like: play as
lots of micro, positioning, multimanagement: terran
map control, macro: zerg
winning for free: protoss

Yoshichan

I love it how in the past 5-6 days, I've constantly seen Hugo post something (probably the usual bs) after my posts.

Soooooo good.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
i agree but i have unusual lag today because its eid (its like christmas to us) so there is unusual load on the internet :/
at least they removed the freaking download cap a few days ago :D
i think the delay will be better in eu but not in the mood to play there yet, i need to polish my mechanics first.

and fuck 1 hour tvt game, i won and i felt that it was garbage and a sad game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Q8D3vil said:
why are they inviting boxer again :/
he got his chance and its time to give other people a chance too.

I'll cut you.

8rDEA.gif

Holden

LOL, that chick in the MC video saying that inca knows how to use dts. Yup, it clearly worked vs Nestea. Out of all the players in gsl, i'd put inca last for knowing how to use dts =[

oh and i agree with devil, i want somebody else then boxer =p

Q8D3vil

Pancakes said:
I'll cut you.
hey, i'm talking about being fair.
i love boxer but i think there is a lot of players that deserve that chance.
nestea won't probably accept because he want to concentrate on gsl.

ksan

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
just remembered the code s spot, they desperately want him there.
cant blame them though, Emperor is loved by all.

mma needed it so much more then boxer ;/

without him probably nestea would probably still be in this gsl

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
mma needed it so much more then boxer ;/

without him probably nestea would probably still be in this gsl
DRG too, but his second mlg was through Complexity and not mlg/gsl exchange program.

Holden

Sliver said:
IdrA is pretty god damn boring now. Terrible results and most of his BM is lazy and childish.

I don't think you understand but in that picture it was a joke. Its his teammate and you don't tell him he's bad when you are the one who forgot gas.

And idra has beat rain resently, if that's something :p

Edit: Look like "Jp and Friends" show is back

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187954

JP and Friends is back! Tune in Saturday, Sep 03 3:00am CEST (GMT+02:00)

Striek

a176 said:
God I really wish there was a pro foreign BW scene T_T

Games look 100% more legitimate and awesome than SC2 flipfests.

jasonng said:
Jesus fuck. Hour + long ZvZ match between Destiny and SlayerSGolden. Bo5, still on the first match.

http://www.twitch.tv/ragequittv
Completely standard for Destinys ZvZs from what I've seen on his stream lately. Zergs turtling the fuck up and focussing on harassing with infestors all over the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom