• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairu

Hugoboss21 said:
ya, mc has been showing extremely poor games/results lately. i wouldn't be suprised if he droped down to code a

and where is the stream?
I don't think there is a stream unfortunately :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fuck... worst dream ever.

I was 4gating and played against a toss that also did 4gate.

I expanded... gg

zoukka

PvP truly is the biggest flaw in SC2. It's like all my opponents just want the game over with as soon as possible and are not even trying outside making the 4 gates and marching in no matter what I have up the ramp. Hopefully HotS helps in this matter. Sentry is a great defensive unit, but it's only so much you can do with them against the mobile stalkers.

Holden

its just funny how ppl don't know how to play pvp lategame cause they never play it, the dude i was against just kept massing stalkers when i had mass carriers. And ppl think that carriers aren't good but thats a complete lie, carriers a fucking godlike

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
zoukka said:
PvP truly is the biggest flaw in SC2. It's like all my opponents just want the game over with as soon as possible and are not even trying outside making the 4 gates and marching in no matter what I have up the ramp. Hopefully HotS helps in this matter. Sentry is a great defensive unit, but it's only so much you can do with them against the mobile stalkers.
It needs more time to evolve with better Protoss imo.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Trickster said:
Panda taking the opportunity to dis protoss players? Don't think I've never seen that before.
tricksters sole investment in starcraftGAF being commenting on my balance quips? how unlikely!

hamchan

Elcheris said:
There doesn't seem to be many big names in this TL Open, kind of weird.

Well Slayers_Dragon is playing, but watching his stream it seems like he's mostly screwing around and having fun LOL.

Panda, when you fast expand against a 2rax do you go 14h 14p, or something else? I've been going 15h 14p, but I just saw Idra do 14h 14p and can't help but think I've been doing it wrong. At least on small-medium rush distance maps

Holden

PhoenixDark said:
Panda, when you fast expand against a 2rax do you go 14h 14p, or something else? I've been going 15h 14p, but I just saw Idra do 14h 14p and can't help but think I've been doing it wrong. At least on small-medium rush distance maps

panda 15h 14p all the time

even close position zvz

Elcheris

Neo Member
14/14 means you get the other hatch out faster for creep. It is a bit safer but 15 hatch gets you an extra drone. Its worth doing it early to stay safe.

Also in the RO:64! Furthest I've ever gotten!

Elcheris said:
14/14 means you get the other hatch out faster for creep. It is a bit safer but 15 hatch gets you an extra drone. Its worth doing it early to stay safe.

Also in the RO:64! Furthest I've ever gotten!

I'm watching you in the bracket!

Gogogogo ELCHERIS FIGHTING!

Win 2 more and you'll probably play Idra. :D

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
holdens right, i do vanilla 15/14 since its slightly more econ efficient.

the only thing i really do differently from most zergs is that i will always have atleast one forward drone patrolling problem zones and harassing idle scv's in the natural. that and be willing to pull earlier than neccasary for a transfer depending on what the terran is doing. pull fast for stuff like immediate bunkers etc.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Elcheris said:
And I'm out, fuck blink stalkers
BtHSz.png

jasonng

Elcheris said:
And I'm out, fuck blink stalkers
Panda did the bro hug so
respekKnuckles.jpg

In regards to dealing with 2rax, I do a 15/15 but I might want to mess around with 16/15 on 4 player maps. My opinion is that there will always be that window gap where your pool is finishing/waiting for lings to pop so I think have that extra drone will help with the harass.

Trickster

Pandaman said:
tricksters sole investment in starcraftGAF being commenting on my balance quips? how unlikely!

I guess if you stopped posting stupid stuff about balance you'd be rid of me for good on starcraftGAF then huh? So if I annoy you, feel free to do so.

Zen

Banned
Pandaman said:
no, it was a skype call with combat watching destiny's stream.

Wait, are we talking about the big Skype call that had a Bo5 between CombatEX and Deezer, or is this something that just happened? Timestamp on Destony's stream if new?

zoukka

Zen said:
Wait, are we talking about the big Skype call that had a Bo5 between CombatEX and Deezer, or is this something that just happened? Timestamp on Destony's stream if new?

They bro's now.

Zen

Banned
Yeah I figured as much, CombatEX is one of the weird people that is actually trying to be your friend through being a jerk up front. It seems like they would have no choice but to eventually become sort of friends over the course of all the insults they've flung back and forth.

fanboi

Banned
Zen said:
Yeah I figured as much, CombatEX is one of the weird people that is actually trying to be your friend through being a jerk up front. It seems like they would have no choice but to eventually become sort of friends over the course of all the insults they've flung back and forth.

Like ChronicleX!

Wait, ChronicleX

CombatX

DEAR GOD

EINHORN IS FINKLE, FINKLE IS EINHORN

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fuck both of them

Holden

Vaporak said:
They're probably kicking Wolf if they're still rotating through casters as he's been there the longest atm. Moletrap just got back to korea recently so he's probably not going anywhere for a while.

Lol, that'll be so dumb, he's by far the best caster in those 3. And the community loves him, and ppl have been hating on moletrap. But ya they just signed moletrap again soooooo Fuck.

Trickster

GSL is taking way to long in finding their Code A casting duo, how long has it been since they first started searching? 7-8 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom