• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Trickster said:
GSL is taking way to long in finding their Code A casting duo, how long has it been since they first started searching? 7-8 months?

pretty sure they aren't searching the perfect duo but just rotating for the community, maybe not but i'm fine with wolf+doa being perma casters.

Trickster said:
GSL is taking way to long in finding their Code A casting duo, how long has it been since they first started searching? 7-8 months?

Nothing wrong with that. They want to make sure they get the best duo possibly.

Keikaku

Trickster said:
Wolf and QXC were damn near perfect. Pity that QXC needed to go back to college. Like a boss.

Trickster

Hugoboss21 said:
pretty sure they aren't searching the perfect duo but just rotating for the community, maybe not but i'm fine with wolf+doa being perma casters.

Really? I'm pretty sure that gom wanted to rotate casters to find their new casting duo. Which I think is fine, they're just taking to long to do it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Not good looking.

Just slightly cute.

Slightly.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
PhoenixDark said:
jesus reddit makes no fucking sense to me. It's 2011, how is a website layout that draconian popular

Because there is no fluff.

Here are the links, here are the comments for the links BAM! Done. What do you dislike about it?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ugly? Sure, I can understand that.

But what's confusing about it? It's just links and comments with a voting system.

Trickster

Pancakes said:
Ugly? Sure, I can understand that.

But what's confusing about it? It's just links and comments with a voting system.

As someone that never visits reddit unless someone posts a link to something from reddit. I find the website to be extremely offputing from a visual standpoint. I also have a pretty hard time making heads or tails of the comments, it looks very chaotic and all over the place for me.

Maybe it's a matter of getting used to it. As of now though, the way reddit looks is enough to make me not visit it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Awesome Animals said:
She is only 17, and that girl has pipes!
I didn't know that... and I don't even know what a pipe is lol

Corran Horn said:
Major/Terran left sixjax? Jesus that dude can not stay on a single team for the life of him.

Wait really? I thought Artosis was going to change him? That's too bad he is a great player.

Yoshichan said:
I didn't know that... and I don't even know what a pipe is lol

Colloquialism for voice.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Wait really? I thought Artosis was going to change him? That's too bad he is a great player.

Colloquialism for voice.
s2453.jpg

Yoshichan

Nothing, just forget it ._.

Yoshichan

XD The gif works for everything.

That's it, I'm finally doing it! *saves gif*

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I'm so confused now.

-_-

Then again, it could be because I just watched this
OK, what the fuck! I'm outta here fo realz

zoukka said:
PvP truly is the biggest flaw in SC2. It's like all my opponents just want the game over with as soon as possible and are not even trying outside making the 4 gates and marching in no matter what I have up the ramp. Hopefully HotS helps in this matter. Sentry is a great defensive unit, but it's only so much you can do with them against the mobile stalkers.

It's actually an amazing thing to observe. Everyone says that they don't want to 4 gate and yet nearly all protoss seem desperate to do one.

My friend (who plays toss) and i were just trying something for fun. He would build tons of photons at the top of his ramp and playing ultra defensive to see how protoss would react.

When they reached the ramp they would just keep trying to get up no matter what. Even if there were like 5-6 cannons and they could easily just build a nexus they would just keep walking up and losing everything.

He stopped doing it now because he doesn't want to rely on his opponent being stupid to win but it was still fun to see.

PhoenixDark said:
lol Terran. Artosis gave him a second life and really wanted him to succeed, and he threw that offer away smh.

I doubt any team that is smart would even want to touch him anymore, much less give him money.

At least Naniwa grew up and is now a beast and one of the best players in the world.

Pancakes

Corran Horn said:
Major/Terran left sixjax? Jesus that dude can not stay on a single team for the life of him.

And not a single fuck was given.

Trickster

AdventureRacing said:
It's actually an amazing thing to observe. Everyone says that they don't want to 4 gate and yet nearly all protoss seem desperate to do one.

My friend (who plays toss) and i were just trying something for fun. He would build tons of photons at the top of his ramp and playing ultra defensive to see how protoss would react.

When they reached the ramp they would just keep trying to get up no matter what. Even if there were like 5-6 cannons and they could easily just build a nexus they would just keep walking up and losing everything.

He stopped doing it now because he doesn't want to rely on his opponent being stupid to win but it was still fun to see.

Saying you'd rather not have to use 4 gate, but still using 4 gate regularly is really more a fault of the game than the people playing though. Next patch will hopefully make it a much less common build though.

As for your friend building cannons at the top of his ramp, and opponents suiciding into them, I'd really love to know what league he is in.

Keikaku

Vaporak said:
I don't know why this was posted in here, but thanks that was pretty awesome.
I introduced her to a bunch of GAFfers on Mumble before GAF night this week. She's got a good voice.

Trickster said:
Saying you'd rather not have to use 4 gate, but still using 4 gate regularly is really more a fault of the game than the people playing though. Next patch will hopefully make it a much less common build though.

That's fair enough and i understand that. What i don't understand is people not even trying anything different and even BM'ing when someone dares try something different.

Trickster said:
As for your friend building cannons at the top of his ramp, and opponents suiciding into them, I'd really love to know what league he is in.

Diamond.

Yoshichan

Vaporak said:
I don't know why this was posted in here, but thanks that was pretty awesome.
everyone posts anything in here.

Watch how mods finally close this thread down.

It'll be the day I can finally rest.

Q8D3vil said:
so idra made a a joke of himself again ?
i wish i can wake everyday to news like this.
Guy's a borderline disaster at this point. I almost feel embarrassed that I still kind of root for him. Get some zen in your life quick, kiddo.

Q8D3vil

mescalineeyes said:
zvz can be a bit retarded, but seeing how playing (well) is his job, this is nigh inexcusable.
i guess there are peoples who are still retarded enough to take 300$ "how to gg early" lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom